Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

How Long Does It Take To Travel From Ikorodu To Cms - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Does It Take To Travel From Ikorodu To Cms (1078 Views)

How To Those Shuttling Ikorodu To Mainland Cope? / Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter / Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Travel From Ikorodu To Cms by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Good day beautiful people. Am considering moving from ajah to ikorodu this months due to the cost of accommodation. I work in cms. I just want to know d amount of hours I will spend on d road, cos from ajah to cms (considering traffic which is constant every morning and evening) is 2hrs 30min. And I don't think I will spend more than that coming from ikorodu. Pls people with experience, I need ur advice
Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Ikorodu To Cms by ayodijex(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
use BRT, it's like 40mins-1hour, only challenge is getting BRT on time.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Ikorodu To Cms by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
ayodijex:
use BRT, it's like 40mins-1hour, only challenge is getting BRT on time.
I plan to get to ikorodu garage b4 6. By that time I know there will be available BRTs
Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Ikorodu To Cms by ayodijex(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
raylord:
I plan to get to ikorodu garage b4 6. By that time I know there will be available BRTs

Alright, they resume 6 though.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Ikorodu To Cms by kudoxs(m): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
raylord:

Why Ikorodu, Houses in Ikorodu is the same as the ones you will get in Ketu, Mile 12 or Ojota,.....Places that are closer to CMS compare to Ikorodu. The only way you can get to the BRT park on time is if you stay close to Ikorodu garage and the house rent is same as the ones i mentioned in places above. If you are looking for a cheap accommodation in Ikorodu,you will have to go into the inner villages and at the end of the day the stress of getting to work and coming back won't be worth it. It can kill you or make you quit your job.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Ikorodu To Cms by simplebb: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
kudoxs:

Why Ikorodu, Houses in Ikorodu is the same as the ones you will get in Ketu, Mile 12 or Ojota,.....Places that are closer to CMS compare to Ikorodu. The only way you can get to the BRT park on time is if you stay close to Ikorodu garage and the house rent is same as the ones i mentioned in places above. If you are looking for a cheap accommodation in Ikorodu,you will have to go into the inner villages and at the end of the day the stress of getting to work and coming back won't be worth it. It can kill you or make you quit your job.

This is so meaningful, follow this advice @op
I can relate to it....
Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Ikorodu To Cms by simplebb: 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
kudoxs:

Please do you have idea how much a room cost in Ojota or Ketu? I mean relatively okay ones with fair prices that are close to the road.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Ikorodu To Cms by phemmyfour: 6:39am On Apr 09, 2018
raylord:
Good day beautiful people. Am considering moving from ajah to ikorodu this months due to the cost of accommodation. I work in cms. I just want to know d amount of hours I will spend on d road, cos from ajah to cms (considering traffic which is constant every morning and evening) is 2hrs 30min. And I don't think I will spend more than that coming from ikorodu. Pls people with experience, I need ur advice
With brt, 1hr

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Ikorodu To Cms by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:01am On Apr 09, 2018
@op people like can u easily make it.
1. Ur wisdom of knowing that u did not come to Lagos to pay house rent bcs I know people that even borrow from their Cooperative just to be paying house rent that are higher than them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DKT International Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Driver Jobs At Total Secure Nigeria (salary Is Between 30,000-40,000) / SAROAFRICA Graduate Trainees 2019 Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.