Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,177 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? (18976 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Update On Second Niger Bridge: Only 4km Approach Road From Asaba Left / Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by tonilite(f): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2023
Pls guys I'm considering embarking on a journey from PH to Lagos. How safe is it now to go by road? or should I just go by air? Pls any advice, I'm so confused.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by AroOkigbo(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2023
If you have the means, by air is far better.
But there're no qualms going by road. People do that everyday.

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by westlius(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2023
Its very safe

21 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Dralin(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Land is safe, Air is safer. Price Differs, Both can fail. Whenever or Anytime you Wish to travel, have a strong belief, you are reaching your destination Unscratched.🤗safe Travels Dear

238 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by money121(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Sheker: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
If you can, take flight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by NaijaCover(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
ROAD Travel From P.H To LAGOS is not safe.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Great100000: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
It's the only God that can protect us, Safe journey.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by NaijaCover(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
tonilite:
Pls guys I'm considering embarking on a journey from PH to Lagos. How safe is it now to go by road? or should I just go by air? Pls any advice, I'm so confused.

Is Here And our Advice is follow Through AIR and travel to LAGOS STATE.

I no wan hear any Bad News

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by melviniyke2002(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Road is safe...ph -owerri-onitsha/asaba -lagos

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by ZUKKYY(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
sad
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by RoadMozart(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Its Safe

I'm available for your contract driving

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by NaijaNaWaa: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
J
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Na bigman dey get options.

People dey think of how to use sole or short cut. Or enter 3 buses and drop off to cut cost.

Enter bus from Oau to ipetu Kon find sole to iBadan. OaU that year.

Or enter bus to toll gate and find sole to lagos.

Risky but na who get money they remember risky

31 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Sunofgod(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Be careful...

By road is riskier...

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by ProfDave123: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
I will advice go by air.
Safer and faster.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by staga: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
The floods are coming. Ore was flooded last week and road travellers were stranded. Travel by air.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Shampoo77: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Deadly voyage

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by RoadMozart(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
post=125354949:

Is Here And our Advice is follow Through AIR and travel to LAGOS STATE.

I no wan hear any Bad News
no wan hear bad news.....

Look at the irony

11 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Wickedfacts: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
You don't have problem.
Sha don't pass SE.

Go from PH to Bayelsa to Delta to Edo to Ondo.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Podxih: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2023

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Harrynight(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
grin

It's safe
However we can't be 100% assured of what will happen next

thousands are passing same route on a daily

That said,
For me oo, I will not try it,
I'm not saying it to scare you it's just the phobia in me
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by NaijaCover(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
RoadMozart:

no wan hear bad news.....

Look at the irony

Is A Popular Blogger In Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by DiamondPant(f): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Got the means?
Go by air.
Don't have the means?
Look for the means.
By all means, go by air.
E get why!

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Nairalander248: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
No

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by ecolime(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Very safe

Follow this route:

PH>>Patani>>Ughelli>>Benin>>
Ore>>Sagamu>>Lagos-Ibadan expressway

If you wanna enjoy your trip, go through God is Good Motors GIGM. They are close to FirstBank, 2nd Artillery.

Bus departs 7am, you get to Jibowu latest 4:30pm

No follow South East oo

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
If you go to jibowu in Lagos by this time, you'll see night bus loading to PH. People travel everyday in Nigeria. It's God who protects.

This I have seen.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by KingGeedorah(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Once did the trip 4 years ago by road, and it was very safe. Left Ajah by 9am and got to PH around 8pm

So l guess you can go by road but if moni dey just use flight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by vocibob: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
tonilite:
u no get choice, no b only u dey road, unless u wan use 200 k or so for flight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares / Lagos Driver's Car Impounded By Task Force, Asked To Pay ₦25,500 / Lagosians, See How Much Time You Spend In Traffic In A Single Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.