Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (48100 Views)

Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG / Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nwadina77: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Just ended my relationship with someone I intend to marry few minutes ago for this same reason. She believes its not d duty of a woman to cook for in d house. Take care of the house, that no one can expect her to come bk from work, n start cooking food for d house. According to her, the only duty of a woman is to bear children, n as soon as the child is born, a nanny must be hired to take care of the child. Tradition, she call it n she can't accept that. So we agreed to end it all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nwadina77:
Just ended my relationship with someone I intend to marry few minutes ago for this same reason. She believes its not d duty of a woman to cook for in d house. Take care of the house, that no one can expect her to come bk from work, n start cooking food for d house. According to her, the only duty of a woman is to bear children, n as soon as the child is born, a nanny must be hired to take care of the child. Tradition, she call it n she can't accept that. So we agreed to end it all.

Give yourself a pat on the back for making the right call...

It will be fun see them do the give me a husband or i die dance when they hit 91

[img]https://media1./images/cac376ad23d0173364d5b01180ab0766/tenor.gif?itemid=10333324[/img]

It's also fun to watch ladies trim down on expectations

[img]https://media1./images/6ce53060df5a52134ccb618a9e2e8783/tenor.gif?itemid=9694076[/img]

It's even more fun when they turn 40 still single and become " needless " intercessors

[img]https://media1./images/9e4b725fca1628d32c53e2ef90331143/tenor.gif?itemid=8408818[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
AntiBrutus:

No mind them, when their relationships/marriages fail. They'll start blaming village people, after ruining it with their selfish values.

That weed you do take good for you grin But she shouldn't be the one to work her ass off for the bride price. She has no control over that.

The name anti Brutus is that from the Shakespeare lol she has to oh.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by bukatyne(f): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
DWJOBScom:
They just marry o grin grin grin grin

And so?
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by jjbest123(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
Liliyann:
The man looks happy and comfortable doing the work unlike some men that don't even know where the spoon is in their home.

Real husband material spotted
I tap into this blessing.
Who knows? It could be us next
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
pcguru1:

The name anti Brutus is that from the Shakespeare lol she has to oh.

Yeayea, Brutus the "Ultimate Betrayer".

Ahbeg, pity her. No be she chop the bride price.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by ngwababe(f): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
nerodenero:
She is your helpmate and not a slave. So assist her when and where necessary.

Again, don't start what you can't finish. When you make it a duty, you must continue. The day you fail or refuse to carryout that duty, nagging starts endlessly and your love for her is questioned. Simply put, women are complex but funny enough, we can't stop loving them.

Very true
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by touche(m): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
How can one be talking about house chores in 2018? What happened to dish washers, washing machines and vacuum cleaners? Backward people, backward nation.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by nonix22(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
lefulefu:
u can help if u notice she's exhausted ...na ur wife....though the one that is abominable is when the wife will be in the sittingroom smoking Cigarettes or drinkingand watching tv while the husband will be in the kitchen cooking while attending to the child at the same time.
That one Na UK �� tinz
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
Tallesty1:
Domestic husband?
Yes it is not a crime.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
touche:
How can one be talking about house chores in 2018? What happened to dish washers, washing machines and vacuum cleaners? Backward people, backward nation.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by ELgordo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ovoko!....... woman wrapper ..... I mean it literally...... ovoko!
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
cimag:
By the time they reach 5 to 10yrs,we go know whether dis formular still dey work for dem.
It works they are building a strong foundation.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by y2kola(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
Honeymoon again with your spouse. Register now at
https://couples.schoolofvirtue.org/whyattend
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by marvin902(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
even if this picture smells fake..
buh the message ain't really bad..
it's good to help your wife with the house chores once in a while I repeat once in a while..
when you see she's exhausted,sick let's just say incapable of doing it herself...
buh if you decide to do it often do it at your own peril..
have seen lot's of shit in my life to advice myself
the once that will be coming to seek advice from my mom that dey don they turn house boy for their house just because they wan become good husband still dey..
be a helpmate to your wife in all area's even domestically buh use wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by fortunechy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
all for packaging
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
nonix22:

