Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg (12815 Views)

What $840k Could Have Done For Kogi If It Wasn't Stolen / The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG / Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
realmindz:

yes you are right. GOD and JESUS CRAZE should be written in capital to acknowledge their greatness as our jewish ancestors and LOORRDDD....

you are not only childish, gullible, delusioned but mentally enslaved

I'd rather be mentally enslaved for/by GOD/JESUS CHRIST than by the devil/Satan you believe on.
That's why I'm better connected to the Heavens.
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by sylvez(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
This one weak me o

meanwhile e no go better for Buhari

darkchild64:
"God" cannot stop me from waking up tomorrow morning

Is it safe to say that if by tomorrow I comment on this trend then that means that the titanic didn't sink because someone said "God" cannot sink it,I don't know the way some people reason,it shows how backward our mentality is and how far we are from attaining development
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by realmindz: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

I'd rather be mentally enslaved for/by GOD/JESUS CHRIST than by the devil/Satan you believe on.
That's why I'm better connected to the Heavens.

Tonight, I shall visit you with the angels of the night, If you know you are truly of jesus christ. when power jam power, I'll see how you will tell if you are of heaven.

Praise be to LUCIFER!!!
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
realmindz:

Tonight, I shall visit you with the angels of the night, If you know you are truly of jesus christ. when power jam power, I'll see how you will tell if you are of heaven.

Praise be to LUCIFER!!!

It's not my first time of seeing demons, Satan itself or other demons from Hell. You heard me right. Demons from Hell. JESUS CHRIST has been my Saviour all along. So let's see whose is the praise, blessings, glory, wisdom, honour, thanksgiving, dominion, kingdom and might forever if not JESUS CHRIST only!!!
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Yes! I connect everything about me to GOD. And that has always made me a success. Linking me to the Heavens.
It is written in the Bible in the book of:
Proverbs 16:1.
Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.
Psalm 37:5
Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
If you always read the Bible, you should know these.

Do you know what GOD who you do not revere has done for me?
Whose name saved me when I was holding unto 3 phase live wires unknowingly without being electrocuted?
Whose name saved me when I came face to face with demons physically?
Whose name saved me I had an altercation with a demon in my dream which followed me from there to my room appearing physically to continue fighting me after I woke up?
Whose name saved me from the venom of scorpions I slept on, on my bed without taking any medications?
THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST DID.
That's why you don't revere GOD and JESUS CHRIST because you've never had any encounter with HIM for HIM to show you great and mighty things you do not know or has ever known.
dude!!!i only connect what I have to with God and yet I am successful!!!kindly tell me the difference!!!Or are you as successful as Facebook or Microsoft!!!!Oops!!!They ain’t even a Christian like both of us
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by mylonequest: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Has anybody considered the possibility of aliens?

Maybe there are invaders from another planet that have been secretly living deep in our oceans and felt the need to stomp on man's achievement of building a bad#s boat. I'm just saying.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/4756736/aliens-could-be-living-beneath-the-frozen-oceans-of-sub-zero-water-worlds-ex-nasa-scientist-claims/

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by realmindz: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

It's not my first time of seeing demons, Satan itself or other demons from Hell. You heard me right. Demons from Hell. JESUS CHRIST has been my Saviour all along. So let's see whose is the praise, blessings, glory, wisdom, honour, thanksgiving, dominion, kingdom and might forever if not JESUS CHRIST only!!!

the ones you've been seing are mere figments of your imaginations. Tonight we strike.

Eli mo sa ma lech....dont try to understand that, you will eventually do after we are done with u. next time you won't make empty boasts
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
realmindz:

the ones you've been seing are mere figments of your imaginations. Tonight we strike.

Eli mo sa ma lech....dont try to understand that, you will eventually do after we are done with u. next time you won't make empty boasts

Then let's see and know the one true and only living GOD.
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Benz4pimp:
dude!!!i only connect what I have to with God and yet I am successful!!!kindly tell me the difference!!!Or are you as successful as Facebook or Microsoft!!!!Oops!!!They ain’t even a Christian like both of us

That is how you take JESUS CHRIST.
I don't share your view about how you take GOD.
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by barapistis(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Then let's see which GOD is stronger. Satan or JESUS CHRIST.

You must understand that Lucifer have been dealt with over and over again by those with understanding...

You may have to ask Lucifer himself who's name he submit to before praising him...

