Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (72518 Views)

Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by MrSmith007: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
What has masturbation got to do with yur weight ?
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by phemmyfour: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blackhawk01:
You're not alone. People of nairaland, edakun, e epp wa. cry cry
ASA dudu
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by buffalowings: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
Pics of ur boobs
Or I'm not answering ur question

Modified
So na male dey ask this ques6
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by babra19: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.
I'll try and make this short and simple.

Am 23, I've my own Data Selling business and by God grace am doing well, so money is never a problem.

But the problem I've is that, am a skinny dude.
When it comes to food, I don't have much choice, so basically am always eating, same type of foods all the time.

I eat all sorts of Carbohydrates and protein foods still yet man still slim.

I know some will say maybe it's my parent genetics, but NO, they're both Fat, same as my other siblings.

Dear NLers, Please any Food Diet I can Eat Or Fruits Or Maybe Drugs I can use?? I must be Normal or FAT o lol.

Please help a skinny dude.. Lol

NOTE: I don't masturbate, I don't smoke, I don't Have Any STD.

What I am staying here is not based of my experience o.
you need rest, eat sleep....sleep eat again.
then buy this baby food complan ...you can find it in any supermarket...
remember eat sleep....sleep eat...try it for a month...and get back to me....make sure u buy alot of complan...goodluck
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Elparaiso(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
1Sharon:

You are wrong. Working out can help gain weight as long as you stick to strength training only, not cardio.
Allisongram:

I disagree.. I'm skinny and I've been trying to gain weight but since I started working out since 3 months now, I've add weight in my thighs and butt, my jeans are becoming too tight. I don't know if it's different for guys tho

I stand corrected.

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Ginaz(f): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
karli4nia:

Aii. Thats cool. Please someone sent u gmail message he's awaiting ur response. Tanx.

Oh sorry dear. I had issues with my former phone which isn't working properly for now. Here is my current gmail account.

Oghenekaroceline@gmail.com.
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
1Sharon:

Hmmm..I've heard the same too, but how often should you work out?

As often as you can. I didn't say you should go and kill yourself o. But u should start with the simple ones like jugging, skipping and swatting.. then you can migrate to the next level.. that is carryjng weight and all that.
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Laple0541(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
You need to make a sacrificial provision, we are the one suckling your blood grin tongue grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Oxster(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
Khd95:
have u heard about mawu-mawu

I didn't advice u Shaw.. in case something go wrong

U r evil,,That thing turned my classmate into a dummy
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by dvkot(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

Am 23, I've my own Data Selling business and by God grace am doing well, so money is never a problem.

When it comes to food, I don't have much choice, so basically am always eating, same type of foods all the time.

I know some will say maybe it's my parent genetics, but NO, they're both Fat, same as my other siblings.

Dear NLers, Please any Food Diet I can Eat Or Fruits Or Maybe Drugs I can use?? I must be Normal or FAT o lol.

eat four advocado pear(ube beke) every night with water for 3bays
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by SwTeee(f): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
take coke
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Tenniebae(f): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

buy apetamin syrup,it makes you gain weight healthily n fast n also cheap
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by karli4nia(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ginaz:

Oh sorry dear. I had issues with my former phone which isn't working properly for now. Here is my current gmail account.

Oghenekaroceline@gmail.com.

Aii..I wld have em email again. Try respond oh abeg! Tanx.
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by pooozeee(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

If you want to get fat, then get a guy to Bleep regularly, in no tym, u go fat seriously, trust its works
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

Try these tested and trusted tips i wrote about here
https://ariketalks..com.ng/2018/01/exclusive-tips-to-help-you-gain-weight.html
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Qmedspharma(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
Home delivery available..

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by oluwadunxy: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Try orasin Fam, thank me later
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by godofuck231: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

07068213831 calls and state ur problems
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Taiwx(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Go 4 steroids e.g xasten ,dexacure, yodi. The list are endless. Note: to b taken with multivatimins. Exercise too,weight lifting, squating e.t.c You go thank God!
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by godofuck231: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
AlexCk:
Upon all the raw egg and malts, no chubbiness came.

Nawa
those foods burn out fast from your system, fufu, pounded yam. Liver, vegetable soup, yoghurt, then some muscle building exercises for the fat to hang on to,but after child birth I no go fit a sure u, na explosion
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Antina(f): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
SwTeee:
take coke

I am not sure this works!! Might work for some people though!!

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by john650(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
Don't worry, the time will come when you'll be back on Nairaland begging for how to keep the weight off.

Enjoy your skinniness while it lasts. It is just a natural progression of life. You have high metabolism and therefore burn off calories quickly. It is also not out of the ordinary for someone your age to be skinny. By the time you start getting into your thirties and fourties and start endulging in alcohol and facing life's challenges, your body's metabolism is going to start to slow down and the weight is going to start to pile on. Wonder how your old man got to carry all that excess weight, well he didn't always look like that.

2 Likes

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by kaywhy09(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Be careful what you eat and what you wish for. Soon, when such comes, you'll run from your new self.
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Jean2(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
I+will+advise+you+to+love+yourself+as+you+are.+The+time+is+coming+soon+that+you+will+so+add+weight+you+will+be+looking+for+how+to+shed+it
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by oparascj: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
buy wateon or egovin. u will see change.

CONTACT US FOR THE REGISTRATION OF YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY, CHURCH, CLUBS AND REGISTRATION OF YOUR TRADEMARKS, LOGOS AND DESIGN. 08068901227, janefrancessukah@Gmail.com
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by julitoch: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
Drink a lot of Amstel malt and if you are bouyant enough always eat sharwama, it works
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

Bruh drink water. You might not believe me but try it and you'll see the changes within 2 weeks. When I say drink water, i meant lots and lots of it, at least 8 sachets in a day. It'll also help make your body fresher. I look plumpier and fresher than I used to be all because of water

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Otatom(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

don't use any weight gaining drugs, if you are an ectomophy eat 6-7tyms daily. Take more carbonhydrates and vitamins than protein.
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Blackhawk01: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
phemmyfour:
ASA dudu

Femi Merin angry
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by AlexCk: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
godofuck231:
those foods burn out fast from your system, fufu, pounded yam. Liver, vegetable soup, yoghurt, then some muscle building exercises for the fat to hang on to,but after child birth I no go fit a sure u, na explosion

Lol,
After child-birth?

Im not a female tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.