Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, (3680 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2018
Ngozidarlingxox:

I'm not narcissistic, perhaps I placed too much emphasis on the proposal. IT wasn't your usual kneel down proposal. He asked me to date him with view to get married-I agreed to that.

However, he got very carried away by visiting my family members and getting very clingy with my mum; he wants to wed this year!

I don’t necessarily have to marry him but since my parents are going home next month, they are looking to meet his people and fix a date, since bros wants to wed this year.

For all of you with your whack Gif, you really need to walk in people’s shoes before you speak! I’m not a narcissistic but I also don’t want to feel like I’m settling.

I’m 28 and I’ve waited long enough to get married and It keeps me up at night knowing that we may not get to live together in our first year of marriage and how we will survive after marriage. Chances are, for a couple of years I’ll carry the weight financially, spiritually and emotionally.

I am also very concerned marrying someone I have only met once, even though we’ve been chatting for couple of years. I have fear of not really knowing him well. He is getting pressured to marry, he’s 36 and I feel he’s not realistic with the challenges we will obviously face. When he gets angry with me he doesn’t fully express it, I don’t know if that’s his true personality or he is holding back to get what he wants.

Please don’t insult me, this is dear to me, If i could share with my friends, I won’t be here pouring my heart out.

There is a place, a church to be precise where God himself speaks through a vessel of human. He has chosen for various people their spouses and they are living very happily. A woman older than you as at two weeks ago brought yye husband God said is meant for her and she was so happy. GOD had told her weeks prior she was going to meet her own husband meant for her. I have seen four cases with my own eyes. Of recent, I saw one a week ago.

Now my dear, do you wish to speak to God about it, so I give you the phone number of the woman in charge?
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by Ngozidarlingxox: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Gungnir:

There is a place, a church to be precise where God himself speaks through a vessel of human. He has chosen for various people their spouses and they are living very happily. A woman older than you as at two weeks ago brought yye husband God said is meant for her and she was so happy. GOD had told her weeks prior she was going to meet her own husband meant for her. I have seen four cases with my own eyes. Of recent, I saw one a week ago.

Now my dear, do you wish to speak to God about it, so I give you the phone number of the woman in charge?

I’m not sure I understand what you mean. Are you askig that I speak to one of the prophets? Because if that’s the case, I’ve heard conflicting opinions.

From the ones that tell me he’s not for me to the ones that said things will get better when get married. I’m in a state of utter confusion!

Perhaps marriage isn’t for me…it doesn’t excite that someone loves me or that I’m getting married . He’s a good guy, I can’t lie and it hurts me that I can’t give back as much.

For those of you saying I’m trampling on a good person, lord knows I wasn’t raised like that and I treat everyone with respect and dignity.
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ngozidarlingxox:

I’m not sure I understand what you mean. Are you askig that I speak to one of the prophets? Because if that’s the case, I’ve heard conflicting opinions.

From the ones that tell me he’s not for me to the ones that said things will get better when get married. I’m in a state of utter confusion!

Perhaps marriage isn’t for me…it doesn’t excite that someone loves me or that I’m getting married . He’s a good guy, I can’t lie and it hurts me that I can’t give back as much.

For those of you saying I’m trampling on a good person, lord knows I wasn’t raised like that and I treat everyone with respect and dignity.

Nope, the number belongs to an evangelist, she is in charge not the one who God speaks through. And nope not a prophet, it is God himself speaking through a human. You can give it a try and find out. Even that which you do not include to prove to you that its God himself, he will reveal all the details out for you. If he is meant for you he will say, if he isn't he will describe the one want for you with the exact details, when you will meet him.

Should I mail you the number?
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ngozidarlingxox:
I live in Arizona,about 2 years ago my mum's friend introduced me to a guy in naija. I pointed out that the relationship should be for friendship only, I also made it clear say to bros say na only friendship I want. Toh, the friendship began, na so bro go dey message me everyday, call nko...I sha tell am again say no be for here hin go find nwunye (wife).

Any ways, I came out of a relationship and bros was still here but as friend because again he dey naija. Bros still stylishly ask me for a relationship, wey i make am clear say e no interest me.

Last yr sha, bros came to yankee and we met for the first time. Again, he said he wan marry me...because of family pressure to marry, i said yes.
Nobody fit ever epp you with family pressure
Oyo na your portion

Now, my problem is I dont find bros attractive at all, i no see much prospective in him but his personality dey ok and he seems to love me. E be like say he know i no like am like that but he sha wan force am make e gel. IF i provoke to point wey I feel say e go let go, bros go do strong head and come back as sweet as ever.

