Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (943 Views)

In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly / How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? / A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by edoman2016: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: . by taylor88(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2018
Pride will kill u

U hv outgrown a friendship after just 2years

I pray u don't crash like sosoliso

If u can help him out do or simply tell him u don't have politely while u guys are still in tact because u don't know tomorrow

Na ur type dey become president ur first speech go be *am for everybody not for anyone*

After 2years in office both everybody and body can't find their selves

2 Likes

Re: . by orisa37: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2018
A friend can be a friend forever. You can block your line but not yourself. From now, just tell him you don't have money to give him.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2018
You have outgrown him because you have money and he doesn't, or what? You feel you'll continue to have this money and he will continue to be poor......because you're God or what?
I've seen a rich man become poor and a poor man become rich!

The only problem I have with your friend is the way he begs and pester you for money. He should respect himself.

If you're a good friend, this is what you should do:
Ask him what he actually wants to do? Business or something, help him with the cash if you have. Tell him you're lending him. When he starts making profit, he should be paying you gradually. Have it at the back of your mind that he might not pay back.
Sound him a warning never to pester you again, after giving him the money.

"A friend in need, is a friend indeed"

1 Like

Re: . by edoman2016: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2018
orisa37:
A friend can be a friend forever. You can block your line but not yourself. From now, just tell him you don't have money to give him.
I was too close with him when we were friends as neighbours in Lagos and we usually discussed our plans then. He knows my plans are being actualized and working well for me. So whenever I tell him I have no money, he doubts me.

1 Like

Re: . by Richy4(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
A friend in need is a friend indeed.. I didn't say so oo it was a quote before I was born... Who even told you that you have out grown him.. your boldness in terms of saying that bull sh!t can really move mountains

I wish I could be bold and say I have out grown my friends... what a load of crap sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by lurther: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
If the guy blow tomorow. Or if the guy becomes your governor tomorrow......you will start looking for his number.

Anyway, I understand how you feel. Some friends can disturb without any considertion of one' responsibility.
Re: . by helinues: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
Simply ignore both his calls and sms
Re: . by nnamdibig(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
I don't know what he also has done for you before now but the truth is the moment you start giving excuses for not able to send money to him again, that una friendship go die(that is if he is not your real friend). So the sooner you stop the better for you. So you also know where you belong in his life.
Let the friendship not be because he can always get some money from you.

But it's good to help a friend in need.
Re: . by orisa37: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Don't give him Fish again, but teach him how to fish.
If your friend is from Adamawa, Atiku's or Dogara's village, reverse the Tactis. Go unsuspectingly to him and ask for some kind of a Greek loan
Re: . by teekay213(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
I can relate with op,they are some ridiculous friends like that.
Block him now because you will later block him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home Opportunity / Disturbing History Of Enslaved Mother Forced To Breastfeed White Babies In 1600 / Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.