Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs (29487 Views)

Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by Unpredictableme(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2018
classicMan22:
Which song has she sing?

English in coma

2 Likes

Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by LZAA: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Amagite:
US-based Cameroonian singer, Reprudencia Sonkey known popularly as Dencia has started process to freeze her eggs.

The 33-year-old shared the news on her Snapchat, saying she wanted to freeze her eggs in her early 20s, but her doctor advised against it.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/singer-dencia-is-about-to-freeze-her.html

well u only freeze ur eggs when u are done with childbearing or u dont want any
mke ur choice
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by donsiqua(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Why did she tick mental retardation?
Is she a retard grin
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by BruncleZuma: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by OvaSabi1(f): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2018
CharlieMaria:
If you die in the process I won't type RIP

Olodo rabata, what will cause death in such a simple procedure?

3 Likes

Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by mustafa006: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2018
why not freeze the vagina, stupid olosho
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by OvaSabi1(f): 9:47am On Jan 31, 2018
LZAA:

well u only freeze ur eggs when u are done with childbearing or u dont want any
mke ur choice

Another olodo rabata.

3 Likes

Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by agukayode(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2018
wetin concern us

Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by bornolowu(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Proffdada:
Na down syndrome go end am grin
so u knw of down syndrome, lozzz. It's a good choice from her . Poverty, ignorance and arrogance will not allow us learn here in nigeria . Egg freezing is the best way to preserve a woman's fertility till she's ready to get pregnant ...we advice our ladies here in naija to give birth on time to prevent congenital chromosomal abnormality like down syndrome or better still freeze there egg ..so yes the eggs she freeze will not have down syndrome..kpele!!

6 Likes

Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by Thewesterner(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2018
If u like embalm am... A beg who get spare bottle of coke, make I take step down
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by watchindelta(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2018
the more civilization the more foolish humanS become undecided but not all but 95% especially USA
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by OvaSabi1(f): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2018
Afrocentric:
what does egg � freezing mean?

When a woman is in her 20s is the best time to freeze her eggs if she is not yet ready or has not found a suitable partner. They will thaw the eggs later and she can use it even when she is 50 and has stopped menstruating.

3 Likes

Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by talk2percy(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2018
How's freezing ur eggs connected with securing ur future?
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by daiksworld: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2018
abeg, what does it mean to freeze egg oh? I sinceerly need someone to explain. Maybe i need to freeze my egg in this recession.

1 Like

Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by OvaSabi1(f): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2018
bornolowu:
so u knw of down syndrome, lozzz. It's a good choice from her . Poverty, ignorance and arrogance will not allow us learn here in nigeria . Egg freezing is the best way to preserve a woman's fertility till she's ready to get pregnant ...we advice our ladies here in naija to give birth on time to prevent congenital chromosomal abnormality like down syndrome or better still freeze there egg ..so yes the eggs she freeze will not have down syndrome..kpele!!

You even have time. Do they even know what egg freezing is sef? Some of them think it's a sterilisation procedure grin

2 Likes

Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by OvaSabi1(f): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2018
daiksworld:
abeg, what does it mean to freeze egg oh? I sinceerly need someone to explain. Maybe i need to freeze my egg in this recession.

When a woman is in her 20s is the best time to freeze her eggs if she is not yet ready or has not found a suitable partner. They will thaw the eggs later and she can use it even when she is 50 and has stopped menstruating

2 Likes

Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by madami123: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2018
bornolowu:

Freezing her egg till she is 40 or 60 after sleeping so many men and focusing on her career is stupidity
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by Dannyblaze4040(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Na wa oh ....... Are u mummy freeze
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by no1madman(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2018
I see[img][/img]

Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2018
Can this be done in naija?, I think alot of Nigerian women need to be aware of the benefits of this process
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by daiksworld: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2018
OvaSabi1:

When a woman is in her 20s is the best time to freeze her eggs if she is not yet ready or has not found a suitable partner. They will thaw the eggs later and she can use it even when she is 50 and has stopped menstruating
Thanks dear, i swear its the first time i"m hearing of Egg Freezing.is there any side effect? for instance, are there cases where the egg refuse to un-freeze or something.
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by CSTR2: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2018
I don't think her eggs are what any sane man is looking for as a child bearing component.

Stupidity can be hereditary.

Give me linda ikeji's or Chimamanda Adichies's eggs and we can start talking.
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by jeroba1(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2018
she can't abort again that's why she wanted to freeze it, why now please smoke it like smoke fish.
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2018
If she like let her fry her eggs, not my business.

One stubborn dude still on the way and u can't stop him

Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by oglalasioux(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2018
With this move she won't give a damn about marriage. All she needs is a male donor and she can make the child even in her 60s. The power of science and technology.
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by ashawopikin(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2018
I hope she no go bleach d eggs
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by calcal: 10:46am On Jan 31, 2018
That's great! half of the African population is not needed anyway.
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by xmanco42: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2018
datola:
He who has head does not have cap
he who have cap does not have head

1 Like

Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by dich: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2018
what is our business... if u like fry your eggs!!!
Re: Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs by Assassin101: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2018
so when does she now want to lay d eggs?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge / Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.