To help your ignorance....Lucifer knows that he has. Been defeated by the lord Jesus

You mistake is believing a spirit who is suppose to be your slave to be your lord...

Understand this...Lucifer's greatest joy at your post is the fact that you see him as your master....

Lucifer knows this and hence the reason he cannot stand those in Christ Jesus

He knows there are angels assigned to each heir

The spirit of the lord also abide with them

The flaming sword is also seen by him

Also not that although lucifer use to have his sword..as a symble of his placement and authority... This was taken from him when he fell

I understand this will not go well with you but please understand this

Lucifer is a boss in his own domain...lucifer...I repeat lucifer is less than a slave with regards to his standing with Christian... How.. Because we are in Christ who is creator of all things visible and invisible... You may love and adore lucifer but understand that this guy is under the Christian ..infact he is subjects to the biddings of Christians through christ

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by barapistis(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
realmindz:

Praise be to LUCIFER!!!

Sorry..my prevoiuse writeup were for you
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Sultan5(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Aceed:

When you heard/read of the titanic disaster, did you by chance come about any child casualties?

If there are, well, that's one of the major reasons why warring shouldn't be an option to mankind because as ugly as it may be they are termed casualties of war

One of the reasons why that captain shouldn't have done that because when he made the challenge, he put everything he had under his care as the captain of the ship on the line including children.

In fact, let's put his phrase in logical terms, the captain was alleged to have uttered these words:
"Even God can't sink this ship"
or something similar to that, which can also be put:
"God, no matter what you do, this ship will take me and my crew to our destination"
Come on, who does that, challenging God who you haven't fought before and neither have you seen anyone who was victorious against Him?

How can a man use God to test the durability of his ship?

That captain was more than wicked, he was EVIL!

He challenged God before the whole world!!!

It was a strategic challenge just like the tower of Babel and when God responded to this kind of challenge, man knew that God is God.
When other people begin to challenge Him as you said it is just the aftermath of the defeat, just the children of the devil expressing the pain and shame of their father. Simple!

The main challenge is over, minors don't count.

Also, get this straight, God only protects His own.

It is just because I wanted to indulge that dude, I am sure with the knowledge we have today and in this our present age, you will agree with me that just because you're a child doesn't mean you're innocent or good. At all at all.

Ponder on the verses below, please smiley

Luke 11:21 When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
Luke 11:22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

Hmmm na wa. Have you ever heard of coincidence? Just because the captain allegedly said that and the ship sunk automatically you conclude that God did it? There are many people who have said way worse even here on nairaland and nothing has happened to them. And yet you claim He killed people who didn't even say such just because one man did. Using your logic you should probably stop visiting nairaland since several people here have said bad things against God so you won't be a "casualty of war."

Let's try not to make unnecessary conclusions, unless you are saying God himself told you he did it. If not then bro you are bearing false witness.

This thread is about what might have caused the sinking of the ship based on recent findings. Let's respond to ops points and not bring our religious beliefs into it.

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

That is how you take JESUS CHRIST.
I don't share your view about how you take GOD.
we don’t have to agree!!!We r both entitled to our space and believe
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Ocheinstein(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
In all my small years on earth I haven't heard someone who has spoken so much profanity and direct disregard for his maker. Who are we to question God? God forgive us. I just can't believe my eyes. I think it's time I stay away from this post. May God be merciful unto you Bro.
realmindz:

of course he does not kill, you guys like to defend that jewish monster no matter what he does

Genesis 8

Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the LORD’s sight; so the LORD slew him.

It was wicked in his sight that a man did not impregnate his brothers wife so the wisest thing was to kill him ba

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Cadec007(m): 12:38am On Feb 02, 2018
U guys shuld Remember that because of jonah the boat containg pple almost sank does it mean jehovah wanted to kill those pple innocent or not to prove his point??

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:35am On Feb 02, 2018
Davidhero:
Different theories.....

How does it affect me?

It concern you oooooooo cuz I ave included it in una exam question.

Briefly explain the mystery surrounding the capesize of titanic ship

I Don give u expo naw so go and gather ur points

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Benz4pimp:
we don’t have to agree!!!We r both entitled to our space and believe

Yes. Because we serve GOD differently, love HIM differently, worship HIM differently, honour HIM differently, obey HIM differently and take HIM serious, differently.
That is why today Christians are so damn weak when it comes to the things of the Spirit.
No one cares any longer about things concerning GOD anymore.
Everyone just want to satisfy themselves before satisfying GOD or HIS Word.
But no one knows the danger in ignoring GOD.
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2018
Cadec007:
U guys shuld Remember that because of jonah the boat containg pple almost sank does it mean jehovah wanted to kill those pple innocent or not to prove his point??

