Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,341 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg (12811 Views)

What $840k Could Have Done For Kogi If It Wasn't Stolen / The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG / Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Aceed: 5:17am On Feb 01, 2018
falcon01:
You do know there where innocent people, Good people onboard that ship??

Tell me, if you are a believer in Christ and you heard that the captain of a ship you have bought tickets for or planned on embarking your journey on that ship, has said that even God cannot sink the ship, will you still board that ship?

If you decided to deceive yourself and board that ship saying the captain was kidding, God will protect His own?

How are you good? How are you innocent?

You pitched your tent with someone who truly challenged God theteby supporting his assertions and you are expecting a different outcome for yourself?

Imagine the captain had less than the required number of lifeboats to show that he meant it!

Come on you say you are good or is it innocent and you saw nothing wrong with a captain who had the intention of going to war against God with a ship that was built to transport so much humans across the waters?

They paid tickets to board the ship but you decided to war against God with it! A ship that doesn't even have the basic build of warships of its time?

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by fideleict: 6:51am On Feb 01, 2018
realmindz:

so God decided to show his ego by sinking the ship leading to death of 3000 people including children...Well god has been a great killer from the bible days killing millions of people at the slightest challenge and provocation.

Statistics have it that over 90% of people prayed to god before being involved in fatal accidents including plane crash, auto crash, ship wreck.
Over 85% of people prayed before finally giving up on their sick bed...
People scream a name of a god (Jesus!! Allah) before sudden death.

so whatz your point? a god that cannot save but kill people to show his might

I bet if God prevented the death of everybody that called his name before they died from dying, you'll ferverently and slavishly serve him. I also bet you Dont know the implications of that because you are myopically minded, and decided to show that on a very public forum. I bet also that you probably think your comment made you feel intelligent because, you know, that's what your subconscious tells you --bash Christianity and you are one step closer to becoming Einstein. Well, the bible says something about people who say there's no God. I totally agree with the bible, totally!, not because I am a slavish or ferverent believer, I'm the exact opposite in the eyes of the men of this world, but because I have come to that knowledge by listening, and learning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 01, 2018
Isn’t it stupid that Africans bring God into everything!!!You all are so stupi d!!!You are so brainwashed that you can’t think straight anymore!!!Threads like this should be deleted!!!Even the whites that introduced you all to it do not can’t dumb and fooolish like you all!!!I spit on you all!!!Gush!!!
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Isn’t it stupid that Africans bring God into everything!!!You all are so stupi d!!!You are so brainwashed that you can’t think straight anymore!!!Threads like this should be deleted!!!Even the whites that introduced you all to it do not can’t dumb and fooolish like you all!!!I spit on you all!!!Gush!!!

Can you please get your ass off this thread dumb ass?
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Can you please get your ass off this thread dumb ass?
1 zombie spotted in the shithole
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by ShareMe24(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2018
4) TITANIC would have been less tragic if the passengers adherred to instructions.
When the alarm was sounded,many passengers were reluctant to leave the ship because many thought Titanic was a super ship.
That made the first set of lifeboats to leave half empty

Source:- http://keneval..com.ng/2018/01/the-mystery-of-rms-titanic-wreck.html
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2018
Benz4pimp:
1 zombie spotted in the shithole

Now let me show you your errors.

*Zombies are dead evoked. **Dumb asses are living without common sense.
*Zombies don't acquire phones/PC. **Dumb asses does.
*Zombies don't buy data for internet access. **Dumb asses does.
*Zombies don't browse the internet. **Dumb asses does.
*Zombies don't click on/logon to sites. **Dumb asses does.
*Zombies don't logon to nairaland. **Dumb asses does.
*Zombies don't click on threads on nairaland. **Dumb asses does.
*Zombies don't read. **Dumb asses does.
*Zombies don't comment on posts. **Dumb asses does senselessly.
*Zombies don't think they're too smart. **Dumb asses does.

Now, I am a living not a dead evoked.
You're also a living not a dead evoked, but without common sense, thinking you're the all knowing.
More so, you are from this same shithole which makes your comment show you're a dumb ass not a zombie.
Now, don't you see the definition matched you too well?
Therefore bro, accept you're a dumb ass not a zombie.

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Now let me show you your errors.

*Zombies are dead evoked. **Dumb asses are living without common sense.
*Zombies don't acquire phones/PC. **Dumb asses does.
*Zombies don't buy data for internet access. **Dumb asses does.
*Zombies don't browse the internet. **Dumb asses does.
*Zombies don't click on/logon to sites. **Dumb asses does.
*Zombies don't logon to nairaland. **Dumb asses does.
*Zombies don't click on threads on nairaland. **Dumb asses does.
*Zombies don't read. **Dumb asses does.
*Zombies don't comment on posts. **Dumb asses does senselessly.
*Zombies don't think they're too smart. **Dumb asses does.

