Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Reason Why Woman Are Very Cheap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Woman Are Very Cheap (625 Views)

Why Woman Wey Dey Broke Just Dey Feel They're Dating The Wrong Guy / Why Woman Wishes Men To Suck Their Pussy / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Woman Are Very Cheap by osati12345(m): 4:21am On Jan 31, 2018
Here are 6 behaviours some ladies exhibit that make men see them as cheap.
1. Asking A Guy To Renew Subscription:
I laughed hard when I heard that there are still ladies who do this. It is absurd. Take note that (once a guy who is not related to you), regardless of his status in life, does this small act however much of a pittance it is, he would be expecting something in return.
2. Needing Transport Fair;
Why not hold your own money? Isn’t it better that he sees you as independent of him? It is just smart to be put together.
3. Ordering More Than You Can Eat On A Date;

Some of these things might sound absurd to a lot of people but they do happen. Why not order what you can eat? Why pick bags upon bags of take away packages?
source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2017/07/the-reason-why-men-see-woman-as-cheap.html{/url}
Re: Reason Why Woman Are Very Cheap by Colleverage: 4:38am On Jan 31, 2018
grin broke motherfucker why is that a big deal to you?
Re: Reason Why Woman Are Very Cheap by emmie14: 5:07am On Jan 31, 2018
osati12345:
Here are 6 behaviours some ladies exhibit that make men see them as cheap.
1. Asking A Guy To Renew Subscription:
I laughed hard when I heard that there are still ladies who do this. It is absurd. Take note that (once a guy who is not related to you), regardless of his status in life, does this small act however much of a pittance it is, he would be expecting something in return.
2. Needing Transport Fair;
Why not hold your own money? Isn’t it better that he sees you as independent of him? It is just smart to be put together.
3. Ordering More Than You Can Eat On A Date;

Some of these things might sound absurd to a lot of people but they do happen. Why not order what you can eat? Why pick bags upon bags of take away packages?
source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2017/07/the-reason-why-men-see-woman-as-cheap.html{/url}

You're either poor, stingy , arrogant ,naïve,insensitive breed , inexperience.

(1) (Reply)

VAL Photo Contest... Whose Is Your Favorite. / Please A Friend Of Mine Need Steps On How To Start Donating Sp*rm / Kemi Took Control, From Where My Wife Left It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.