Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,851 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (37380 Views)

Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Hilarious Moment Little Baby Quenched Candlelight With Bare Hands (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by bejeria101(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
translux:
From tomorrow onwards there are new communication regulations.

All calls are recorded

All phone call recordings saved

WhatsApp is monitored

Twitter is monitored

Facebook is monitored

All social media and forums are monitored

Inform those who do not know.

Your devices are connected to ministry systems.

Take care not to send unnecessary messages

Inform your children, Relatives and friends about this to take care

*_Don't forward any posts or videos etc., you receive regarding politics/present situation about Government/PM etc._*

Police have put out a notification termed ..Cyber Crime ... and action will be taken...just delete ...

Inform your friends & others too.

Writing or forwarding any msg on any political & religious debate is an offence now....arrest without warrant...

This is very serious, plz let it be known to all our groups and individual members as group admin can b in deep trouble.

Take care not to send unnecessary messages.
Inform everyone about this to take care.

Please share it; it's very much true. Group admins please be careful.

Thunder fire them useless govt want to gag us after their cluelessness,we should condone rubbish because of a dullard and apc! Nonsense
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Topenzee(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Why snapping immediately he get near the woman, this nah nonsense
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
dake40:
Scam

Why did the cameraman take 2 resounding shots when it got to the wife's turn?

It made it look cooked up

Glad you watched the video.

Beyond that, his wife made some sort sought of sound (to alert him) but was quickly cautioned by the lady standing next to her.

Anyway, in such events, small ojoro is permitted so that the event will not dabaru the family, especially when they get back home. smiley

Next time, the organizers should engage them in something easier.
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Berlyn1:
Ahn Ahn it's normal, anyone else can do same tongue
I think he perceived her body scent.
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by 9Optional: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
heyah

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by vision2050: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
The photographer give expo, by shooting more than thrice
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
translux:

All calls are recorded

WhatsApp is monitored

Twitter is monitored

Facebook is monitored

*_Don't forward any posts or videos etc., you receive regarding politics/present situation about Government/PM etc._*

Police have put out a notification termed ..Cyber Crime ... and action will be taken...just delete ...

Writing or forwarding any msg on any political & religious debate is an offence now....arrest without warrant...

This is very serious, plz let it be known to all our groups and individual members as group admin can b in deep trouble.

Its a fat lie. Nigerian Govt wont waste fund for that rubbish, they would rather steal it. Visit Buhari's official facebook and twitter account. The insults there is enough to kill Buhari. Dont be deceived, they nor get our time at all.
For example;
Buhari is a COW, sorry Buhari is a Terrorist etc..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by GenOrumov: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
1. He knew she was wearing a long sleeved cardigan that reached her wrist. Most of the women there didn't wear clothing that reached their wrist. Notice he touched her wrist. He would have noticed that since they left home together.

2. He touched all the women's fingers so as to feel their rings. He knew her ring just by feeling it as he was the one that bought it.

I'm sure he noted her body structure and clothing with a Keen eye that particular day since he knew he was going to be made to identify her blindfoldedley.
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by leroi01(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

-Why the Fuçk won't you fůcking know the hands that give you Handjòbs every fùckin night cheesy

I C You homie
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Berlyn1(f): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
wetin person fit take identify you?I'm sure na your body odour grin grin tongue
okay cool
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by actrinity(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Uyi168:
U just fvcking spoke my mind!
Or rather, a hand signal from the woman when the husband got to her. This is not a news jare!
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by mechanics(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lolz.
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by godofuck231: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
See love: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her
Hands
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMrNFkhLdcc

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by godofuck231: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
Hands
See video

How can he forget the hands that fed him, and touched his spartan sword in the middle of the night? Spartannnnnn

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by ruggedmallaam(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Berlyn1:
Ahn Ahn it's normal, anyone else can do same tongue
Fine girl
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by collinometricx: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
I like yhur signature
Berlyn1:
lol
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by africanusvu(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
translux:

All calls are recorded

WhatsApp is monitored

Twitter is monitored

Facebook is monitored

.you must be a Yoruba.the fear in ur face is too heavy
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by MayorOlohLo1(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

-Why the Fuçk won't you fůcking know the hands that give you Handjòbs every fùckin night cheesy

Cos he wasn't feeling it on his Pecker.
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Berlyn1(f): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
collinometricx:
I like yhur signature
thanks
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by collinometricx: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Berlyn1 :
thanks
nt the upper part sha
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Berlyn1(f): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
collinometricx:
nt the upper part sha
*rolling eyes*
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by chiefojiji(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
If you remember this program let me see your likes.... Dating game show. Why dem stop am sef?
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by collinometricx: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Abeg put d eye 4 one place ooh
Berlyn1 :
*rolling eyes*
WINKS
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by ibolomo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
translux:

All calls are recorded

WhatsApp is monitored

Twitter is monitored

Facebook is monitored

First off, all calls made in Nigeria CANNOT be recorded by the government, even if they wanted to, we don't have such resources in the whole of the country, I mean, Nigeria doesn't even have 1 data centre to store such huge bulk of data.

Secondly, Whatsapp CAN'T be monitored either, cos whatsapp runs on an end-to-end encryption, even if they intercepted 1 message, they wouldn't be able to decode it.
Even if twitter and facebook is monitored, they will most likely not be able to trace you to your home address. I mean, Nigeria doesn't even have a functional individual IP address to track devices.

That your devices are connected to ministry systems is just plain erroneous, they couldn't get such powerful mainframe systems, even if they wanted to.

Also, cyber crime has always been an offence in Nigeria, it's what allows "yahoo boys" to be prosecuted, it's not meant and cannot be used to gag social media.
There is still freedom of expression.

Please, let's verify information before forwarding them, so as to avoid widespread panic.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

Grow Up!
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by newscasteress(f): 12:07am On Jan 31, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
wetin person fit take identify you?I'm sure na your body odour grin grin tongue

because you worwor

You tin so?
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by FvckShiT(m): 12:25am On Jan 31, 2018
Berlyn1:
lol
wink wink wink kiss
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by kristonium(m): 5:44am On Jan 31, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
Hands
See video

What about her perfume?
The man dey smart
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by SycophanticGoat: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2018
FvckShiT:

You mean the furking hands that furking gives him furking handjóbs every furking night? cheesy
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by 2shure: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2018
the only thing i can identify at this point is the digits on my bank acct.
everyother thing dont mean shiiit to me.
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by 2shure: 7:19am On Jan 31, 2018
quit spammin wit this local scam.
they wont pay
u wee end up running mad
this is 2018. wake up dumbo
mumu
u don create over 500 + accounts on nairaland.
yet u never pick
mumu
adiwgeobi:
it mid week and we are sure of makeing the money today , 250 odds avalaiable , call now to get the winning game, congrats to all lucky subscriber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Brothers In Ibeshe Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) / Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) / "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.