Now, I am a living not a dead evoked.
You're also a living not a dead evoked, but without common sense, thinking you're the all knowing.
More so, you are from this same shithole which makes your comment show you're a dumb ass not a zombie.
Now, don't you see the definition matched you too well?
Therefore bro, accept you're a dumb ass not a zombie.
You see how stupidd you are?Thesame time you soent typing that trash,I have actually made cash!!!Shit hole citizen!!!You believe everything evolves around God!!!no wonder most of you spend so much time in churches praying to God to give you jobs,good roads and even electricity!!!if God should give you all that,what’s the Job of your government?Dumb broke asses!!!
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2018
Aceed:

Tell me, if you are a believer in Christ and you heard that the captain of a ship you have bought tickets for or planned on embarking your journey on that ship, has said that even God cannot sink the ship, will you still board that ship?

If you decided to deceive yourself and board that ship saying the captain was kidding, God will protect His own?

You pitched your tent with someone who truly challenged God theteby supporting his assertions and you are expecting a different outcome for yourself?

Imagine the captain had less than the required number of lifeboats to show that he meant it!

Come on you say you are good or is it innocent and you saw nothing wrong with a captain who had the intention of going to war against God with a ship that was built to transport so much humans across the waters?

They paid tickets to board the ship but you decided to war against God with it! A ship that doesn't even have the basic build of warships of its time?

what of little children who didn't know that someone made that kind of statement but entered the ship with their parents ,why didn't ur "God" save them

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by oluboyo04(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2018
realmindz:

so God decided to show his ego by sinking the ship leading to death of 3000 people including children...Well god has been a great killer from the bible days killing millions of people at the slightest challenge and provocation.

Statistics have it that over 90% of people prayed to god before being involved in fatal accidents including plane crash, auto crash, ship wreck.

will you blame me for harvesting crop anytime i like? Will you blame me for breaking and remoulding my clay to make what i desire? Do not make the same mistake the captain of the ship made
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2018
Benz4pimp:
You see how *stupidd* you are?*Thesame* time you *soent* typing that trash,**I have actually made cash!!!Shit hole citizen!!!You believe everything evolves around God!!!*no* wonder most of you spend so much time in churches praying to God to give you jobs,**good roads and even electricity!!!**if God should give you all that,**what’s the *Job* of your government?**Dumb broke asses!!!

I can spend as many hours as I want comfortably in my office and my tablet in my hands to reply you dude.
You're out there working your ass out to make some cash!! Please wipe your sweat. People work for me. I pay people. I don't have to tell you about me for security purpose. You think I'd start giving you clues to come abduct me for ransom? Beat it dude. Accept you're a dumb ass for still commenting thus.

If you don't believe in GOD, you can't get anything from HIM!
If you think you're too comfortable to no longer need GOD, then that's your problem. Those who know their GOD will ask HIM even for water.

And two more things, check and edit those words I marked. They need correction to make a meaningful English.
Also check and try punctuating properly. Give space where needed, comma where needed and block letters where needed. That's why people like you fail in English classes claiming it's the teacher/lecturer's fault.

2 Likes

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

I can spend as many hours as I want comfortably in my office and my tablet in my hands to reply you dude.
You're out there working your ass out to make some cash!! Please wipe your sweat. People work for me. I pay people. I don't have to tell you about me for security purpose. You think I'd start giving you clues to come abduct me for ransom? Beat it dude. Accept you're a dumb ass for still commenting thus.

If you think you're too comfortable to no longer need GOD, then that's your problem. Those who know their GOD will ask HIM even for water.

And two more things, check and edit those words I marked. They need correction to make a meaningful English.
Also check and try punctuating properly. Give space where needed, comma where needed and block letters where needed. That's why people like you fail in English classes claiming it's the teacher/lecturer's fault.
same shit u stupidd peeps say!!did I tell u I don’t believe in God?u see how foolish you are?once someone goes against the way u bliv,u feel he doesn’t believe in God!!!You have the highest number of churches in the world but where has it taken you?Ohhh!!!my English!!!well it’s not my 1st language,so it’s not important to me!!!
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Benz4pimp:
same shit u stupidd peeps say!!did I tell u I don’t believe in God?u see how foolish you are?once someone goes against the way u bliv,u feel he doesn’t believe in God!!!You have the highest number of churches in the world but where has it taken you?Ohhh!!!my English!!!well it’s not my 1st language,so it’s not important to me!!!

You tell me you believe in GOD with all that blasphemous comment of yours? Definitely not the GOD in Heaven you're referring to.
Not your first language. I see.… That's why you keep commenting trash and finding it quite difficult to use right phrases.
You just shot yourself in the leg fella using the word 'fool' after zombie…. Dumb ass.

