Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! (2485 Views)

Feminist Should Just Rest. Its Actually A Man's World. / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / All The Feminist Should See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Humanistme:
The tag Christian and Muslim feminists exist because of the patriarchy in their respective holy books.

They just interpret their holy books to suit their ideology.

The holy books(qu'ran, bible, hadith, book of Mormons etc) can be used to justify anything ranging from terrorism to slavery, from love to selflessness, so why not feminism?
Please tell him.
Re: Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! by jezuzboi(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
lefulefu:

as in a real bible thumping christian a feminist? grin
thats impossible.even the bible tells women to be submissive to their husband.
I once had some talks with a certain girl who calls herself a feminist...

She told me she already has names for her unborn kids and her husband will have to let go naming the kids cuz the names she has for them (now that she'snot even found a husband) is final...

I told her she'll have to join him pay their fees if that the case but she vowed never to, saying that exclusivelya man's job. This girl likes to play that Simi's song that Simi usually tells Falz "YOUR FATHER!!!"

SHE ALSO plays one Jennifer Lopez's song that's says "BOY, I AIN'T YOUR MAMA!!!" She likes those sort of songs and takes it really personal when singing alongside.

The girl blattantly told me she's not a weaker vessel as recorded in the Bible. And she doesn't buy the idea of submission, except the man is the one submitting.

Guess what else, she's not a pegan!!!

1 Like

Re: Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! by jezuzboi(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This op needs to be flogged he is sincerely high on weed.Using bible that was written to different people at different times for different purposes to write nonsense.If you don't like how the world is kindly go back to 1523.What rubbish.jezuzboi.
I don't seem to grasp the point you're tryingto make here...

Can you rephrase??

1 Like

Re: Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Women are not inferior humans that should wait on men to hand down privileges to them.

Every human is born with the right to live, to his/her full potential.

Every human reserves the right to seek the kind of partner he/she desires. Just don't go hurting another person, that's all.
Re: Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
jezuzboi:
I don't seem to grasp the point you're tryingto make here...
Can you rephrase??
Simple English you don't understand no problem.
Re: Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! by jezuzboi(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
nuggarito:
And we don't have feminist Muslims , op please come and borrow my dogs brain he's more wiser than you. Don't go and look for work.
You think I'm the one who needs the brain?? Cuz I don't seem to be the one who typed MORE WISER up there... MORE WISER indeed...

Omor brain!!!
Re: Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! by jezuzboi(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Simple English you don't understand no problem.
Is it that difficult for you to rephrase your statement and pass your message across understandably?? Or is it against the Feminist rule of law??

1 Like

Re: Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! by jezuzboi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
And they're suicide bombers!!
Lol...

I'll keep that in mind...
Re: Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
jezuzboi:

Is it that difficult for you to rephrase your statement and pass your message across understandably?? Or is it against the Feminist rule of law??
Using religion as a yardstick against feminism is stupid.You should understand that the issues that brought about feminism were social,political and economic.Feminism has nothing to do with religion especially when talking or interacting with people of the society who do not share your beliefs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
It will be fun see them do the give me a husband or i die dance when they hit 91

[img]https://media1./images/cac376ad23d0173364d5b01180ab0766/tenor.gif?itemid=10333324[/img]

It's also fun to watch ladies trim down on expectations

[img]https://media1./images/6ce53060df5a52134ccb618a9e2e8783/tenor.gif?itemid=9694076[/img]

It's even more fun when they turn 40 still single and become " needless " intercessors

[img]https://media1./images/9e4b725fca1628d32c53e2ef90331143/tenor.gif?itemid=8408818[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! by jezuzboi(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Humanistme:
The tag Christian and Muslim feminists exist because of the patriarchy in their respective holy books.

They just interpret their holy books to suit their ideology.

The holy books(qu'ran, bible, hadith, book of Mormons etc) can be used to justify anything ranging from terrorism to slavery, from love to selflessness, so why not feminism?
FEMINI-WHATEVER can be sniffed like hard drugs for all I care. But not by someone who calls herself a Christian

1 Like

Re: Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
jezuzboi:

I once had some talks with a certain girl who calls herself a feminist...

She told me she already has names for her unborn kids and her husband will have to let go naming the kids cuz the names she has for them (now that she'snot even found a husband) is final...

I told her she'll have to join him pay their fees if that the case but she vowed never to, saying that exclusivelya man's job. This girl likes to play that Simi's song that Simi usually tells Falz "YOUR FATHER!!!"

SHE ALSO plays one Jennifer Lopez's song that's says "BOY, I AIN'T YOUR MAMA!!!" She likes those sort of songs and takes it really personal when singing alongside.

The girl blattantly told me she's not a weaker vessel as recorded in the Bible. And she doesn't buy the idea of submission, except the man is the one submitting.
lol hat else, she's not a pegan!!!
she is confused.no man wants to be with a confused woman.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Blackhawk01:
All you said about the Muslim wife is true but it isn't because they're better women, it's simply because of their enslaving religion.

You have ACCURATELY and PERFECTLY described the Muslim's religion as an "enslaving religion". Very TRUE, it is one of TOTAL SUBMISSION. Do you know the meaning 'MUSLIM'? It means ONE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED TOTALLY AND WILLINGLY. Indeed, you cant do just as you like. Thats what qualifies and defines a Muslim as a SLAVE. There are principles which governs EVERY ASPECT OF THE MUSLIM'S LIFE. Well, Christains are the 'CHILDREN OF GOD' and which shows every where you go because unlike the SLAVE the Christian is FREE. Now, with respect to the subject matter, WOMEN. For example a post will become 'EXTRAORDINARILY VIRAL' if the title is such as: WATCH HOW A 'MUSLIM HIJAB LADY' UNCLADS HERSELF AND THEN POSES NU'DE. The word 'MUSLIM HIJAB LADY' makes such a nud!ty very special. It becomes an extraordinary viral because the world is already so used to the Non-Muslim women's, uncladness since she is FREE to do as she likes and not ENSLAVED by principles 'BABARIC'. An "enslaving religion" had kept the Muslim woman under the BONDAGE by telling her to always cover her hair, to always cover the whole of her body so as to not arouse lust in men, to always submit, be respectful, to strive to be the BEST OF COMPANION to her husband..........i fully support your perception about the Muslim religion as "enslaving religion". ONE WILL WONDER WHY THE SPIRIT OF FEMINISM, HAS ITS ROOTS AND MOST POWERFUL IN A REGION, THE WEST. EUROPE AND AMERICA WHICH IS NOT ANIMATED BY AN "ENSLAVING RELIGION"!!! WHAT ARE THESE WOMEN FIGHTING FOR? FREEDOM YET NOT ENSLAVED?!!! WHAT AN IRONY REALLY.
Re: Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! by Humanistme: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2018
jezuzboi:

FEMINI-WHATEVER can be sniffed like hard drugs for all I care. But by someone who calls herself a Christian

clarify what you mean, this doesn't make sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Massive Boobs On Twitter, Nigerians React (photos) / I'm Gay In My Art, And Straight In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.