Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels (3753 Views)

Do You Have Boils On Your Private Parts? See The Causes And Treatment / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels by roarik(f): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
comments up there
makes me laugh hard, in between ma'am go see your doc. before concluding.my opinion tho
Re: Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels by pally123: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Mimienudles:
I am not just understanding
How true is this story?
Do you have any paper evidence that supports this undecided
More like picture evidence!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels by sartorius(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Is it boil or Bartholin cyst
Re: Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels by bobydo: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
This is called Teso in yoruba just be faithful. He is guarding his kpekus

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels by Drdreyy: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Segzee1:
I have been married to my husband for close to 15 years and our marriage is what anybody can call ‘made in heaven’ but my major concern now is what I usually have whenever my husband travels.

I noticed that whenever my husband travels, I have boils in my private part and this has been happening for quite a long time now. Big and painful boils. I remember the first time it happened, I called to tell him and he pitied me.

I have been watching it now for years and it usually happens whenever he travels because of his business. He just left the house again 2 days ago and this morning I noticed one has come out already. I don’t know what to make out of it, probably it is due to lack of sex but even when he is around we don’t have sex every time.

My question is, Is this due to lack of sex or what can be the cause? Please help a dying Sister and a mother of four.

https://dailyfamily.ng/help-boils-in-my-private-part/

Hummn don't know if the story is true, if it is, then it's very likely the husband is into some fetish stuff. The timely recurring boils is to keep her in check whenever he his away.
Re: Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels by Eazie351(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2018
Its called CCTV boil‘mera

Need i say more?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2018
Segzee1:
I have been married to my husband for close to 15 years and our marriage is what anybody can call ‘made in heaven’ but my major concern now is what I usually have whenever my husband travels.

I noticed that whenever my husband travels, I have boils in my private part and this has been happening for quite a long time now. Big and painful boils. I remember the first time it happened, I called to tell him and he pitied me.

I have been watching it now for years and it usually happens whenever he travels because of his business. He just left the house again 2 days ago and this morning I noticed one has come out already. I don’t know what to make out of it, probably it is due to lack of sex but even when he is around we don’t have sex every time.

My question is, Is this due to lack of sex or what can be the cause? Please help a dying Sister and a mother of four.

https://dailyfamily.ng/help-boils-in-my-private-part/
How do you care for your private part? Do you have infection in the past,if yes,you need to treat it again,both your husband and change all your under wears. In fact chat me on this number let's discuss: 08038220168
Re: Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels by winner37(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
Okay I understand pls drop your number for private calls ..
Re: Help! I Have Boils In My Private Part Anytime My Husband Travels by BigYash: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Your husband doesn't want to share you with another man. He hold d keys travel. Badt guyman grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Stop Mastubation / Health Tip Of The Day: Realise The Importance Of A Good Sleep / mmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.