Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? (1247 Views)

Is This Invite From A Reputable Organization, Who Knows Them Please? / Just Got This... Who Knows Them Pls / Job Interview Invite(anyone Knows Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by paulGrundy(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2018
After going through their online WhatsApp interviews I got this mail:

Dear yyy yyy ,

We are glade to offer you a job placement with Shaphargroup. You are
required to fill and sign the documents attached and send back to this
email address.

Online training Starts today by 5pm

Problem is that there is no Lagos address. I tried reaching them to request precise address, but I haven't received any reply so far.
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by obasi23: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2018
I got a message from them. I have an interview with them by 10am I asked for their address no reply but I waa told when the interview start they will tell me what I need to know
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by paulGrundy(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2018
obasi23:
I got a message from them. I have an interview with them by 10am I asked for their address no reply but I waa told when the interview start they will tell me what I need to know

Just got a reply now, I was told that during the Skype online training I will be furnished with the details, am just hoping this is not a well orchestrated scam.
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by Joemetry(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2018
Have a scheduled interview with them too tomorrow.

I just hope something good comes out of it .
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by paulGrundy(m): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2018
obasi23:

How far how did it go? Were you given the address?
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by obasi23: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
I was not even given the address u will working online for them. They said Nigerians need to advance the era of going to their office for interview has gone . What they actually want is for u to market their good. U will be briefed by a white lady then after the white lady has addressed u then the Nigerian man will call u on what's app make sure u have strong Internet connection so u can receive the call. So if u can actually market there goods fine but as for me I don't llke marketing
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by ChocolateBunny: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
obasi23:
I was not even given the address u will working online for them. They said Nigerians need to advance the era of going to their office for interview has gone . What they actually want is for u to market their good. U will be briefed by a white lady then after the white lady has addressed u then the Nigerian man will call u on what's app make sure u have strong Internet connection so u can receive the call. So if u can actually market there goods fine but as for me I don't llke marketing
Thank u,Pls what are they into
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by obasi23: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2018
They are into digital software
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by obasi23: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2018
I have created a what's app group for those of u that are interested should pls join the group to get relevant information as regards to shaphar group
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by obasi23: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2018
Send your numbers so I can add u
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by Manduedu: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
I did their training on Skype yesterday but the trainer did not say anything about the company more importantly about the company address. wish i have carry out a research about them before accepting the offer. their product is quite good and marketable but sceptical about them as i dont wanna work with a ghost company. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by thebest1210(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
obasi23:
I have created a what's app group for those of u that are interested should pls join the group to get relevant information as regards to shaphar group

You can add me :07037071437
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by Harmony222(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
obasi23:
¤¤¤
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by johnime: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
ehn, you go shaprapra

1 Like

Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by kakatoheebo(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
I got there message too and After the WhatsApp call interview I asked the guy where is there office located in Lagos, he gave me the address but I am still skeptical what product they want to sell. 17 Akiniola street Ojodu.
I am having a feeling it is scamm.
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by kakatoheebo(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
obasi23:
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by yugee4ambyngoddy: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
please add me 07038178318
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by trino: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by Ceejaydav: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hello everyone. We have interviewed about 60 people from around the country. The few that were selected were given a comprehensive employment letter with a resumption date, which some applicants in Lagos resumed today.

A whatsapp introduction interview was first done by our UK head of marketing then followed by a 10-15 minutes interview by our Nigerian country director.

Skype interview is still on going as well as final interviews.

Shaphargroup is a software company that sells software products to small and medium enterprise. Our software is in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.

We are in Nigeria to target west African market.

We are open to partners who want to sell our products to small business within there locality or state.

Lastly our services are monthly subscription bases which means that the sellers and partners are the once collecting the money from the enterprise not us. How on earth are we going to defraud Nigerians and we even offer 4-30 days free trial to enterprises.

If you want to join the team or speak to a manager please send a whatsapp message or call via whatsapp. This is the only authorised number to reach Shaphargroup. 09050893395.

And lastly I forgot to add. We are working to finalise our office space at Ojodu Lagos. It will be announced here once it's ready to receive visitors.

Thank you.
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by paulGrundy(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2018
kakatoheebo:
I got there message too and After the WhatsApp call interview I asked the guy where is there office located in Lagos, he gave me the address but I am still skeptical what product they want to sell. 17 Akiniola street Ojodu.
I am having a feeling it is scamm.

Who knows that venue or stay around there should please help us confirm. And if actually their office is located there, when was it sited?
Re: Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? by paulGrundy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
Sharphar group is a fraud. Personal research o conducted shows that there is NO firm as sharphar group at akinola street ojodu. Neither is there sign of an office space in that area.

Same with the firm. Google search results yield no results at all for a firm that claims to be the largest software coy in the UK.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At DKT International – Apply Now / How Long Does It Take To Travel From Ikorodu To Cms / Please I Need Urgent Help(outcess)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.