Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

#BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina (28438 Views)

BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / BBNaija: Nina "Miracle Is My Everything, My Boyfriend Is My Boyfriend" / BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by free2ryhme: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Willexmania:
IS BITTO JEALOUS ?

Just When We Tought We've Had Enough Controversy For A Day, Moments Ago, Bitto Warned Nina To Avoid Miracle Saying He Is A Heartbreaker.Read Their Conversation Below > > >

NINA - There Was No Pressing, We Just Kissed.

BITTO -wait, Who Did You Kiss?

NINA - Who Else?

BITTO - Miracle?

NINA - Yeah...

BITTO - (squeezes Face) Be Careful, He's A Heartbreaker....

This Little Conversation Ensued Between Bitto And Nina.

So Nairalanders, My Question Is, Is Bitto Jealous?
Yes/No.

Yet all of una will be crying no job, economy is bad, and all you do is waste your time and mental faculty on this fornication

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Lekan1o1: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
adioolayi:

Who is Miracle...a guy or a lady

a guy
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by repogirl(f): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Maybe I will care tomorrow, cos right now,I really don't.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Henryfocoyo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
oloriadejoke:
cooperate olosho full everywhere una never use one month oo una don't they chop lips.... the gods are watching
com on baby dnt call ur fellow girl olosho
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by BaeMercy(f): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
BBNAIJA promoting sex and fornication.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by femishow2005(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Let the kissing, smorching and sexing start jare. My subscription dey waste o. Won't I enjoy what I subscribed for?
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Very useless update for lazy and visionless youths. OP try get sense abeg...
Meanwhile, Fulani herdsmen massacre innocent people in benue and taraba.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by theDEVILisHERE: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Audray:
If I say my fellow Nigerians are a very stûpid and moronic set of Neanderthals, I wouldn't be wrong.
Nigerians would rather spend their day watching and blubbering about a bunch of people (that really have nothing to do for the next three months or so.)than sit up ,get out there and do something about the decay and dilapidation that is their endless lot in their great "giant of Africa". Na BBN go kill una. In the end they will earn their cash for fûcking around while you sat on yoûr stupîd asses and watched them. No amount of stupidity reach una own. Stupîd,stupîd,stupîd people.

It is not their job to fix a dead Shithole

The smelly corpse of the dead shithole would be buried sooner or latter
There is nothing they or any other person can do about it

Allow them watch their show in peace
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Their is nothing they or any other person can do about it

Which peace?
Maybe when d massacre visits u, u would receive sense.
Nigeria is in a mess, and youths are promoting the crap called bbn.
nigerian show dat could ; yet u cant see what others are seeing...
WAKE UP!
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Their is nothing they or any other person can do about it

Which peace?
The organisers cant even host the show in 9ja because of the mess here, they had to take it to xenophobic south africa. U still cant see what others are seeing...
WAKE UP!
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by williamdeluxe(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
upon all d unrest in dix country
some youths are stil bothered abt bbn

dy shud auction dix country to d highest bidder...
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by ariklawani(f): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Awon weree ,wotun ti de oo..just now now,them Don discover heartbreaker.show of shame
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Enemyofpeace: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Which one of them is Toto?sorry I mean bitto

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Enemyofpeace: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Which one of them is Toto?sorry I mean bitto

ariklawani:
Awon weree ,wotun ti de oo..just now now,them Don discover heartbreaker.show of shame
no mind dem,abeg make we go inside go do dat thing wey we do dat day.
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by theDEVILisHERE: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
obrigado080:

Which peace?
The organisers cant even host the show in 9ja because of the mess here, they had to take it to xenophobic south africa. U still cant see what others are seeing...
WAKE UP!

Its like u don't get my point

listen
Nigga Area aka Nigeria is a shithole given to you by your slave masters

You don't repair a shithole, not even the one you built
YOU DESTROY IT

After which you build a proper home for yourself and your people from scratch

Any idea that still revolves round the continuous existence of a shithole is trash

Get my drift?
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by olawaletimi(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nairaland and BBNAIJA are just like feaces and flies.
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by ariklawani(f): 12:06am On Jan 31, 2018
sorry wrong number,check and dia again

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2018
A program void of intelligence! BBA depicts some intelligence not BBN

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by saintmark88(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2018
hobermener:
Fuel sells for #165

Fulani militia are having a field day in the middle belt, killing for sport

Worst unemployment rate in decades

A batterd economy

Rising food prices

Blatant nepotism in government

Suicide rates at an all time high

A useless parliament that only convenes for weekly bonuses and incentives

And worst of all, the prospect of having this nightmare of a situation degenerate further into the next 5 plus years courtesy a dullard in power. But what those at the receiving end, whose futures are currently being mortaged by the current crop of old useless recycled leaders are engrossed with is who kisses who in bb naija
Somebody put this country on olx already!!!!!! angry

So pple shouldn't live their lives anymore because of all u have listed. U that's not tinking of who is kissing who, what have u done about all u listed??

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by saintmark88(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Y'll complaining about post concerning the show, ur in for a very long ride of complaints. If ur nt a fan of big brother, others.. Goan check d official thread.

Simple dnt open any bbnaija post so u won't have to complain

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Its like u don't get my point

listen
Nigga Area aka Nigeria is a shithole given to you by your slave masters

You don't repair a shithole, not even the one you built
YOU DESTROY IT

After which you build a proper home for yourself and your people from scratch

Any idea that still revolves round the continuous existence of a shithole is trash

Get my drift?
Understood

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIGCOMSAT, Others To Begin New Paytv, Break DSTV Monopoly / "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley / Tobi Bakre Joins 'Jenifa's Dairy' As George - Funke Akindele Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.