Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Safe To Visit? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Safe To Visit? (541 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safe To Visit? by Patterson504(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello, I recently received a DNA test through ancestry.com and was surprised to find DNA matches from Ekiti state.. I'm American of primarily "nigerian" descent ( so far, all of my matches from Africa are Yoruba even though 26% of my DNA comes from Mali) I would love to visit the home of my Yoruba ancestor.. I'm American.. Is it safe to travel to Nigeria? I have many tattoos on both arms.. from what I have seen, its not a common thing in Nigeria or other countries within the continent...
Re: Safe To Visit? by topsyking: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
No problem.. Just wear long sleeve shirt to cover up your tatt , so people wont think you are a cultmember or something and also. try and find out if there is an activity you can attend during the month before you travel e.g oshun osogbo festival or oyo festival.. Do some research online and you will be safe.
Patterson504:
Hello, I recently received a DNA test through ancestry.com and was surprised to find DNA matches from Ekiti state.. I'm American of primarily "nigerian" descent ( so far, all of my matches from Africa are Yoruba even though 26% of my DNA comes from Mali) I would love to visit the home of my Yoruba ancestor.. I'm American.. Is it safe to travel to Nigeria? I have many tattoos on both arms.. from what I have seen, its not a common thing in Nigeria or other countries within the continent...

(1) (Reply)

German Medical And Tourist Visa / Tourist Visa In 3 Weeks / How Do I Go About Travelling To South Korea???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.