Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. (41653 Views)

Top Ten Best Universities At The Southeast / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by agarawu23(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Might be affordable to other countries sha, dollar is over 363 per naira

1 Like

Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Funkybabee(f): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
Japan still better others na high thing

1 Like

Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Sleezwizz: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
How about studying in turkey? How are their universities rated globally?

1 Like

Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by HiredGames(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
uyiekpenn:
Canada is also an affordable destination. I finished from the University of Manitoba and it was a wonderful experience.

Are you still in Canny or your back in Nigeria?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by symbianDON(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
nice thread! this are the kind of threads that should grace FP and not those s.tup.id threads telling us how one foolish puppy sold water to ice prince.
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Tunks2017(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
I don't see a good reason why Isreal is on the list............ Those facist that are driving Africans away from thier country & murdering Palestinian kids angry............
Very evil racist state. angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by wwwtortoise(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
uyiekpenn:
Canada is also an affordable destination. I finished from the University of Manitoba and it was a wonderful experience.

Good day
Can I ask you few questions?
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Gerrard59(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
wura2020:
The problem with studying in some of these universities is the foreign languages you have to study before you start studying the main course. You should factor the cost and years it will take you to master the foreign language to the overall cost.

All the countries except SA (where it is used officially) offer courses in English Language. Learning the native language is for everyday conversations beyond the walls of the university.

Tunks2017:
I don't see a good reason why Isreal is on the list............ Those facist that are driving Africans away from thier country & murdering Palestinian kids angry............
Very evil racist state. angry

Article was done without sentiments. Israel has good schools evident by the ranking of her schools globally. Anywhere, if you are an illegal migrant, you will be haunted and pursued out from the country. If you go through the proper routes, no one will haunt you.
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by elobyobi: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
Where can one get a good and cheap MPH please?
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Gerrard59(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
agarawu23:
Might be affordable to other countries sha, dollar is over 363 per naira

Yet 1 Yen = 3 Naira. 1 Hong Kong dollar = 45 naira. Figures are in naira. Yes, dollar is the global currency, but you are paying sum in the naira equivalent. Also remember, you are paying same fees as the locals in some of the countries.

Sleezwizz:
How about studying in turkey? How are their universities rated globally?

Compared to the nations in the article, very poor. Better Israel than Turkey.

1 Like

Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Kingzaha: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Crappy list.. just hustle tight .. get mullah and go to Europe or North America..
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Gerrard59(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kingzaha:
Crappy list.. just hustle tight .. get mullah and go to Europe or North America..

Crappy, you say? Like Coventry University that is not in the top 600 globally, instead of The Chinese University of Hong Kong that is in the top 50? And guess what? You pay less compared to the UK! Coupled with ease of getting jobs and immigration brouhaha.

1 Like

Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Dollabiz: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Most of them.degrees aren't.acceptable.in.EU and.US
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Meajor:
OP you no well oh... I hear cheap... I been think say na that kind 100k highest 200k, if I get 2million to spend for school I for never be multi millionaire since....? Everything wey I been wan ki myself dey learn for school now, with 50mb, go just read and learn am for free online.... I dey vex..no na my change money I dey plan go collect sef...
Guy, u funny die..... 50mb can do the trick grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Damibiz(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Öne thing we have to check again is RACISM....which of this countries does'nt discriminate against blacks,..,persönally nd with God on my side,i will be going for my MBA in business Administration in Munich....dat country no de discriminate against black dat much
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by obembet(f): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thanks for this info
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by vicktaur(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
The maestro ���
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by agarawu23(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Gerrard59:

Yet 1 Yen = 3 Naira. 1 Hong Kong dollar = 45 naira. Figures are in naira. Yes, dollar is the global currency, but you are paying sum in the naira equivalent. Also remember, you are paying same fees as the locals in some of the countries.

Yeah, I know but when you calculate all the expensive including flight, visa processing, accommodation, pocket money, school fees and every other thing U will know u can't compare the money to other countries where they earN over #18000 as minimum wage. I hav a friend who dropped out of Cyprus when her parents can't afford it again.

Studying abroad is very expensive even if it's Ghana here cos our naira is now a disaster. sad
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
informative and very educative.. thanks
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by DaudaAbu(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Can the op also include some admission requirememt on his first post so it is easily seen on the 1st page?

Admission requirement such as do they accept WAEC or neco? Do applicants need GMAT/ GRE / ToEFL

Or any special exqms there is
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Topmaike007(m): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
dis post is rubbish without putting Nigeria
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Topmaike007(m): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
symbianDON:
nice thread! this are the kind of threads that should grace FP and not those s.tup.id threads telling us how one foolish puppy sold water to ice prince.
symbian phone grin funny you.
so no be only me notice am
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Gerrard59(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
DaudaAbu:
Can the op also include some admission requirememt on his first post so it is easily seen on the 1st page?

Admission requirement such as do they accept WAEC or neco? Do applicants need GMAT/ GRE / ToEFL

Or any special exqms there is

Admission requirement depends on the school. For graduate studies: CV, transcripts, certificate, research plans etc. IELTS is more preferred than TOEFL for most of them. GRE is not important, albeit it can increase your chances (esp in Israel). You are required to write the Examinations for Japanese Universities (EJU), if you intend going to Japan. GMAT is for business school. Article is aimed at undergraduates and graduate studies (M.Sc and PhD).

From my research, it is only UK schools that generally accept WASSCE/SSCE (I might be wrong sha), but none of the afore-mentioned countries accept WASSCE/SSCE.

Damibiz:
Öne thing we have to check again is RACISM....which of this countries does'nt discriminate against blacks,..,persönally nd with God on my side,i will be going for my MBA in business Administration in Munich....dat country no de discriminate against black dat much

Racism is everywhere. Once you are a legal migrant, you've no issues. Your bolded says it all; racism is everywhere, just as tribalism is in Nigeria. Which is worse, as it is blacks on blacks.

cooltola:
Is not the same Israel that want to deport African migrants? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Illegal migrants. Which reasonable countries do.
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by cooltola(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
Is not the same Israel that want to deport African migrants? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Saintmary(f): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is a very positive thread. Thanks op
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Cantshout: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
grin grin grin
Meajor:
OP you no well oh... I hear cheap... I been think say na that kind 100k highest 200k, if I get 2million to spend for school I for never be multi millionaire since....? Everything wey I been wan ki myself dey learn for school now, with 50mb, go just read and learn am for free online.... I dey vex..no na my change money I dey plan go collect sef...
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
I'll hustle to get out of this sh*thole.
But I don't think it's still easy to go and study for a first degree as an undergraduate abroad,not unless you are financially buoyant.
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by uyiekpenn(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
HiredGames:

Are you still in Canny or your back in Nigeria?
still here.
Re: 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Japan it is...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Off-Campus / Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.