Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration (5359 Views)

Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by PapalsBull(m): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2018
[s]
AnambraDota:

Agbameta, aressa the Tinubu wife pant washing Uncircumcised scumbag cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
[/s]

Iheabunike Ebuka Chuks, aka Buddhamonk, the old clown that still lives in his father's house. cheesy
Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by PapalsBull(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2018
[s]
imhotep:

#Back to Daura
[/s]

No meme today? cheesy
Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by deomelllo: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Show us what Jona the ineffectual buffoon and 16 years of PDP delivered in the SE.

The hate mongers and bigots just dey avoid this question sha...

I wonder why?.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by buhariguy(m): 7:37am On Jan 31, 2018
This buhari self.
He will just be provoking idiotic pigs of Biafra by doing good to those idiotic that hate him so much

2 Likes

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

No meme today? cheesy
#Back to Daura is good enough grin

1 Like

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 31, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Silly, ignorant and unintelligent ipob rants bore me.
in that case, buhari's ousting in 2019 will excite you.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by buhariguy(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2018
naijaboy756:
Rescue from what?
from the past criminals that refused to developed your region

2 Likes

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by deomelllo: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2018
[s]
Funnicator:

in that case, buhari's ousting in 2019 will excite you.
[/s]

The whole of your 5 SE villages gave all your votes to PDP and end up with nothing in return, your votes didn't even matter at the polls and it still won't make any difference in 2019 so what are you gassing your self about?

The whole of your SE villages are politically irrelevant, we've minus and taken your votes out of the equation already.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by deomelllo: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2018
buhariguy:
This buhari self.
He will just be provoking idiotic pigs of Biafra by doing good to those idiotic that hate him so much

PMB dey drive dem crazy for real. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by Omeokachie: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2018
Anything but Buhari come 2019

1 Like

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by AnambraDota: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

Iheabunike Ebuka Chuks, aka Buddhamonk, the old clown that still lives in his father's house. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by 12submarine(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2018
[s]
deomelllo:

So, Jonathan and PDP's 16 years did not deliver anything in the SE and Nigerian's kicked them out, but PMB is delivering in less than 3 years all over the SE and he's a bad guy and he's not keeping his promise?

Like I said, you are a sadist.

The quote above by you says a lot about you and predisposition to hatred, bigotry, tribalism, and bitterness that it really doesn't even matter how great PMB developed the SE, you hate him regardless.

This is about your own flawed character and mentality as a human being.

[/s]
If you think Nigerians are still concerned about political parties despite the political prostitution being practised by the selfish politicians by way of cross-carpeting and defections thereby making members of the major parties same thieves in different clothing, then you must be more confused than I had thought and that is very amusing. More amusing is the way you talk about Jona and PDP 16 yrs on one hand and only PMB (deliberately omitting APC) on the other hand. Jona was elected once in Nigeria for a 4 yr term, he failed and got sacked. Same is applicable to anyone.

Political parties are recognised formal platforms for fielding political candidates and once the winner is sworn in, the influence of the party reduces significantly. That is why elected politicians easily defect from the same party on which platform they were elected (though contrary to what we read in text books)

Bringing out my past comments on the endorsement of the marauding fulani herdsmen of Buhari only buttresses my point, not yours. His endorsement by those blood suckers is a good sign of appreciation for a job well done. He looked the other way while they carried out their genocide, and that is one of the areas he also failed woefully. One of his cardinal campaign promises is security. That is why I said, if buhari can fulfil half of his campaign promises, I will cast my vote for him.

If despite the foregoing you still described me with "hate, bigot, tribe etc", you need a dictionary.
Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2018
Funnicator:

you are sick in the head but you have no one to tell you.

the northern president was elected in 2015 and had three years to work on the above mentioned road, yet he preferred to gyrate round the world in 3years using tax payers money, had he been serious, now he'd be commissioning it and rightly using it to win political points in 2019.

instead he's attempting to "clear road" in about eleven months to his triumphant removal.

if he thinks he can use uncompleted project to deceive south easterners he had better return to Saudi Arabia to check again his cow dung sized brain.

Please no offence, but will he use his urine to execute the job then?

Were you in Pluto when GEJ was borrowing to pay ordinary salaries?

Were you in Mars when contractors abandoned road projects said they are been owed?

Were you sleeping when the oil price crashed and just coming up?

