Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? (2511 Views)

Difference Between Sex And Love Making / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by fubiluv: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2010
You are too hot in bed,and irresistibly.
Thats why she keeps coming back for more.
Hot cake, Ha ha ha.You wish. undecided
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by dns(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2010
fubiluv:

You are too hot in bed,and irresistibly.
Thats why she keeps coming back for more.
Hot cake, Ha ha ha.You wish. undecided
well am resistable because am just 4 her alone, since our crisis started i've not met any other girl, i cant imagine my self cheating on her cause that is how i feel at all time, and am only natural; cause i hold it to my partner and that means i most certisfy her as a man and nothing else. and to crown it all, its my responsibility. all i want is solution on her 2 get her back on track just as we were be4.

S.D Ngoji
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by clintwine(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2010
@dns?? are u serious
this one don pass "pass me your luv"

Guy you are 26, for Christ sake, get a life.

You owe it to her to satisfy her ko, satisfy her ni
shiooo.

If a girl loves you, she loves you, if she doesn't, she doesn't. Its not by force or by sex.
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by engrvicky(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2010
You are indeed her intimacy gadget, It's always on per round billing.

U don't need a soothsayer to tell you she uses you for her sexual gratification.

Use your head bro.

Safe grin
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by mytcollins: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2010
It is straight to understand that u are her bedmate and not a lover.so keep servicing
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by Bumpad: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2010
[quote author=tpia. link=topic=432183.msg5914134#msg5914134 date=12716

third daft thread title I'm reading in romance section today

just one bombastic topic after the other
what is ur fin problem if don't hv what to say f*** off[/quote]
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by dns(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2010
clintwine:

@dns?? are u serious
this one don pass "pass me your luv"

Guy you are 26, for Christ sake, get a life.

You owe it to her to satisfy her ko, satisfy her ni
shiooo.

If a girl loves you, she loves you, if she doesn't, she doesn't. Its not by force or by intimacy.

am not ok with ur sugestion, but its all about matter of the heart. and i dont remember if love is crime. am only deeply inlove and am not ashamed of it any way.
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by dns(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2010
any more help from you guys on this issue.?
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by waleski(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2010
bruv u are a FCUCK mate nd here d deal u either continue shaggind d broad nd dont get emotionally involved cause she loves wat u do in bed nt urself or u tel her to go screw someelse dat u cant bear it anymore nd u want a gurl dat wil love u 4 urself nd ur skillz nd nt just ur skill get it umbre
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by roinewton(m): 1:45am On Apr 27, 2010
Maybe you are not her kind of Man but you happen to have what she wants.(A KING SIZE TOOLBOX).
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by polynesian(f): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2010
lmao@ poster & evryones comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please A Virgin? / Belly Button. Turn Off Or Turn On / A Girl I Was Toasting Slapped Me Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.