Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Want To Claim Oyo State As An Origin Pls How Do I Go About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Claim Oyo State As An Origin Pls How Do I Go About It (676 Views)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / 2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Claim Oyo State As An Origin Pls How Do I Go About It by abiolamitodun(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
pls help a bro
Re: Want To Claim Oyo State As An Origin Pls How Do I Go About It by motiond16(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Then you are on your own.
Re: Want To Claim Oyo State As An Origin Pls How Do I Go About It by Blackhawk01: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Go to any local government next to you and get your state of origin cert. It should cost you lil amount of money though. I did mine few years ago and I paid 3000 naira.
Re: Want To Claim Oyo State As An Origin Pls How Do I Go About It by abiolamitodun(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Go to any local government next to you and get your state of origin cert. It should cost you lil amount of money though. I did mine few years ago and I paid 3000 naira.
actually am from Delta state....will I be given?
Re: Want To Claim Oyo State As An Origin Pls How Do I Go About It by Blackhawk01: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
abiolamitodun:

actually am from Delta state....will I be given?

Arggghhh! I don't know, can't give an answer to that. I'll help you ask from my colleagues at work tomorrow and get back to you. But do you know the implication of this?

Besides, isn't your moniker your name?
Re: Want To Claim Oyo State As An Origin Pls How Do I Go About It by abiolamitodun(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Arggghhh! I don't know, can't give an answer to that. I'll help you ask from my colleagues at work tomorrow and get back to you. But do you know the implication of this?

Besides, isn't your moniker your name?
k..thanks
yea...my names are abiola and ayodeji...
Re: Want To Claim Oyo State As An Origin Pls How Do I Go About It by Blackhawk01: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
abiolamitodun:

k..thanks
yea...my names are abiola and ayodeji...

And you're Deltan? Which kain confusion be this.
Re: Want To Claim Oyo State As An Origin Pls How Do I Go About It by abiolamitodun(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Blackhawk01:

And you're Deltan? Which kain confusion be this.
Lol...look at u.... anyway its always confusing.... am a pure delta blood...
Re: Want To Claim Oyo State As An Origin Pls How Do I Go About It by Blackhawk01: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
abiolamitodun:

Lol...look at u....
anyway its always confusing....
am a pure delta blood...

This confusion is legendary oooo...
Re: Want To Claim Oyo State As An Origin Pls How Do I Go About It by abiolamitodun(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Blackhawk01:

This confusion is legendary oooo...
delta has a bond with Yoruba's.. most especially Edo
Re: Want To Claim Oyo State As An Origin Pls How Do I Go About It by internationalman(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
no document is impossible to get in Nigeria as long as you have the money.

(1) (Reply)

Obama And His Wife Share A Lovely Valentine Messages On Twitter(picture) / What Does Bae Want / Tale Of Lagos Woman, Sister Precious Who Can Never Be Satisfied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.