JW spotted.
You guys should learn to honour the name of GOD!
Why is it so difficult?
Now to your question:
If GOD was going to kill them, despite they being innocent, HE would have sunk that ship regardless of who are on it. But the men were being wise, remember the Bible says in:
Jeremiah 17:10
I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Also, JESUS CHRIST spoke in:
Revelation 2:19-23
I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
GOD spoke again in:
Job 40:6-14
Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said, Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me. Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous? Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him? Deck thyself now with majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory and beauty. Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one that is proud, and abase him. Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place. Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret. Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
GOD also spoke in
Deuteronomy 32:39-42
See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
GOD also spoke in
Daniel 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Now, what have you to say about these?
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by ShareMe24(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2018
#coughs..

All those calling God...pls stop,
We all know someone made that comment but he didn't sink the ship,its possible he actually allowed it to move on its own accord.Remember they are two forces in this earth.
Also know that not everyone died..
If you check the statistics table on this site...
http://keneval..com.ng/2018/01/the-mystery-of-rms-titanic-wreck.html

You will notice that 700+ people survived the accident
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2018
realmindz:

Praise be to LUCIFER!!!

And was your LUCIFER able to beat JESUS CHRIST'S power and ability to save?
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2018
ShareMe24:
#coughs..

All those calling God...pls stop,
We all know someone made that comment but he didn't sink the ship,its possible he actually allowed it to move on its own accord.Remember they are two forces in this earth.
Also know that not everyone died..
If you check the statistics table on this site...
http://keneval..com.ng/2018/01/the-mystery-of-rms-titanic-wreck.html

You will notice that 700+ people survived the accident

This comment is why they started blaspheming GOD.
Now you too read this and understand. Is there anywhere I said "GOD SANK THE SHIP BECAUSE OF THE CAPTAIN'S COMMENT"?
The captain spoke against the Heavens saying, "Not even GOD can sink the ship." Now GOD didn't even bother to sink it to prove him wrong because they are already making the mistake that will sink it themselves.

2 Likes

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Yes. Because we serve GOD differently, love HIM differently, worship HIM differently, honour HIM differently, obey HIM differently and take HIM serious, differently.
That is why today Christians are so damn weak when it comes to the things of the Spirit.
No one cares any longer about things concerning GOD anymore.
Everyone just want to satisfy themselves before satisfying GOD or HIS Word.
But no one knows the danger in ignoring GOD.
only God knows who is serving him the right way
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by promisedeco(m): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2018
darkchild64:

Is it safe to say that if by tomorrow I comment on this trend then that means that the titanic didn't sink because someone said "God" cannot sink it,I don't know the way some people reason,it shows how backward our mentality is and how far we are from attaining development
darkchild64:

Is it safe to say that if by tomorrow I comment on this trend then that means that the titanic didn't sink because someone said "God" cannot sink it,I don't know the way some people reason,[b]it shows how backward our mentality is and how far we are from attaining development
Are you suggesting that developed countries like France, America, England are backward and undeveloped because I'm very sure 3/4 of their population believe in God?
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2018
Benz4pimp:
only God knows who is serving him the right way

Yes.
But how can you know to serve HIM when you're not well connected to HIM?
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by ShareMe24(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2018
MistadeRegal:

This comment is why they started blaspheming GOD.
Now you too read this and understand. Is there anywhere I said "GOD SANK THE SHIP BECAUSE OF THE CAPTAIN'S COMMENT"?
The captain spoke against the Heavens saying, "Not even GOD can sink the ship." Now GOD didn't even bother to sink it to prove him wrong because they are already making the mistake that will sink it themselves.

I understand you bro I was talking to those who were accusing my God

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Yes.
But how can you know to serve HIM when you're not well connected to HIM?
leave that connection to God!!!Let God complain about how you connect,not man
Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Benz4pimp:
leave that connection to God!!!Let God complain about how you connect,not man

Are you waiting for GOD to complain on how you connect to HIM despite what HE has spoken in Revelation Chapters 1,2 and 3?
*Do you know that GOD is so longsuffering that HE can tolerate anyone's wicked ways till that person dies?
*Do you know how many means HE has been talking to several people, to enlighten them and bring them to serve HIM the right way but which they have been ignoring HIM?
That's why I said earlier I don't think you are well connected to GOD and reading the Bible. For if you do, you would know so many mystery about this GOD we're talking about.

