Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

See How You Can Make FEBRUARY Different For You... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How You Can Make FEBRUARY Different For You... (273 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / How Sex Can Make You Miss Your Ultimate Flight / The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How You Can Make FEBRUARY Different For You... by powertalk: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
*New moves create new waves*

In less than 3 hours and we will be saying a happy new month. Welcome, February! It's the second month in 2018 and really why will it be different from January? As long as you do the same thing you did in January you will have the same result in February. It's that simple. So here is what I do on the final day of every old month. I write down three new things I want to do in the new month. Or it may be 3 new approaches to doing the same old thing I have always done or it may be three new books I want to read or new contacts I want to make. Each month there are always 3 new things to reach out for in my life and sometimes in different aspects of my life.

Can you do that before you go to bed tonight? Think it up and put it to paper? Great! Just watch out February will be a different month for you. Amen. Spiritually any new targets for you? Sign up and be part of the 30 days praying in the Spirit encounters? How do you sign up? Visit http://www.powertalk.com.ng/keys-to-power-devotional/ and get my Free Ebook to guide you in the prayer program. Super charged your February with the Spirit of God.
I will see you next month, happy new month!
Re: See How You Can Make FEBRUARY Different For You... by powertalk: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
download the eBook here: www.powertalk.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Is Actually Normal / #photos: Meet World Richest Pastor Said To Be Worth 1 Billion Dollars / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.