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by realmindz: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
youngderek1:
be careful with words u say before u put ur soul to eternal torment

see threats grin grin your god is a foool
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Ocheinstein(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
Becareful what you say because you want to reply a post. God is no killer
realmindz:

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Ocheinstein(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
I tire o
MistadeRegal:

Your words tells who you are.
If you have so much hatred for GOD, why not go up there and tell HIM?
Keyboard frustration is not gonna help you llama.
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ocheinstein:
I tire o

He thinks so much of himself and his dead ego.
He'll meet his match.
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by falcon01: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Aceed:

a lot of people atheist do abuse God and challenge him and nothing is happening in fact some are very very successfull in their life why are you linking this coincidence with God? God has nothing to do with that.
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by realmindz: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ocheinstein:
Becareful what you say because you want to reply a post. God is no killer

of course he does not kill, you guys like to defend that jewish monster no matter what he does

Genesis 8

Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the LORD’s sight; so the LORD slew him.

It was wicked in his sight that a man did not impregnate his brothers wife so the wisest thing was to kill him ba
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by realmindz: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

if you don't believe in HIM you can't get anything from HIM

These religious folks wont stop amazing me with their over rated blood sucking warlord ....so a capital HIM shows how respectful you are to the bearded Jew in the sky grin

If you like put the HIM in bold, that will only satisfy your delusions but will never make it greater than it is
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

You tell me you believe in GOD with all that blasphemous comment of yours? Definitely not the GOD in Heaven you're referring to.
Not your first language. I see.… That's why you keep commenting trash and finding it quite difficult to use right phrases.
You just shot yourself in the leg fella using the word 'fool' after zombie…. Dumb ass.
Get lost!!who are you to judge me? Hypocrites like u!!!is it not in the Bible not to judge? No wonder
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Get lost!!who are you to judge me? Hypocrites like u!!!is it not in the Bible not to judge? No wonder

Get lost? I can't because just as I told you earlier, I can be here all day replying you!
Judge you? Did I ever did? I just make you understand your ego is the dead type as your words even contradict itself!
Hypocrite you say? Wow! You've just been explaining your personality here online dumb ass!
It is hypocritical of you to say those words about GOD and still come back to say someone is an hypocrite! I'm laughing at you here! Don't you see you're the hypocrite here?
I didn't even know you can quote from the Bible you have no time for!
Aha! Hold on. I have something for you. Use it. It will help.

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
realmindz:

if you don't believe in HIM you can't get anything from HIM

These religious folks wont stop amazing me with their over rated blood sucking warlord ....so a capital HIM shows how respectful you are to the bearded Jew in the sky grin

If you like put the HIM in bold, that will only satisfy your delusions but will never make it greater than it is

And do you have any problem with that?
That is my way of putting a difference between GOD and men.
And I am not surprised of your comments. It's because you don't know GOD nor JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Get lost? I can't because just as I told you earlier, I can be here all day replying you!
Judge you? Did I ever did? I just make you understand your ego is the dead type as your words even contradict itself!
Hypocrite you say? Wow! You've just been explaining your personality here online dumb ass!
It is hypocritical of you to say those words about GOD and still come back to say someone is an hypocrite! I'm laughing at you here! Don't you see you're the hypocrite here?
I didn't even know you can quote from the Bible you have no time for!
Aha! Hold on. I have something for you. Use it. It will help.
ohhhh!!!Tgat I serve God doesn’t make me think stupid!!!u connect every little thing to God!!!!Instead of you to wake up and do the right thing,u keep calling God!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Benz4pimp:
ohhhh!!!Tgat I serve God doesn’t make me think stupid!!!u connect every little thing to God!!!!Instead of you to wake up and do the right thing,u keep calling God!!!!

Yes! I connect everything about me to GOD. And that has always made me a success. Linking me to the Heavens.
It is written in the Bible in the book of:
Proverbs 16:1.
Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.
Psalm 37:5
Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
If you always read the Bible, you should know these.

Do you know what GOD who you do not revere has done for me?
Whose name saved me when I was holding unto 3 phase live wires unknowingly without being electrocuted?
Whose name saved me when I came face to face with demons physically?
Whose name saved me I had an altercation with a demon in my dream which followed me from there to my room appearing physically to continue fighting me after I woke up?
Whose name saved me from the venom of scorpions I slept on, on my bed without taking any medications?
THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST DID.
That's why you don't revere GOD and JESUS CHRIST because you've never had any encounter with HIM for HIM to show you great and mighty things you do not know or has ever known.

2 Likes

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Aceed: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
darkchild64:

what of little children who didn't know that someone made that kind of statement but entered the ship with their parents ,why didn't ur "God" save them

When you heard/read of the titanic disaster, did you by chance come about any child casualties?

