Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

$195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents (16259 Views)

2023: Why North Will Give Amaechi Ticket To Settle Igbo Agitation / FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee / PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by CSTR2: 8:15am On Jan 31, 2018
The day i feared Amaechi was when he came to Channels TV with US dollars in the inner pocket of his jacket.

He was Jesticulating to the presenter and the dollars showed . The video is on Youtube.

They have finished this country.

1 Like

Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by engrjacuzzi: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2018
the same Ameachi that said "I don't like money, I have never stolen" as a matter of fact, all of PMB's cabinet are corrupt.
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2018
The way people come here and spew rubbish without reading and understanding jack.

Allow the minister to produce the documents before crucifying him...besides the so called 10 organisation would not want it better because they are benefiting from the proceed of corruption from our water ways.

Is it today we started engaging foreign hands in our security affairs?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by Wahabalao: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2018
Amechi Or Wat Ur Name Just Wait 4 D Time Let D Time Come I Belive Only God Wil Disgrace All U Army Robber.
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by buhariguy(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2018
Grinch:
Rotimi Ameachi "I don't like money"
Buhari n co are saints in the eyes of their zombie follower's.
The kin fraud wai dem go uncover for dis regime after 2019,will leave our mouth wide open angry
when did the Rep get power to probe minister, to vent contract.
Thereafter recommend the cancellation of the contract, so who gave them such power to cancel contract

1 Like

Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by 989900: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2018
Rotimi will settle, and the beat goes on.
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by zinaunreal(m): 8:39am On Jan 31, 2018
Useless country

Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by darlenese(f): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy l hate bold thieves ... and this ubima hardened criminal tops my list

hahaha everybody knows Ameachi does not like money ,Lolz
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by Rigel95(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2018
money to fight Wike in 2019. Amaechi ft Dakuku Peterside.
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2018
buhariguy:
when did the Rep get power to probe minister, to vent contract.
Thereafter recommend the cancellation of the contract, so who gave them such power to cancel contract
Don't u know where d national house of assembly is? Majority of the members there are they not APC? Go n ask them, this question u are asking me...Savvy? angry
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by Adekdammy: 9:12am On Jan 31, 2018
I thought Amaechi said he doesn't like money, so with or without documents, the contract amount is as he said it. Rubbish and ingredients.

buhari once condemned and attacked the last administration for engaging neigbhouring countries to help combat boko haram, how come same buhari kindly gave the approval for something he once preached against?

1 Like

Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by buhariguy(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2018
Grinch:
Don't u know where d national house of assembly is? Majority of the members there are they not APC? Go n ask them, this question u are asking me...Savvy? angry
did the house of Rep accused buhari for corruption? you are the one that accused buhari of corruption, so answer it.
Next time dont say what you don't know

1 Like

Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by nonnynoriega12(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2018
U guys didnt read d story or what, they are not complaining about the amount, rather the idea dat it will expose our water ways to foreigners

1 Like

Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2018
buhariguy:
did the house of Rep accused buhari for corruption? you are the one that accused buhari of corruption, so answer it.
Next time dont say what you don't know
I stopped arguing with imbe*ciles like u.
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by fof1: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/reps-give-amaechi-72hrs-to-produce-195m-contract-documents/

IF U LOOK VERY KEENLY INTO THIS CONTRACT, U WILL SEE MONUMENTAL FRAUD OF A PROPORTION NOT ENVISAGED OR IMAGINED. D DUO OF ROTIMI AND PSIDE ARE DECEITS IN THEMSELVES FILLED WITH FILTHY LUCRE. ONLY OUT FOR GAIN IN ANY ENDEAVORS. PLS MARK IT VERY WELL. DECEIVERS IN OUR NATION. PEOPLE WHO CAN ROB THEIR KIN AND KITHS TO BE AN AFFLUENCE IN THEIR SOCIETY OR COMMUNITIES. FAILURES THAT DIVERTED APPROPRIATED CONTRACT SUMS MEANT DEVELOPMENT IN THEIR NATIVITY AND D LIKES. SPREADING THEIR TENTS IN PREPARATION FOR 2019.
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by Juliusdking(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
72 hours so dat by dat time him don give una una share abi thunder fire all dis thief wey call them self out leaders amen

1 Like

Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by Myself2(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
The lizard of Ubima is the most outrageous thief in Buhari's cabinet
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by chubbyswit(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sagamaje:
Kuje prison looking at Amaechi in 2019 like this
please stop using kind of picture as a meme bro. Its not right
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by deomelllo: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
The way people come here and spew rubbish without reading and understanding jack.

Allow the minister to produce the documents before crucifying him...besides the so called 10 organisation would not want it better because they are benefiting from the proceed of corruption from our water ways.

Is it today we started engaging foreign hands in our security affairs?

These crooks sat quietly and looked the other way when Jona brushed the NIGERIAN Navy aside and gave our waterways safety and security to Tompolo gangs, cultists and terrorists in the Delta, the same people wrecking havoc, engaged in oil bunkering, kidnappings, oil pipeline destruction and piracy.

Who and who benefited from the hundreds of billions Jona dash the Delta terrorists for securing our waterways?

How many thousands of contraband and illegal weapons did the terrorists let into Nigeria?

We all know the crooked lawmakers are angling for their own cut, this is how they used to line their pockets with padding and kickbacks from these ministries before PMB and the new fake and eye service call to duty is a reflection of their frustration because the likes of Amaechi and have blocked their pockets hence the shouting and silly probes every day.

They know what to do after their silly 72 hours and if they have any proof that these public officials embezzled, they know what to do instead of the daily crying and wailing.

The jokers didn't mind terrorists pocketing billions for securing our waterways, but they are suffocating because security experts are now doing the job.

1 Like

Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by blacknp(m): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2018
Grinch:
Rotimi Ameachi "I don't like money"
Buhari n co are saints in the eyes of their zombie follower's.
The kin fraud wai dem go uncover for dis regime after 2019,will leave our mouth wide open angry
Dreamer you will be very disappointed,no vacancy at the Rock till 2023. So you can hold back those your crocodile tears.
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by blacknp(m): 12:25am On Feb 01, 2018
GavelSlam:
A man they couldn't help but confirm as Minister.

They are only frisking to see if something would drop and absolutely nothing would come out of this extortion enquiry.
Well said Rotimi Amaechi very stingy man he will not drop1 Naira for those Rep Members especially now that elections are approaching and everyone especially those Criminals at the House of Assembly are looking for campaign money.

2 Likes

Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by bluegrass07: 12:27am On Feb 01, 2018
This is serious
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by richeso: 1:06am On Feb 01, 2018
how much is this in Naira please ?
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 01, 2018
blacknp:
Dreamer you will be very disappointed,no vacancy at the Rock till 2023. So you can hold back those your crocodile tears.
OK I hear u zombie grin grin
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by Bitterleafsoup: 4:39am On Feb 01, 2018
CSTR2:
The day i feared Amaechi was when he came to Channels TV with US dollars in the inner pocket of his jacket.

He was Jesticulating to the presenter and the dollars showed . The video is on Youtube.

They have finished this country.
I have that picture sill as a reminder on how these zombies put us in this mess.
Re: $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Since this post was made here on NL, 72 hours never pass?

Our reps and "sinators" sabi make noise...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Poll Leader In Nigerian Elections Pledges Debt Revamp - Bloomberg / Teachers Begin Strike In 11 States / Arrested Election Observers Are Bonafide & Accredited Officials - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.