Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Brazilian Teenager Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133 Million (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brazilian Teenager Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133 Million (photos) (1042 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Teenager Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133 Million (photos) by helobabe: 4:47am On Jan 31, 2018
GistMore.com

A 19-year-old Brazilian Teenager, identified as Rosalie Pinho from Minas Gerais is selling her virginity in a desperate bid to make money for her poor family, including buying her mom a new home.

The teenage girl is reportedly accepting bids starting at £264,000 (N133,491,182.33) from ‘gentlemen’ who want to spend the night (12 hours) with her.

In an interview with MailOnline, Rosalie said she’s selling her virginity because her family face ‘great financial difficulties’ and have struggled to afford food on several occasions.

She says she is hoping to raise enough money to relocate to a larger city, buy a house for her mother and pay her college fees.

The 19-year-old is also planning to set up her own business with the cash, which she hopes will help her ‘live without many financial worries’.

She said: ‘I’ve never dated anyone and the maximum contact I’ve had with other guys is limited to a few kisses.

‘At first, the idea of sleeping with a complete stranger scared me, but I got used to the idea and I’d rather lose my virginity in this way than with someone who will break my heart.’

https://www.gistmore.com/brazilian-teenager-puts-virginity-sale-n133-million-lists-rules-photos

Re: Brazilian Teenager Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133 Million (photos) by helobabe: 4:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Brazilian Teenager Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133 Million (photos) by Damibiz(m): 5:34am On Jan 31, 2018
If i catch..dis bea ehmmmmmmm,kontinue
Re: Brazilian Teenager Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133 Million (photos) by cruzita(f): 5:56am On Jan 31, 2018
Even life contract ,i never buy am that amount.attention seeker
Re: Brazilian Teenager Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133 Million (photos) by KardinalZik(m): 6:35am On Jan 31, 2018
Who virginity EPP seff?
I can't even pay #100,000.00 for virginity. How does being a virgin add up?
Re: Brazilian Teenager Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133 Million (photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 31, 2018
Over to those who drool over virginity, as for me, I don't give a damn. I ain't no borehole digger. undecided
Re: Brazilian Teenager Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133 Million (photos) by Sabiboii17(m): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2018
Mtcheeeew..... And somewhere sometime one slay queen exchanged her own for Pepsi and meatpie
Re: Brazilian Teenager Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133 Million (photos) by donstan18: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2018
"Virginity" is overrated
Re: Brazilian Teenager Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133 Million (photos) by donstan18: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2018
cruzita:
Even life contract ,i never buy am that amount.attention seeker

I understand your pain, dear....Just take heart.

It's just that not all ladies will want to loose their virginity to roadside mechanics because of cabin biscuit and pepsi.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Person Answering "Nobody" On Nairaland? / She Still Loves Me...what Do I Do / How Girls See Weather...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.