Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Bbnaija And The Hypocrites Of Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija And The Hypocrites Of Nairaland (460 Views)

All These Church Girls Are Hypocrites!! / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija And The Hypocrites Of Nairaland by ozodigboo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Since Sunday, the new trend is to join the attacks on BBNaija.
as if it's the only program on dstv.
BBNaija is on channel 198....if u don't dig it, skip the channel. some people like soccer, some africamagic.
everyone must not like the same things.
personally I prefer a real life show to any fiction movie.
Immorality ? lol.
some people who are shouting BBNaija this....BBNaija that, spend their whole mb, watching p*rn on their Android phones.
enough of this hypocrisy abeg. Anything to make me forget another 3 months of Booharist regime is welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija And The Hypocrites Of Nairaland by marvin902(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
are you done undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija And The Hypocrites Of Nairaland by anibirelawal(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Continue na....
Re: Bbnaija And The Hypocrites Of Nairaland by Papanwamaikpe: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
The op desperately need a job
Re: Bbnaija And The Hypocrites Of Nairaland by FleetAdmiral(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
Weneva i see any bbNaija topic on front page undecided

Re: Bbnaija And The Hypocrites Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
BB naija has started? No wonder some babes near my side dey go gagacheesy.anyway d show no too interest me...the only reality show i used to trip for back then was the guilder ultimate search. Dat one wey dem dey search for treasure inside forest. Anyway nobody need to vent abt the big brother naija.if u don't like it u can always switch to another channel as op suggest.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Time Of Day To Have Sex Say Ours / Dealing With Insecurity In Relationship / Condoms Are For Weak Men” – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.