If there are, well, that's one of the major reasons why warring shouldn't be an option to mankind because as ugly as it may be they are termed casualties of war

One of the reasons why that captain shouldn't have done that because when he made the challenge, he put everything he had under his care as the captain of the ship on the line including children.

In fact, let's put his phrase in logical terms, the captain was alleged to have uttered these words:
"Even God can't sink this ship"
or something similar to that, which can also be put:
"God, no matter what you do, this ship will take me and my crew to our destination"
Come on, who does that, challenging God who you haven't fought before and neither have you seen anyone who was victorious against Him?

How can a man use God to test the durability of his ship?

That captain was more than wicked, he was EVIL!

He challenged God before the whole world!!!

It was a strategic challenge just like the tower of Babel and when God responded to this kind of challenge, man knew that God is God.
When other people begin to challenge Him as you said it is just the aftermath of the defeat, just the children of the devil expressing the pain and shame of their father. Simple!

The main challenge is over, minors don't count.

Also, get this straight, God only protects His own.

It is just because I wanted to indulge that dude, I am sure with the knowledge we have today and in this our present age, you will agree with me that just because you're a child doesn't mean you're innocent or good. At all at all.

Ponder on the verses below, please smiley

Luke 11:21 When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
Luke 11:22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

4 Likes

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by ShareMe24(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pls.oh..stop.fighting here the full story first

4) another collaboration to this destruction was the fact that many ppl thought the RMS Titanic was a SUPER SHIP...so.when the alarm was sounded,the people were so reluctant to leave therby making the first set of lifeboats to leave half empty.
The.lifeboats were only 1/3rd of the required amount and there was no.lifeboat drill since it.was.cancelled by the ship.captain...
Source :- http://keneval..com.ng/2018/01/the-mystery-of-rms-titanic-wreck.html

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Aceed: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
ShareMe24:
Pls.oh..stop.fighting here the full story first

4) another collaboration to this destruction was the fact that many ppl thought the RMS Titanic was a SUPER SHIP...so.when the alarm was sounded,the people were so reluctant to leave therby making the first set of lifeboats to leave half empty.
The.lifeboats were only 1/3rd of the required amount and there was no.lifeboat drill since it.was.cancelled by the ship.captain...
Source :- http://keneval..com.ng/2018/01/the-mystery-of-rms-titanic-wreck.html

I laugh...
Even of they were willing to leave, to where?
The lifeboats weren't enough for half the crew!

2 Likes

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
Aceed:

When you heard/read of the titanic disaster, did you by chance come about any child casualties?

If there are, well, that's one of the major reasons why warring shouldn't be an option to mankind because as ugly as it may be they are termed casualties of war

One of the reasons why that captain shouldn't have done that because when he made the challenge, he put everything he had under his care as the captain of the ship on the line including children.

In fact, let's put his phrase in logical terms, the captain was alleged to have uttered these words:
"Even God can't sink this ship"
or something similar to that, which can also be put:
"God, no matter what you do, this ship will take me and my crew to our destination"
Come on, who does that, challenging God who you haven't fought before and neither have you seen anyone who was victorious against Him?

How can a man use God to test the durability of his ship?

That captain was more than wicked, he was EVIL!

He challenged God before the whole world!!!

It was a strategic challenge just like the tower of Babel and when God responded to this kind of challenge, man knew that God is God.
When other people begin to challenge Him as you said it is just the aftermath of the defeat, just the children of the devil expressing the pain and shame of their father. Simple!

The main challenge is over, minors don't count.

Also, get this straight, God only protects His own.

It is just because I wanted to indulge that dude, I am sure with the knowledge we have today and in this our present age, you will agree with me that just because you're a child doesn't mean you're innocent or good. At all at all.

Ponder on the verses below, please smiley

Luke 11:21 When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
Luke 11:22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

I doff my hat.

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Aceed: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
falcon01:
a lot of people atheist do abuse God and challenge him and nothing is happening in fact some are very very successfull in their life why are you linking this coincidence with God? God has nothing to do with that.

I'm tired, seriously, of this back and forth.

God is God.

I repeat...

GOD IS GOD!!!

No matter how well I know Him, I still can't explain Him and I don't have issues with that.

Yes, a lot of people not only atheists, abuse Him but your error is they're not all successful, some are dead, some alive, some contagiously poor, everyone with their respective circumstance as God deems fit.

God has tide turning stakes in everything about creation, those we know and those we don't.

GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by realmindz: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

And do you have any problem with that?
That is my way of putting a difference between GOD and men.
And I am not surprised of your comments. It's because you don't know GOD nor JESUS CHRIST.

yes you are right. GOD and JESUS CRAZE should be written in capital to acknowledge their greatness as our jewish ancestors and LOORRDDD....

you are not only childish, gullible, delusioned but mentally enslaved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Private Universities In Nigeria That Offers Law / Ican November 2016 Result / English Teachers Are Desperately Needed In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.