Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? (17966 Views)

FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF / Federal Government Yet To Pay January Salary? / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by Immaangel2: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2018
For the Salary Earners .....this week is your salary paying week. As you collect your salary, I want you to ponder on *Robert Mugabe's* WISE QUOTES ...

_"When your salary comes in time, you eat chicken. As the salary reduces you eat products of Chicken (Eggs) and subsequently you begin to eat chicken's food, (maize and millet), and finally, when salary is finished, you become chicken itself, spending your time walking around just looking for what to eat"!_

Salary alone cannot solve all your problems. Choose plan B now.

A wise investment will provide opportunities for one to always eat Chicken whenever he or she pleases!

*Think INVESTMENT...*_cos you won't be young forever!_

*Think Insurance...* _cos you won't be strong forever!_

*Think ENTREPRENEURSHIP....*_cos you won't be employed forever!_

1 Like

Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2018
AgroSeeds:
First fruit? If I hear! Most lazy ass pastors are now smiling devilishly waiting for the sheeples to bring forth their sufferings. Cooperate armed robbers. Why would any reasonable human being think that in this hard times and season? Nigerians hear me out. Do not give out your money to any human being that calls himself IMAM or Pastor or Priest in the name if first fruit. If you want to give them anything, just give it as a gift and not as first fruit nonsense or Tithe whatever. If God wants to bless you, he does that without minding how sinful or First fruut giving you are consistent with.

Hosea 4:6
My people perish because of lack of Knowledge.

Rather than spend that money on a hopeless venture, I will rather invest it in farming no matter how small.

God does not need your money to bless you. We are too broke for God. The blessings of God are eternal and reaches everybody no matter how small. The only thing it will take is time. Even if you are the worst of sinners, God can still bless you.

Romans 9:15
For God said to Moses, "I will show mercy to anyone I choose, and I will show compassion to anyone I choose. It is not of him that willeth or runneth but if God that showeth mercy"

So God will bless you... First fruit or No first fruit.

Philippians 4:19
And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

It is well with us Nairalanders.

Meanwhile, am very grateful for this first to comment position. This is a sign that good things are coming my way. Even the person above me was deleted for me to be the first.

Same way he was deleted This new month, God will delete our enemies, delete our tormentors be it APC, PDP or the 3rd force, Delete our Witches and finally, delete those who needs to be deleted so that we will come first. I prophecy goodness and mercy into the lives of all Nairalanders. Our pockets shall never run dry. God will fill our pockets forever. It is too late to fail. Amen. God bless us.

What does the picture of cucumbers signify?
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by wonder233: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2018
solid3:
Take it to church as first fruit.
You are just a goat
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by RexTramadol1: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2018
Feb loading Ni next thing
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2018
In a situation where the salary is barely enough, how can one cope? Just paid rent this January, car had some issues that I also fixed. I'm left with almost nothing. how man wan take continue like this? The best is to diversify.

1 Like

Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by MFSDW777(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2018
AgroSeeds:
First fruit? If I hear! Most lazy ass pastors are now smiling devilishly waiting for the sheeples to bring forth their sufferings. Cooperate armed robbers. Why would any reasonable human being think that in this hard times and season? Nigerians hear me out. Do not give out your money to any human being that calls himself IMAM or Pastor or Priest in the name if first fruit. If you want to give them anything, just give it as a gift and not as first fruit nonsense or Tithe whatever. If God wants to bless you, he does that without minding how sinful or First fruut giving you are consistent with.

Rather than spend that money on a hopeless venture, I will rather invest it in farming no matter how small.

God does not need your money to bless you. We are too broke for God. The blessings of God are eternal and reaches everybody no matter how small. The only thing it will take is time. Even if you are the worst of sinners, God can still bless you.

For God said to Moses, "I will show mercy to anyone I choose, and I will show compassion to anyone I choose. It is not of him that willeth or runneth but if God that showeth mercy"

And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

Meanwhile, am very grateful for this first to comment position. This is a sign that good things are coming my way. Even the person above me was deleted for me to be the first.

Same way he was deleted This new month, God will delete our enemies, delete our tormentors be it APC, PDP or the 3rd force, Delete our Witches and finally, delete those who needs to be deleted so that we will come first. I prophecy goodness and mercy into the lives of all Nairalanders. Our pockets shall never run dry. God will fill our pockets forever. It is too late to fail. Amen. God bless us.

