Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing (18788 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With My Nephew And Niece / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by Crystalclara(f): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Admin....please help. It's urgent

They've been missing since 11th of march. They left for church and have not returned till now. They live at ikwerre road, port harcourt. We have reported to the police but no positive response ....please help us in prayers and contact 08068571601 in case you have any information. ...thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by Donald3d(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
oh dear Lord .I pray they would be found
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Please your help is needed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by dominique(f): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Port Harcourt again? I pray they return to their loved ones safely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by hubtiva: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by Aden777(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
They shall return safely... In fact God will bless them like Joseph that they will come back home with inheritance

12 Likes

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by Soljaboi44(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
cry
Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by YomiTee123(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
lord have mercy on us all
this country is no longer save for anyone

1 Like

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by 99foxxy(f): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Shiit.
Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by Yankiss(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
God help Nigeria our country. To have a loved one missing is so so traumatic. My prayers are with the family. They MUST NEVER mourn. The missing will be FOUND and SOON, AMEN!

4 Likes

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by AreaFada2: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
What nonsense is going on in 9ja?

How can people just be going missing like coins dropping from wallet? shocked shocked shocked

The poverty, darkness & hardship alone never rich? There was always wahala & poverty, albeit less in 9ja. But insecurity was NOT a big issue.

I pray they return home safely.

OP please give more details. Like name. And the church they set out to. That will help jug people's memory.
Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by Talktoyoulater(f): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Heavenly father wherever they are,i cover them with the blood of Jesus Christ.I pray u guide their footsteps back home safely (Amen)

9 Likes

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by gbaskiboy: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
May they return in peace, no evil shall fall on them

6 Likes

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by kola411(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
may the infinity power of GOD ALMIGHTY, who reverses today from yesterday. Deliver them and keep them from all harm

4 Likes

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by Premiumwriter: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oya let's start sharing on FB.
Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by cantok(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Safe return
Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by bedspread: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
We declare a safe return for dem IN THE NAME OF JESUS...

2 Likes

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by sexdoll: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Dem no get names?
Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by grafixdon: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
They'll return. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

1 Like

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by sleekyjay(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Dominique
Cc Seun

Please, this is FP worthy.
Save someone, do need needful
Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by Pretty2265(f): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
God please bring dem bk safely

1 Like

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by freedomchild: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
I would've been worried if they were living in the sophisticated region, the chances of them returning with there skulls will be slim
Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by misgab: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
the God that cause a axe head to float on water will bring them out wherever they are IJN
Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by julybaba(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
May the hand of God locate them
Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by tgirlblaze(f): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
I made a post few days ago about high rate of kidnapping this year...someone close to me was kidnap just by mere body contact and she immediately dissapear. she found herself in an unknown location with over 30 people with same situation as hers..she luckily escape sha!!! I pray that wouldn't be their portion though!

pls we all need to be more careful, prayerful and vigilante.. God will not make us a victim to this human devourers

2 Likes

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by cescky(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2018
Crystalclara:
Admin....please help. It's urgent

They've been missing since 11th of march. They left for church and have not returned till now. They live at ikwerre road, port harcourt. We have reported to the police but no positive response ....please help us in prayers and contact 08068571601 in case you have any information. ...thank you

Hope they were found safely
Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by Crystalclara(f): 4:48am On Jul 23, 2018
cescky:

Hope they were found safely

Yea sir...thanks for checking up

3 Likes

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by Ganjafama(m): 3:11am On Jul 24, 2018
Crystalclara:

Yea sir...thanks for checking up
You should have come back to update your thread that they've been found.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing by Crystalclara(f): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2018
Ganjafama:
You should have come back to update your thread that they've been found.

OK sir.... I understand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HIV & Work: Desperately In Need Of Advice / I Don't Feel Attracted To My Wife Anymore / Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.