Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg (12818 Views)

What $840k Could Have Done For Kogi If It Wasn't Stolen / The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG / Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by chinnyonwu(m): 5:15am On Feb 03, 2018
darkchild64:
"God" cannot stop me from waking up tomorrow morning

Is it safe to say that if by tomorrow I comment on this trend then that means that the titanic didn't sink because someone said "God" cannot sink it,I don't know the way some people reason,it shows how backward our mentality is and how far we are from attaining development
If you wake up by tomorow... "he's a merciful father"
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Sultan5(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2018
MistadeRegal:

This comment is why they started blaspheming GOD.
Now you too read this and understand. Is there anywhere I said "GOD SANK THE SHIP BECAUSE OF THE CAPTAIN'S COMMENT"?
The captain spoke against the Heavens saying, "Not even GOD can sink the ship." Now GOD didn't even bother to sink it to prove him wrong because they already made the mistake that sunk it themselves.

Exactly my point and that's the entire point of the topic. The mistakes they made that sunk the ship. But no some people are just too religious to see beyond their nose. SMH
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by femo86(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2018
I'm here to read comments.....
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by ShareMe24(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
NLProblemChild:
Incasw it hit FP

Lolz
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by kaclark: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Grt post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat / Anambra State University In Need Of Candidates To Offer Admission Into Their Newly Introduced Course / Ex-ASUU President, Dipo Fasina Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.