That one Na UK �� tinz
e dey happen for some marriage homes for naija oo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by vroy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
When u buy new bicycle na like that e dey do E go soon clear 4 una eyes
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
marvin902:
even if this picture smells fake..
buh the message ain't really bad..
it's good to help your wife with the house chores once in a while I repeat once in a while..
when you see she's exhausted,sick let's just say incapable of doing it herself...
buh if you decide to do it often do it at your own peril..
have seen lot's of shit in my life to advice myself
the once that will be coming to seek advice from my mom that dey don they turn house boy for their house just because they wan become good husband still dey..
be a helpmate to your wife in all area's even domestically buh use wisdom

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nwadina77:
na wao cheesy..so what of if when she born children and the nanny or housegirl dem hire dey give the children rubbish food how will she be able to know if the food is good for the kids or not? no wonder most women who cant cook u see their children looking unhealthy.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Jupxter:

Give yourself a pat on the back for making the right call...

It will be fun see them do the give me a husband or i die dance when they hit 91

[img]https://media1./images/cac376ad23d0173364d5b01180ab0766/tenor.gif?itemid=10333324[/img]

It's also fun to watch ladies trim down on expectations

[img]https://media1./images/6ce53060df5a52134ccb618a9e2e8783/tenor.gif?itemid=9694076[/img]

It's even more fun when they turn 40 still single and become " needless " intercessors

[img]https://media1./images/9e4b725fca1628d32c53e2ef90331143/tenor.gif?itemid=8408818[/img]

these memes ehn grin grin

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by baruzeez(m): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
why is nobody asking real questions like why is dere stove in a kitchen setting like dis
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2018
no1madman:
Hmmm[img][/img]
the pix depicts love in the home
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 01, 2018
Bluffly:

What makes women older is lack of exercise and healthy eating habit. There is no stress in washing dishes. No one said they should not rest. It's same with those with jobs outside without rest.

Any woman, that drinks water keeps a healthy life style and avoid sugary drinks, meat, exercise, eat fruit at he right time cannot age faster.
on point ..but guys should also encourage their ladies to exercise with dem sha
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 01, 2018
Jupxter:

Na him luck...I always say it, when people miss good people, they fall into the hands of satan, it happens to men and women alike....Na wa, he go chop kpekus, wash pa-int, him own don finish. When she finish with am, na to kill am throw-way lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by farihafaheemah(m): 12:12am On Feb 01, 2018
This is nothing to me. Because I enter kitchen most time to prepare the meal for the whole house my wife, wife and my two kids.
We shld learn how to give helping hand to our wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2018
fine, but they should buy aprons. no point in getting their clothes stained by grease from dishes.

also dont know why the guy is barefoot.

looks vaguely like another blogger style photo op, as that space is way too cramped for the two of them; they should just move the cooker to another location.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Freeman50(m): 12:34am On Feb 01, 2018
Jennifer15:
Supported
Sweerie, I love your choice of words, it's encouraging too. Hardly can we see a young lady saying the fact of what matters here, not even minding the fact that you are also a lady. Please my dear, would like to have some words wid you.....Slide to my DM.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Diso60090(m): 12:59am On Feb 01, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:
Which of them is the wife?

The baby
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Daboomb: 1:11am On Feb 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:
They just marry o grin grin grin grin

Let them show me their report card after five years of marriage. undecided undecided

BTW: When you see a grown-man "tying Wrapper" on his waist and washing plate....then you know the wife has gotten the assistance of Village Witches, for him. grin grin

Complete idiota.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 01, 2018
Liliyann:
The man looks happy and comfortable doing the work unlike some men that don't even know where the spoon is in their home.

Real husband material spotted
I tap into this blessing.

My Sister, please be careful into blessing tappings unless you have walked in their foot.

I don talk my own.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Bluffly: 1:40am On Feb 01, 2018
lefulefu:

on point ..but guys should also encourage their ladies to exercise with dem sha
The problem again be say, some guys no dey keep fit as well. See double gbege. Who go come helep tye matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.