Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? (23512 Views)

Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by iod69779: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
I had planned to visit Nigeria and other countries from the US this summer on a short vacation, maybe for a few weeks or so, but the pandemic struck! Europe is out of the question for now, but somehow Nigeria is still on my mind. Just pondering. What do you guys think?

6 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Openbusiness2: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
iod69779:

from the US. Plans for Abuja, Uyo and Calabar
Those places are ok. You have no worries. But be careful of interstate traveling by road. If you must travel by road, avoid night travel. Highway kidnapping in Nigeria is real oh. If you can afford it, limit your movement to places with airport you can book flight and go. God bless!

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Ilerioluwa02: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ha!!

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by COVIDHARAM: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Don't come ooo

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Okortor: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
As long as u av got a strong immune..9ja is ok to come.. however Still pray for God's grace n mercy. Nothing pass am.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by loadedvibes: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
You no see question ask my dear, is there any place in The world that people are really 100% safe ?

Here in Nigeria God is our security. However, you should also consider the option that your village people are inviting you but no fear Angels on guard.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by merryossai(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
There's absolutely nothing to miss when you leave Nigeria apart from missing your flight back home.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Jestin: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Stay in your US. Don’t go and give my people at home coronavirus.

124 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by SmartPolician: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
iod69779:
I had planned to visit Nigeria and other countries from the US this summer on a short vacation, maybe for a few weeks or so, but the pandemic struck! Europe is out of the question for now, but somehow Nigeria is still on my mind. Just pondering. What do you guys think?

Europe is out of the question as if the EU countries want American travelers in their territory

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yes it's safe to visit... Sebi that's what your itchy ears wanna hear

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Mikaeltomz(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Just stay where you are biko

5 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Btruth: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Coming from the States? shocked

Please don't bother to come now, because we won't let you in.

grin grin grin

30 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dear OP, Please STAY PUT! At least for now..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by fasstxchange1: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Why is this funny to me. You are coming from an area of higher concentration to an area of lower concentration and you are worried? Its us who should be worried.

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by NaijadrivaCars: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Except you want to be zombefied like...[img]https://media./images/311fcfb336576240cfb9a4e5399e1ee2/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Dangrace01: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Y not

God please make this pandemic a thing of the past. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by ursullalinda(f): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Pls dey ur dey......we are still dealing with the effec of closing the boarder late and don't plan opening it soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by tomdon(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
I don't understand. Is Nigeria as badly hit as USA??
Or there's no covid in USA?

24 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout The Shambolic State Of Roads In Festac Town (PHOTOS) / French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? / Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.