I dont see him my oga at the top but I'm confused if say i go let something good go or bros just wan use me enter canada to better himself. As i know hin leg no balance well for naija but he dey make ends meet. I think say he no say I no like because na him to force make i call am pet names, he dont complain say i no dey call etc. Thing dey clear say i no dey show much love interest.

I no fit discuss with mama because her and my papa like the guy. I dont like bros more than friend and definitley dont see him adding any real value to my life besides to say I have husband.

Make una epppp me sad, I dont dey loose my mind. Family wan choose date for December when they go niaja in feb. I still fit savour the situation before mid of feb.

Wetin una think about the situation? Shey the love fit grow, bros wan use me for one chance enter yankee or make i kuku drop it and move on.

Beht you mumu no be small
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jupxter:
Chaieven women rejecting their own. Anyways sha, marriage isnt compulsory, we have sex dolls, cucumber, mango, spinach, all type of tins
guy which wan be mango and spinach again
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Vado:
@Ngozidarlingxox Just tear the whole thing down. Man should get real, swallow the bitter pill and face the reality say e no fit work. Both of you are incompatible. Crazy you live in a civilized society yet accepted the proposal like an unexposed village girl in the first place.
can't take the village out of the girl
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ngozidarlingxox:

I'm not narcissistic, perhaps I placed too much emphasis on the proposal. IT wasn't your usual kneel down proposal. He asked me to date him with view to get married-I agreed to that.

However, he got very carried away by visiting my family members and getting very clingy with my mum; he wants to wed this year!

I don’t necessarily have to marry him but since my parents are going home next month, they are looking to meet his people and fix a date, since bros wants to wed this year.

For all of you with your whack Gif, you really need to walk in people’s shoes before you speak! I’m not a narcissistic but I also don’t want to feel like I’m settling.

I’m 28 and I’ve waited long enough to get married and It keeps me up at night knowing that we may not get to live together in our first year of marriage and how we will survive after marriage. Chances are, for a couple of years I’ll carry the weight financially, spiritually and emotionally.

I am also very concerned marrying someone I have only met once, even though we’ve been chatting for couple of years. I have fear of not really knowing him well. He is getting pressured to marry, he’s 36 and I feel he’s not realistic with the challenges we will obviously face. When he gets angry with me he doesn’t fully express it, I don’t know if that’s his true personality or he is holding back to get what he wants.

Please don’t insult me, this is dear to me, If i could share with my friends, I won’t be here pouring my heart out.
wetin do your friends
Dem de naija or akata
Married or
single
Feminist or sensible
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ngozidarlingxox:

ah you go meet false prophets
Your own don done
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
It could be bros is after something but what do I know?
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by stacyadams: 1:11am On Feb 03, 2018
Ngozidarlingxox:

grin grin grin dont marry some body u dont know,,dont marry out of pity,,the way u sound,the marriage no go pass 6 months sef,,,,people never understand wetin marriage mean till u cum from a divorced fam like muah
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by EternalTruths: 2:15am On Feb 03, 2018
Jupxter:

I've seen around ten ladies in my life time that missed good men,all never recovered for life, 2 or 3 self don die from the hands of the husband dem marry later...They should settle with their bad guys nah. Wetin consain us...

You are a discerning guy.

I do advice ladies to pray hard during this period and not be moved by the crowd around them.

The key is prayers.
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by EternalTruths: 2:22am On Feb 03, 2018
Ngozidarlingxox:

Have you really set aside some days to pray for divine direction even if it will cost you 40days prayers.

At this stage in your life, pray until you either sense peace or war in your heart for direction.

Finally, the best might not be your fantasy while your fantasy might not be the best.

So pray for several days if possible with others in order to hear clearly from God.

Pls Note:

During the days of prayers, always tell God to prevent Satan from confusing or Frustrating His (God's ) answers.

If after 40days of prayers and you still don't have peace in your heart towards him, pls drop him and move on because He is not meant for you.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by ibietela2(m): 5:01am On Feb 03, 2018
Jupxter:

Confused tins, na one weed smoker wey no go care for them, fvck them in and out for free, collect their money na him dey dey end with last last. We no their types

So true
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2018
Ngozidarlingxox:

My sister my advice is dat u run for ur life!!!!! The worst thing dat can ever happen to a man in life is wrong marriage.
You are an adult and u have the brains to decipher what us right and wrong. You feel u don't like him y then will u in d first place say yes. Your parents won't endure d mess in d marriage if eventually it happens to be go wrong. Pls be decisive asap and make ur parents and d guy know your mind. I have stories like this and eventually it ends up been tragic unpalatable, uninteresting, filled with shackles and manacles of pains. pls and pls make your decision known to dem.
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by EternalTruths: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ngozidarlingxox:
I live in Arizona,about 2 years ago my mum's friend introduced me to a guy in naija. I pointed out that the relationship should be for friendship only, I also made it clear say to bros say na only friendship I want. Toh, the friendship began, na so bro go dey message me everyday, call nko...I sha tell am again say no be for here hin go find nwunye (wife).