YOU NEED SALVATION ASAP!! BE BORN AGAIN AND RECEIVE CHRIST!!!
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2018
AgroSeeds:

The first fruit way I don already chop finish before it's arrival..

1 Like

Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by deolu2000(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2018
The bottom line is having a clear direction you want to go and being financially disciplined. yes, contingencies may arise but planning out what you intend to do with your salary/wages/allowances is paramount. Always remember that no amount will ever be enough as your Pay neither is any amount too small if one is shrewd in his or her spendings. Tithe n first fruits are based on your understanding, I do it because I believe in them, but if you don't, kindly keep you money n spend as it pleases your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2018
chelseaboi:

Lol..I will tell ur boss
I have a video of him kissing his side chick in the office.. he can’t do anything..
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by jonadaft: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2018
TheProfany:

Why do you say it's a lie? Are we in the same state?

Federal Government haven't paid January salary in Abia State.

Which state are you in?
University of Lagos
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by Skepticus: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Deo1986:
OP your essay is ok but not really practical. Using 50k as example is impractical considering the economic situation in the country. Thanks anyways

Same thing I thought.

This is only practical when you are earning about 80k and above.
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by streamsofjoy(f): 10:41am On Feb 01, 2018
jeeqaa7:
Hand it over to your greedy pastor...

first fruit my ass

#freethesheeple

shocked why are u this pained?
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by pek(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2018
aikluck007:
My Mumu boss hasn’t paid
Then your own mumutoomuch for working for a mumu.
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by ladyF(f): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2018
Me ayam yet to receive any salary for the month o, what can i do? cry
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by TruthFM(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2018
Me wey collect my december salary two weeks ago. In my head January still has two extra weeks before i start thinking of payday. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2018
pek:
Then your own mumutoomuch for working for a mumu.
K
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 01, 2018
TruthFM:
Me wey collect my december salary two weeks ago. In my head January still has two extra weeks before i start thinking of payday. grin grin
Private sector wahala... lol.. it’s well
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by joenor(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Nice one bro... I like be your friend.. lovely note there.
AgroSeeds:

Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by zoechris: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Invest into properties;

Check our site;www.zoerealestateproperties.com.ng
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by AgroSeeds: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2018
Naughtysite:
What does the picture of cucumbers signify?
I deal on cucumbers.
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by Chibabe1(f): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2018
herraph:
I want to give my First fruits

GTB 0131415745. God bless you
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by Ghnaija(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
God help us all, it is well cos everybody wey dey this life know were the shoe dey pinch am smiley
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by Aieboocaar(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Abeg where is Swiss garden make I join you there. grin

Lmao!!! grin grin
This guy sef... u too like enjoyment! Better go give Daddy G.O your first fruit cheesy
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by Ahmed0336(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
TheProfany:

FG haven't paid Civil Servants, Army workers or Abia state.
i don't know anything about Army workers
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by nazeefsco(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nobody pay me nothing
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by herraph: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
Chibabe1:

GTB 0131415745. God bless you

Nahhh, it's for my pastor
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by zeestone99(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
holluphemydavid:

Is it ur salary? Abeg shift, come and beat me if I use my salary as first fruit, everybody just wanna talk in other to be relevant and earn cheap likes, those who are paying it knw d meaning of it

Pastor spotted grin
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by holluphemydavid(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
zeestone99:

Pastor spotted grin
bro am not a pastor and i will never be a pastor,but everybody knws wot is gud for him or her,not for just one to be talking to stay relevant,do wot u believe in,if its iron worshiper forge ahead and do it
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by SOFTENGR: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
Aieboocaar:

Lmao!!! grin grin
This guy sef... u too like enjoyment! Better go give Daddy G.O your first fruit cheesy
Did he work with me?
The rule is, you work with me, you chop with me.
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by zenith2k9: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
Are you considering investment options?. Then take a look at the below
[url]
www.investingold.sg24.top[/url]
Re: Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? by zeestone99(m): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
holluphemydavid:

bro am not a pastor and i will never be a pastor,but everybody knws wot is gud for him or her,not for just one to be talking to stay relevant,do wot u believe in,if its iron worshiper forge ahead and do it

OK bro well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Varying Salaries In Different Fields / In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture / Nutritionist/dietitians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.