Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up (31538 Views)

Herbalist Impersonates GMD NNPC, Femi Adesina, Others, Dupes Foreigner Of N30m / Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2018
yaki84:
pm express with fake news.

Person go computer village go buy fone, dem give am d fone without him paying, instead they allowed him to take d fone away with the hope that his friend is being kept as collateral.

It just does not add up.

Try another shit

that1s wat happen when PM express scooped and gather news. grin
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by dokiOloye(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Be VERY careful who you trust.

I was happy for a friend when he got a good paying job after years of joblessness.

When i got mine, i tactically lied my salary was 15k higher when it was actually more than 150k more.

You need to see the fury and subsequent acts of harm he tried. That's how i lost a friend of 7 years.
I swear.
My childhood friend's behavior suddenly changed and d only thing I could tie it to was that I bought a 7 year old Mercedes car then wc I never considered a biggy cos though I got married 2 yrs earlier while he wasn't,we were still good until d car came.

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2018
This doesn't add up. How can u dupe someone of 2.4m and still went through the troubles of trying to sell a N100,000 stolen phone. Doesn't make sense one bit. And who in computer village will allow u walk away with a phone that u have not paid for? If u like let all ur family stay behind, u can't go away with a phone u haven't paid for. Stupid fake news. Unfortunately some nairalanders will believe this. They believe everything.

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Basiljoe: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Seun/lalasticlala blacklist this site pmexpress from Nairaland, they always report fake incoherent News.
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Tunks2017(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
angry

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by jobbers: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
ibos at work again

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:

Good question. I wonder how that post is related to the topic. Don't be surprised dude reversed the story.

How can you understand when your microscopic brain cant relate TRUST to the story?
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by 12submarine(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

How can you understand when your microscopic brain can relate TRUST to the story?
Okay, I can see your gigantic brain. All the same, no one asked about your earning on an anonymous forum.
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:

Okay, I can see your gigantic brain. All the same, no one asked about your earning on an anonymous forum.

Don't blame me for your poverty. Blame it on your illiteracy. The poor and unemployed are unnecessarily aggressive. I have been there. I got out by hard work and not ranting online like you grin
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by 12submarine(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Don't blame me for your poverty. Blame it on your illiteracy. The poor and unemployed are unnecessarily aggressive. I have been there. I got out by hard work and not ranting online like you grin
Big, educated and strong man, I can see who is getting aggressive. All the same, no one asked you what you have been doing.
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:

Big, educated and strong man, I can see who is getting aggressive. All the same, no one asked you what you have been doing.

Keep ranting. Someone also remarked about your lack of sense in the billionaire thread.

Grow a brain...Time isn't on your side.

Brb .. Lemme screenshot grin
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by 12submarine(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Keep ranting. Someone also remarked about your lack of sense in the billionaire thread.

Grow a brain...Time isn't on your side.

Brb .. Lemme screenshot grin
Lol. Yet he talked about ranting while at the same time checking all comments on NL. This big man is obviously pained.
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:

Lol. Yet he talked about ranting while at the same time checking all comments on NL. This big man is obviously pained.

Bark more...upgrade your brain processor to Windows XP while at it. Seems you are using BC =Before Christ software wink

It's a universal fact you are not the sharpest tool in the box grin

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by buhariguy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
pautex:
SEE THEIR LIFE... they can do and undo
see their life,
Idiotic pigs of Biafra, this are the idiot insulting buhari everyday

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by 12submarine(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Bark more...upgrade your brain processor to Windows XP while at it. Seems you are using BC =Before Christ software wink

It's a universal fact you are not the sharpest tool in the box grin
Digging into past comments and their counters are mere symptoms of pains and that is too much for an upgraded brain. As you can see, I don't give a fucckk whatever crap you had earlier posted or countered because I'm "aggressive". grin
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:

[s]Digging into past comments and their counters are mere symptoms of pains and that is too much for an upgraded brain. As you can see, I don't give a fucckk whatever crap you had earlier posted or countered because I'm "aggressive". grin[/s]

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by 12submarine(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=64673346][/quote]
More pain. grin
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by buhariguy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

you miss one line.

Just tell us, you got it through corruption in the era of your ineffectual buffoon

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by arinze198(m): 8:24am On Feb 01, 2018
At least you read that the case was in court, you saw the picture of the suspect, and the court where he was taken

that1s wat happen when PM express scooped and gather news. grin

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Drowns At The Oniru Beach In Lagos / Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo / Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.