Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (72404 Views)

Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Sheun001(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Oluwaseun! I'm very fine, thanks swtz. You?
I'm also good
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by FTrebirth(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2018
op, you need a good dick enriched with vitamins. i have one.
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by blackbeau1(f): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2018
jy2kbeyond:

Blackbeau wet no black. grin
how does that affect the exchange rate or the economy of Nigeria?
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by refreshrate: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
AlexCk:

Tried it oo,
I just looked fresher, nothing else, no fat was added, guess it's the genes

I think you should take worm expeller combantrin or some other brand.

Try not to stress yourself too much take plenty of rests. Free your mind of worries. "anything way like make e happen" lifestyle

I'd suggest the worm expeller dose be taken twice in a two week span since it doesn't seem you've ever done so before

cheers. see you on the orobo side of life!
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by salt1: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ginaz:
Me too wanna add weight. I have been taking pap with soyabeans, milk and 3 cubes of sugar for the past 2weeks now first thing in the morning. I make the pap to be more than enough and I force myself to eat it. The sweat that evaporates out of my body by the time I'm done eh..... No be here o.

My soyabeans is in the powdered form. I bought it for 900 naira. When next I buy I intend to add crayfish to it. I've added just a bit, had to forced my trouser off my lap lastweek. grin

I look forward to the crayfish mixture .o. p take lots of protein not fat. Protein is the key. I'm 60kg, then it was 55.

O. P follow my method.

Pap worked for me. Once I take it with Milo and milk.

I moved from 55kg to 65kg.
I presently weigh 80kg and I'm battling to reduce.

Op, I know the frustration that comes with looking dry and haggard. Just try natural foods else you may get too fat, especially in the wrong places

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by seunla84: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=IamBoobs post=64669976]Good day NLers.
I'll try and make this short and simple.

Am 23, I've my own Data Selling business and by God grace am doing well, so money is never a problem.

But the problem I've is that, am a skinny dude.
When it comes to food, I don't have much choice, so basically am always eating, same type of foods all the time.

I eat all sorts of Carbohydrates and protein foods still yet man still slim.

I know some will say maybe it's my parent genetics, but NO, they're both Fat, same as my other siblings.

Dear NLers, Please any Food Diet I can Eat Or Fruits Or Maybe Drugs I can use?? I must be Normal or FAT o lol.

Please help a skinny dude.. Lol

NOTE: I don't masturbate, I don't smoke, I don't Have Any STD.
Friend,u don't av any prblem justt go and marry. Buh make sure your wyfe is d type dt lyke kitchen and expert at cooking.
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by AlexCk: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
refreshrate:

I think you should take worm expeller combantrin or some other brand.

Try not to stress yourself too much take plenty of rests. Free your mind of worries. "anything way like make e happen" lifestyle

I'd suggest the worm expeller dose be taken twice in a two week span since it doesn't seem you've ever done so before

cheers. see you on the orobo side of life!

Thank you,

I don't think it's the deworming issue, trust me, I've done that several times, plus the "anything way e like make e happen" mentality though, lol, epic. But i don't really have that mentality, imma optimist. grin
Infact, i sometimes take this appetite drug, that makes me eat like say tomorrow no dey,

Maybe i just need to rest/sleep more,
I'll try to resume the 'chubby program' again.
Thanks again.
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Ogunleti01: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

Am 23, I've my own Data Selling business and by God grace am doing well, so money is never a problem.

When it comes to food, I don't have much choice, so basically am always eating, same type of foods all the time.

I know some will say maybe it's my parent genetics, but NO, they're both Fat, same as my other siblings.

Dear NLers, Please any Food Diet I can Eat Or Fruits Or Maybe Drugs I can use?? I must be Normal or FAT o lol.

Ni bi ti adie ti n sukun aileyin nibe ni ajanaku ti n sukun airete bo tie~ where the fowl is crying of not having teeth, the elephant is bordered about not having a broader lip to cover its tusks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Babysho(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

Don't listen to others, they can't understand. Listen to me.