I can go on and on but when you see someone that has done something out of little, appreciate. Don't let hate fill your heart.

We read how Onitsha bridge was been built on papers and Port Harcourt/Enugu road was impassable even with all the ministers and our brother from the SS/SE.

They couldn't muster courage to fix nor "clear road" since they love you so much in the remaining 11 months to their tenure so they could win the 2015 election...and they were not traveling and gyrating with tax payers money all through the useless 6 years? tongue

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by sarrki(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2018
imhotep:

#Back to Daura

baba will win in 2019

Simple and clear

2 Likes

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

baba will win in 2019

Simple and clear

He'll win at a landslide that will shock most of them.

what they had failed to understand is that, there are well meaning Nigerians and those who can actually differentiate their left from right. such calibre of people knows what they want and won't negotiate that for one useless myopic views of others. fortunately enough, im amongst such people who know what is right and yes, we are 'most' of the Nigeria population.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by sarrki(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2018
Drabeey:

He'll win at a landslide that will shock most of them.

what they had failed to understand is that, there are well meaning Nigerians and those who can actually differentiate their left from right. such calibre of people knows what they want and won't negotiate that for one useless myopic views of others. fortunately enough, im amongst such people who know what is right and yes, we are 'most' of the Nigeria population.

You are a patriot
Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by sarrki(m): 10:43am On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:
[s][/s]
If you think Nigerians are still concerned about political parties despite the political prostitution being practised by the selfish politicians by way of cross-carpeting and defections thereby making members of the major parties same thieves in different clothing, then you must be more confused than I had thought and that is very amusing. More amusing is the way you talk about Jona and PDP 16 yrs on one hand and only PMB (deliberately omitting APC) on the other hand. Jona was elected once in Nigeria for a 4 yr term, he failed and got sacked. Same is applicable to anyone.

Political parties are recognised formal platforms for fielding political candidates and once the winner is sworn in, the influence of the party reduces significantly. That is why elected politicians easily defect from the same party on which platform they were elected (though contrary to what we read in text books)

Bringing out my past comments on the endorsement of the marauding fulani herdsmen of Buhari only buttresses my point, not yours. His endorsement by those blood suckers is a good sign of appreciation for a job well done. He looked the other way while they carried out their genocide, and that is one of the areas he also failed woefully. One of his cardinal campaign promises is security. That is why I said, if buhari can fulfil half of his campaign promises, I will cast my vote for him.

If despite the foregoing you still described me with "hate, bigot, tribe etc", you need a dictionary.

Usual ranting and tantrum

1 Like

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

The whole of your 5 SE villages gave all your votes to PDP and end up with nothing in return, your votes didn't even matter at the polls and it still won't make any difference in 2019 so what are you gassing your self about?

The whole of your SE villages are politically irrelevant, we've minus and taken your votes out of the equation already.

then take your nonsense bulldozers away from our red soil. you fanatic jihadists.

1 Like

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by naijaboy756: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

baba will win in 2019

Simple and clear
baba win my nyash. WE WILL SEE
Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by sarrki(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
naijaboy756:
baba win my nyash. WE WILL SEE

Don't worry

2019election is a year from now
Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by deomelllo: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
[s]
12submarine:

[/s]

I didn't even bother to read your ipobitch rant and nonsense..

You bore me.
Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by 12submarine(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

I didn't even bother to read your ipobitch rant and nonsense..

You bore me.
If you are not confused, you will remember I said I am not Igbo, let alone IPOB.
Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by deomelllo: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
[s]
12submarine:

If you are not confused, you will remember I said I am not Igbo, let alone IPOB.
[/s]

Igbos bore me..

1 Like

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by knowledgeable: 1:50am On Feb 01, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb is on a rescue mission to the southeasterns

Idiot, he's being around Nigerian leadership/power corridor for over 50yrs still Nigeria and owerri/Aba road are still shitholes.
Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by sarrki(m): 5:27am On Feb 01, 2018
knowledgeable:

Idiot, he's being around Nigerian leadership/power corridor for over 50yrs still Nigeria and owerri/Aba road are still shitholes.