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by MistadeRegal(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
promisedeco:
[b] Are you suggesting that developed countries like France, America, England are backward and undeveloped because I'm very sure 3/4 of their population believe in God?

Physical wealth, appearance, ability, capacity does not define how close one is to GOD.
One can have billions of dollars physically but spiritually(in the kingdom of GOD) may not have a single treasure.
Physical wealth and riches, honour and fame does not mean that person belongs to GOD.
That's why JESUS CHRIST said before HE left:
Matthew:6:25-34
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by promisedeco(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Physical wealth, appearance, ability, capacity does not define how close one is to GOD.
One can have billions of dollars physically but spiritually(in the kingdom of GOD) may not have a single treasure.
Physical wealth and riches, honour and fame does not mean that person belongs to GOD.
That's why JESUS CHRIST said before HE left:
Matthew:6:25-34
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
sorry o, I don't understand o. I'm not saying all of them are Christians or Doing God's work. all am saying is, they believe God exists, they respect him, and do pray. just trying to point out to the guy who called Nigeria/Africa undeveloped because we believe God exists

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by Aceed: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sultan5:

Hmmm na wa. Have you ever heard of coincidence? Just because the captain allegedly said that and the ship sunk automatically you conclude that God did it? There are many people who have said way worse even here on nairaland and nothing has happened to them. And yet you claim He killed people who didn't even say such just because one man did. Using your logic you should probably stop visiting nairaland since several people here have said bad things against God so you won't be a "casualty of war."

Let's try not to make unnecessary conclusions, unless you are saying God himself told you he did it. If not then bro you are bearing false witness.

This thread is about what might have caused the sinking of the ship based on recent findings. Let's respond to ops points and not bring our religious beliefs into it.

coincidence?...

coincidence?...

hahaha
...hahaha

Guess you don't know why they call it a small world.

Nothing is too big or too small to happen, my friend, nothing.

Anything is absolutely possible! (if you only believe...isn't that what great minds say)

And if you read my post thoroughly, you will realize that yes, people died as a result of God taking away His protection and satan having the moment, not that God killed them.

And when satan has the moment, it doesn't matter if you're a child or an adult, innocent or guilty, a believer or not, you all go to hell with him! (let this quote be attributed to me wherever it's used wink)

God doesn't do evil but He created beings with free will to be like Him or to be not like Him.

When you're like Him, you have His protection and you're always a target for those who are not like Him.

Therefore the moment you chose to switch to the rebellious side, you forsake God's protection and give satan, the father of rebels an invitation he will never turn down.
Unfortunately, he brings death because that's the only thing that will keep we humans permanently on his side, so why the hassles, when you're in the camp of someone who turned his back on God and faced the devil, who made you all to experience what he experienced when he turned his back on God, who made you all to experience death?

Their ignorance isn't God's fault neither is it mine!

You aren't OKAY with my conclusions?...how about this...

AN ICEBERG SUNK THE SHIP OF A CAPTAIN WHO BOASTED THAT GOD IS INCAPABLE OF SINKING METALS!!!

Don't worry, if nairaland ever incur God's wrath to the extent of Him giving it over to the sole management of the devil, I assure you I won't have an account by then, come on He even prepares a table for me in the presence of my enemies.

By the way, I won't be a false witness in Jesus Name cheesy

If you choose to believe modern stories that titanic sunk as a result of man's negligence, well, if it suits you, na you dey wear am, leave me and wetin I put for body

1 Like

Re: The Sinking Of The Titanic- They Lied, It Wasn't The Iceberg by falcon01: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Aceed:

I'm tired, seriously, of this back and forth.

God is God.

I repeat...

GOD IS GOD!!!

No matter how well I know Him, I still can't explain Him and I don't have issues with that.

Yes, a lot of people not only atheists, abuse Him but your error is they're not all successful, some are dead, some alive, some contagiously poor, everyone with their respective circumstance as God deems fit.

God has tide turning stakes in everything about creation, those we know and those we don't.

GOD BLESS YOU
bless you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

English Teachers Are Desperately Needed In China / Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat / Anambra State University In Need Of Candidates To Offer Admission Into Their Newly Introduced Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.