Now, make sure your breakfast is a mad meal - I'm talking two eggs, chicken, beans, milk and eat chocolate for desert. Next thing use a blood tonic HB12 and Cod Liver Oil. Immediately after eating breakfast, go to SLEEP! Sleep for atleast two hours. Then in the afternoon n night u can eat whatever. Trust me, you'll come back and thank me after two weeks

2 Likes

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2018
SEND YOUR email & phone number to frankoxy83@gmail.com
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by tpapi: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
upuphim:
I got two kg within one month of taking swissgarde Omega Plus and 40 plus. I recommend these for you. Send me mail if interested. Comoli2009@gmail.com.
I tot 40 plus is for weak erection
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

Yes l have something very good and effective for you,just WhatsAp me on: 08038220168
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by princessNJ(f): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=Lawrittanneka68 post=65036169]Yes l have something very good and effective fo
r you,just WhatsAp me on: 08038220168[/qusee
]

Why not say it here for everyone to see

Sincerely I need drung that will make me fat
Am too skinny
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by princessNJ(f): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Am too skinny liem lekpa
Please what drung should I use that will make me fat
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

yes I have two supplements for that if you are interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=princessNJ post=65551733][/quote]to add Weight,use our skin,hair and nails and Royal Jelly

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by WomenTrainer: 2:10am On Apr 05, 2018
Allisongram:

I disagree.. I'm skinny and I've been trying to gain weight but since I started working out since 3 months now, I've add weight in my thighs and butt, my jeans are becoming too tight. I don't know if it's different for guys tho

I just came across your workout journal. Couldn't comment there so I had to trace you here. Lol. Well done! I hope you're still working out o!

If you'd like me to be your fitness-trainer or you just want someone to motivate you in your fitness journey, whatsapp me on 09095000603
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by EagleScribes: 7:25am On Apr 11, 2018
princessNJ:
Am too skinny liem lekpa Please what drung should I use that will make me fat
Ultralite and forever kids. Awesome for you
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by ocheblaize: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
How can i get one....your contact pls
Qmedspharma:
Home delivery available..
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Divinehenrich(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2018
Plz can you help me check mine?
oludavis123:
What's your Body Mass Index? If u don't know send me ur weight and height and I will help u calculate it. That's how I can know how seriously you're underweight.
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by juzo98(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Qmedspharma:
Home delivery available..
how much
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by juzo98(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Taiwx:
Go 4 steroids e.g xasten ,dexacure, yodi. The list are endless. Note: to b taken with multivatimins. Exercise too,weight lifting, squating e.t.c You go thank God!
please what multivitamin?
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Healthwise17: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
For weight loss, there are effective natural health supplements to take.
If interested, you can reach me on whatsapp or call this number 08164269252
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Taiwx(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
juzo98:
please what multivitamin?
Bunto or any of its kind.. @200 k
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by pillan(f): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ginaz:
Me too wanna add weight. I have been taking pap with soyabeans, milk and 3 cubes of sugar for the past 2weeks now first thing in the morning. I make the pap to be more than enough and I force myself to eat it. The sweat that evaporates out of my body by the time I'm done eh..... No be here o.

My soyabeans is in the powdered form. I bought it for 900 naira. When next I buy I intend to add crayfish to it. I've added just a bit, had to forced my trouser off my lap lastweek. grin

I look forward to the crayfish mixture .o. p take lots of protein not fat. Protein is the key. I'm 60kg, then it was 55.

O. P follow my method.

Hey Ginaz.. did you add more weight after you started the crayfish mixture? ..lost a few pounds, planning on taking this, hope you reply
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by ejiogbe2: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ormorlehwah:
Yes, there is a drug you can use, yoruba call it MAWUMAWU. Try it, and you will thank me later.

The drug is called DEXACORTIN. It allows the body to retain water. It not meant to make you fat. it is dangerous to abuse this Drug.

This medication is used to treat various conditions such as severe allergic reactions, arthritis, blood diseases, breathing problems, certain cancers, eye diseases, intestinal disorders, and skin diseases. It is also used to test for an adrenal gland disorder (Cushing's syndrome).

Instead, But Complan Milk. it is good for you. you will be surprised at the result. if you combine it with multivitamins. but before the milk and multivitamin take antibiotics (Ampiclox) or Probiotic for 7 to 14 days. Complan milk in Nigeria is about ₦8,500
You can buy complan milk at https://golouda.com.ng/ad/how-much-is-complan-milk-in-nigeria unfortunately you may not get it in any shop and most unline sellers too dont have it in stock. but try the pasted web address if they have it.

It is best you consult your doctor before using any medical advice you recive online.

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Derinofzion(f): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ginaz:

O. P follow my method.

In how many weeks did you gain your desired weight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) / BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.