Any ways, I came out of a relationship and bros was still here but as friend because again he dey naija. Bros still stylishly ask me for a relationship, wey i make am clear say e no interest me.

Last yr sha, bros came to yankee and we met for the first time. Again, he said he wan marry me...because of family pressure to marry, i said yes.

Now, my problem is I dont find bros attractive at all, i no see much prospective in him but his personality dey ok and he seems to love me. E be like say he know i no like am like that but he sha wan force am make e gel. IF i provoke to point wey I feel say e go let go, bros go do strong head and come back as sweet as ever.

I dont see him my oga at the top but I'm confused if say i go let something good go or bros just wan use me enter canada to better himself. As i know hin leg no balance well for naija but he dey make ends meet. I think say he no say I no like because na him to force make i call am pet names, he dont complain say i no dey call etc. Thing dey clear say i no dey show much love interest.

I no fit discuss with mama because her and my papa like the guy. I dont like bros more than friend and definitley dont see him adding any real value to my life besides to say I have husband.

Make una epppp me sad, I dont dey loose my mind. Family wan choose date for December when they go niaja in feb. I still fit savour the situation before mid of feb.

Wetin una think about the situation? Shey the love fit grow, bros wan use me for one chance enter yankee or make i kuku drop it and move on.

I have responded

Check your mail

Prayer Guidelines

1) Don't murmur or say your prayers aloud.

2) Pray within your heart so that the demonic forces won't be able to counter it through fake answers and signs.

3) Always ask God at the end of each prayer, to prevent any demonic interference to His answer.

4) Tell God to redirect his heart to the right person if you aren't the one meant for him. Tell God to do this by fire by force even if he doesn't want to leave you.

5) Tell God to separate you from any other guy in your life that you love more but not meant for you.

6) Tell God that, if the uncle is truly meant for you, He should help you to see him the way He( God ) sees & love him.

7) Tell God to give you peace of heart if he is meant for you.

cool Read your bible daily & listen to spiritual songs during this period

Finally, if that peace of heart & understanding don't exist in your heart after the 40 days, cut off from the man.

Ngozidarlingxox
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
You see love and you dey complain. Oya o

If you see a guy who loves you but who you are not attracred to, not that you hate him but you don't like him, would you feel good when there is pressure on you from everyone surrounding you to marry him?
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by Oyindidi(f): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

If you see a guy who loves you but who you are not attracred to, not that you hate him but you don't like him, would you feel good when there is pressure on you from everyone surrounding you to marry him?
It depends, I have the right to say no but if the guy in question is deeply in love with me.. I'll say yes.
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
It depends, I have the right to say no but if the guy in question is deeply in love with me.. I'll say yes.

What about your own personal feeling towards the guy using the feeling of OP towards the guy as a case study
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by Oyindidi(f): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

What about your own personal feeling towards the guy using the feeling of OP towards the guy as a case study
Let me read again

I wonder why she decided date the guy in the first place. How old is the op as her parents are urging her to marry the guy.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Let me read again

k
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by EternalTruths: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2018
Ngozidarlingxox:

Check your mail and send me those information I requested.
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by labanj1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Don't just get married for the sake of marrying especially not to someone you don't know. The fact that you have those fears is not a good omen and please forget prophets or whatsoever. Prayer us communication with God, build your relationship with God and pray about this issue. People can pray for you too concerning the issue, God can use any vessel to relay messages but most times on issues like this, God deals with the person involved. I pray God bless you with a good husband.
Re: Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, by EternalTruths: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Ngozidarlingxox:

How far with this story of yours.?

Hope you are fasting and praying as I told you.?

I won't want you to end up like Aisha Buhari.

Send me your WhatsApp contact for us to communicate better if you feel comfortable with my request and if you don't feel comfortable, let me know.

So, send me your WhatsApp contact through my mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved / Lady With Huge Backside Allowed Kids To Play With It / Why Are Our Young Girls Now Going Into Prostitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.