Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up (31539 Views)

Herbalist Impersonates GMD NNPC, Femi Adesina, Others, Dupes Foreigner Of N30m / Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by sunkanmihassan1(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2018
why are people wicked? is it not enough that he duped him of 2.4m? He then tried to put him in a serious trouble that almost got him killed. why are humans so callous?

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Asabaman(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2018
Which kain story be dis Person wan sell fone..e no get reciept..dem carry am go police..police call darlinton...anyway na as area be na so hin story dey be...Ikotun and Ejigbo
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by kkboy(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2018
Granted bail for 300K, when he duped 2.4Mk. This is my problem with the Judiciary.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by mommaJ(f): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64528004
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Born2Breed(f): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2018
Definition of worst enemy :- FRIEND.
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2018
how can one provide u a visa without you going to the embassy for interrogation sorry interview... that Thankgod nah ODE

3 Likes

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by abercrombie(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Be VERY careful who you trust.

I was happy for a friend when he got a good paying job after years of joblessness.

When i got mine, i tactically lied my salary was 15k higher when it was actually more than 150k more.

You need to see the fury and subsequent acts of harm he tried. That's how i lost a friend of 7 years.
. Abeg who ask you
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by AlanSugar(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2018
fuckerstard:
Dog eat dog, police dey like this kain cases well well.
Both parties go drop, even shop owner.

Hahahaha, so true. The shop owner go drop pass cus na im get cash pass for dier. Thankgod go say im been don blow the 2.4 Miller away already.
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Witnes: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2018
God sees d heart of Darlington is clean and his hustle is pure if not he would have b ashes by now
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by nkwuocha1: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2018
agbarisocket:
BIAFLA with bad character,they usdd leg to kick their father because his poor,no blame

And you abandon your aged parents In rat and snake infested caves in osogbo

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by AlanSugar(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2018
Mathematical:
Seriously that story geh belle

No be small belle, how shop owner go release fone give person wey no pay money till him go withdraw from atm, abi the fone na atm card?! Odiegwu!

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2018
abercrombie:
. Abeg who ask you

Your mum while sucking me off grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by 12submarine(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2018
abercrombie:
. Abeg who ask you
Good question. I wonder how that post is related to the topic. Don't be surprised dude reversed the story.
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Burgerlomo: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2018
By the power vested on me by the good people of Nairaland, I here by change the name of that wicked and heartless friend from ThankGod to CurseDevil, arise cool
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Jckleiin(m): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2018
sarafa68:
Pmexpress always scooped, gathered and report. cheesy

See con star. The fellow is not smart atall, street smartness is another thing.

Mainwhile lalasticlala and mynd44 why is Paddy Adenuga story not in this forum? You guys should do the needful and brung it yo front page.
Paddy wrote a beautiful piece
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by ceejay80s(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2018
same thing JAMES DID TO ME , HE RAN AWAY WITH MY MONEY TO THE UK, SINCE 2009 UP TILL TODAY , I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM,
WE BOTH LIVED IN SURULERE AND ATTENDED SAME NURSERY AND PRY SCHOOL,
TRUST NOBODY BUT URSELF
JAMES , U NO GO DIE WELL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by MaziEDOZIE(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2018
This is one of the reasons why I don't make friends.
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by dominique(f): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2018
sunkanmihassan1:
why are people wicked? is it not enough that he duped him of 2.4m? He then tried to put him in a serious trouble that almost got him killed. why are humans so callous?

Exactly what I wanted to type. I don't understand this type of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Wahabalao: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2018
Oloriburuku Somebody Why Cant U Go And Follow Briclayer Go Carry Head Pan 4 Site If He Succede He Wil Go And Spent D Money 4 Lady She Wil Not Dat She Dating 419,
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Afritop(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2018
smiley It's still interesting that the court gave this kindof person an option of bail
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Orpe7(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2018
So if he was burnt alive na so them go help u cover ur tracks
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by yaki84: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2018
pm express with fake news.

Person go computer village go buy fone, dem give am d fone without him paying, instead they allowed him to take d fone away with the hope that his friend is being kept as collateral.

It just does not add up.

Try another shit

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by livinbygrace: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2018
sarafa68:

Mainwhile lalasticlala and mynd44 why is Paddy Adenuga story not in this forum? You guys should do the needful and brung it yo front page.

You are right,that Paddy Adenuga"s story is really touching and very inspiring.
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Mathematical(f): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2018
AlanSugar:

No be small belle, how shop owner go release fone give person wey no pay money till him go withdraw from atm, abi the fone na atm card?! Odiegwu!

Yu sef folo reason am
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2018
When it comes to money even ur bosom friend will betray you.
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by einsteine(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2018
sarafa68:

The Paddy Adenuga story that has been over hyped over the last few hours. Reeks of rich privelege. His good writing also makes the whole thing more important than it actually is. As far as I am concerned, the entire story/incident holds no lessons or insights for the average human being.

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Wishaky(f): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Be VERY careful who you trust.

I was happy for a friend when he got a good paying job after years of joblessness.

When i got mine, i tactically lied my salary was 15k higher when it was actually more than 150k more.

You need to see the fury and subsequent acts of harm he tried. That's how i lost a friend of 7 years.

Such is life oohh
Re: Man Dupes Friend N2.4m, Sets Him Up by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2018
einsteine:

The Paddy Adenuga story that has been over hyped over the last few hours. Reeks of rich privelege. His good writing also makes the whole thing more important than it actually is. As far as I am concerned, the entire story/incident holds no lessons or insights for the average human being.

His writing skills was a top notch good for movie script writing.

Yes you are right, it can best serve as inspiration to those born with silver spoon, benefited from is rich privilege all this connections things plus he intuitively know the business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo / Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow / A Guy Raped My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.