You don't even understand yourself

1 Like

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by Lifestone(m): 5:34am On Feb 01, 2018
BrokenTV:

Your god Buhari cannot use this to deceive us, we are wiser than that, we know we are almost to election year which is less than 13 months. He is going to do everything possible to deceive the people like they did in 2015, but he forgot the people are wiser now and have seen him for who he is, if he can be acting the way that he is doing now when he still need the peoples vote what will happen when he will no longer need there vote.
So because election is 13 months off now, governance should stop. How com GEJ who spent 6years in power didn't do the road and SE still herd to the polling boot to vote for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by omaar12(m): 6:52am On Feb 01, 2018
Back To This Lie Of A Thread, The In Bad Condition In Owerri Zone Is Owerri/ Umuahia Road. Owerri / Aba Road I Know So Well, What Part Of Owerri/aba Road Is Being Repair And What Host Community. I Honestly Want To Know.
Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by omaar12(m): 7:19am On Feb 01, 2018
I Know U Want Buhari Re-elected And For Reason Best Known To You, Bt I Promise U With Or Without Ur Amatuer Properganda, He Will Gather Enough Vote For The South East, Not Because We Like Him, Or He Is Even Good Not To Talk Of Better, Bt Because It Is Time For Us To Become Greedy As Well.
Weather The Economic Burns Or The Country Is In Crisis, Buhari Will Be In Aso Rock 2019, So That We Can Know In A Shorter Period Of Time(4yrs Instead Of 8yrs) If The Conspiracy Is True. I Will Vote For Buhari As I Am Compelled To Do So Weather He Picks An Igbo Deputy Or Not. Or Weather He Appoint Or Solve The Infastructural Decay In The South East Or Not. My Sight Is On 2023. Let Me See What Nigerians Have In Keeping An Igbo Man Away For Aso Rock.
Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by deomelllo: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2018
omaar12:
I Know U Want Buhari Re-elected And For Reason Best Known To You, Bt I Promise U With Or Without Ur Amatuer Properganda, He Will Gather Enough Vote For The South East, Not Because We Like Him, Or He Is Even Good Not To Talk Of Better, Bt Because It Is Time For Us To Become Greedy As Well.
Weather The Economic Burns Or The Country Is In Crisis, Buhari Will Be In Aso Rock 2019, So That We Can Know In A Shorter Period Of Time(4yrs Instead Of 8yrs) If The Conspiracy Is True. I Will Vote For Buhari As I Am Compelled To Do So Weather He Picks An Igbo Deputy Or Not. Or Weather He Appoint Or Solve The Infastructural Decay In The South East Or Not. My Sight Is On 2023. Let Me See What Nigerians Have In Keeping An Igbo Man Away For Aso Rock.

This is not about igbo man or woman, this is about basic votes and how to get enough votes to get to Aso Rick.

Nearly all the igbo electorates are PDP and the PDP have zoned their next presidential candidate to the North, that means if they win (They won't of course.) igbo presidency in 2023 won't happen.

PDP, the party you belong to sold your spot already.

They don't dash presidency on a platter of gold, you have to fight for it, you have to reach out to other people and region, you have to form allaince/s with other people or even other political parties since your region doesn't have enough votes to win outright. I don't even see Northern voters and even many in the SW voting for any igbo candidate simply because of your insulting, abusive ways and odious attitude towards other people.

Sadly, these are the terms and realities the igbo voters and politicians are yet to come to terms with.

This is not about 2023, it's more about your ways and attitude.

1 Like

Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by omaar12(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2018
#Deomelllo, Uhm First Of All What PDP Does Or Doesnt Do Is Not My Problem. Weather We Throw Insult And Recieve Insult From Other Tribe Doesnt Matter, Come 2023 It Up To Nigeria And Nigerian's To Give Igbos A Reason Not To Revolt.
If The Igbos Like Let Them Insult Others Till 2023, After Buhari Second Tenure. Let Me Tell U What Will Happen, All Parties Will Present An Igbo Candidate As It Is The Turn Of The South To Take Over, And The South East Is The Only Region In The South That Is Yet To Rule. Do The Maths..Thanks. If Other Regions(north Nd South West) Revolt We Split, Or The Keep Quiet And Watch The Igbos Mount The Saddle, It A Win Win For The Igbos. So Buhari All The Way.
Re: Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration by manci(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2018
Why wasting Nigerian money on ipob road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshun Demolishes School To Give Way For Tinubu's Mall (Picture) / I Will Not Go Down Alone; I Will Sink This Boat - President Jonathan To PDP / Read This Before You Critise An Eight Months Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.