Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris (10725 Views)

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) / Senators React As Police IG Idris Snubs Senate Invitation Again / Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by bennynaza(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
Of
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by brookz: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
This dude took the Police 20yrs back upon his assumption into office.

Anybody that is doubting should go to FHQ and come to quote me.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by Jebosh(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
U tried by working against the progress of Nigeria forgetting that one day u will retired and go back home.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Aisha buhari boyfriend

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by SOFTENGR: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Idris you've done well, especially in Benue.

Joker of the year award goes toooooo IDRIS!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by emeka7(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
you can't mark your question paper,you hear?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by Nosikebit(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
When an agama lizard falls off a tree and see no one to console it .. it nods its head to acknowledge itself ... idris u are an agama lizard

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by redangel2017: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Close ur mouth.. angrywe should be doing the talking not you..

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by pokipoki: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Likei:
He has failed woefully, go to Benue and see the number of lives being lost daily to Fulani terrorist. Shame on you Mr inspector general, shame on this zoo called Nigeria, shame on that terrorist called buhari.
It's so obvious that the government has failed each and every of us. But stop calling the country a Zoo!!. If you are unhappy about Nigeria, you have a choice of leaving!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by Konskott(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
You have done well is not good enough. Fulani herdsmen are killing people in Benue, Taraba in droves without a halt by the police, yet you are fanning yourself.
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by Konskott(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
You have done well is not good enough. Fulani herdsmen are killing people in Benue, Taraba in droves without a halt by the police, yet you are fanning yourself with palm fronds.
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by lordsharks(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yet you are been abused
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by Kofoshiii: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Eeyah sorry about that bro grin
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by MahatmaGhandi: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
The thing tire me
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yes, you have done very well for collecting bribes to allow free access and giving information to Fulani herdsmen to and carrying out attacks successfully.
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by sharpsecret: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Blue3k:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/257121-i-done-well-police-ig-idris.html

mr idris or watever u call urself let me remind u dat nizooria police is rated as d worst in d world
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by bejeria101(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Blowing your own horn? Na dullard zombie attitude be that. Abeg clear!
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by seunadeolu(m): 12:48am On Jan 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHEN YOU SMOKE TOO MUCH WEED

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by chimeziedickson: 7:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Celebrating failure.......What a shame!!!!......
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by xdos(m): 7:05am On Jan 31, 2018
Nigerians no get chill at all. Not even 1 soul on this forum agreed with the IGP.
Chai!
I hope the next regime puts him on trial for the killings in the country during his regime.
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by Omeokachie: 7:46am On Jan 31, 2018
Student awards Mark to himself.
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by Spidermon: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2018
The same bail money that goes up through the ranks till it gets to his pocket.

The man just packaged comical highlights into that speech.
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by sinola(m): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2018
Blue3k:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/257121-i-done-well-police-ig-idris.html

stop blowing ur trumpet yet mr man....to me,you are the worst IG Nigeria had produced...even corrupt Tarfa Balogun ia to some extent better than you.
create thread of public opinion poll and see what people say about you.
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2018
You don't obey court cases, this is evident in the case between police and peace corps.

Your subordinates is engaged in bribery and corruption to the extent that they're now selling Nigerians in their custody.

You're accused of impregnating halve of your junior female officers that has big ass.

You're the boss of the most useless police entity in the world.

You. Kept mute while fsars are hacking innocent Nigerians to death on daily basis.

I can go on and on and on. So Mr. IGP, what the hell are you talking about sir?

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by mrclement033: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2018
account boosting strategy
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by Tunks2017(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Yeah yeah yeah..........

Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by arnold123: 5:51am On Feb 01, 2018
Blue3k:

YOU DONT NEED TO PRAISE YOURSELF, PEOPLE WOULD PRAISE YOU IF THATS TRUE, HOW MANY INNOCENT SOULS WERE LOST TO POLICE SINCE YOUR TENURE AND HOW MANY CRIMES SUCCESSFULLY AND TRUTHFULLY INVESTIGATED?.....

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by arnold123: 5:53am On Feb 01, 2018
Blue3k:

the guy head be like grinding stone, he brain go probably be like where pig for dey play!
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by orisa37: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2018
Who's marking Idris?
Re: I Have Done Well As Police IG — Idris by me69: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
You are so far from the masses, we haven't seen that change in conduct of police in my area expecially with respect to handling of cases SAME OLD BS

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election / The Usa Has Given 105 National Awards In 200 Years, Nigeria Has Given 3,924 / Army Averts Another Suicide Attack In Borno..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.