Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) (3332 Views)

Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Kim Kardashian Goes Nude Again While Eating Noodles. [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by TonyBankz(m): 2:11am On Feb 01, 2018
Model Kim Kardashian west and wife of genius rapper Kanye West shares hot instagram pic where she flaunts her boobs.

Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by Colleverage: 3:59am On Feb 01, 2018
Ugh stop forcing your breasts on us you fat b!tch
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by 9japrof(m): 5:17am On Feb 01, 2018
I am seeing the positives, after having three kids can still workout, burn fats and remain sexy.

If it's in Nigeria, most ladies with three kids would have big fat and ugly and would have been so round like one stack of beans bag.

Nigerian ladies work out, burn that fat after childbirth, still try and see if you can remain that sexy lady your husband married, it's healthy, it's safe

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by xreal: 5:19am On Feb 01, 2018
Na today?
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by apexJ(m): 5:48am On Feb 01, 2018
this 1 no b news again na
after she don mak sex tape
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by iammee(f): 5:50am On Feb 01, 2018
9japrof:
I am seeing the positives, after having three kids can still workout, burn fats and remain sexy.

If it's in Nigeria, most ladies with three kids would have big fat and ugly and would have been so round like one stack of beans bag.

Nigerian ladies work out, burn that fat after childbirth, still try and see if you can remain that sexy lady your husband married, it's healthy, it's safe

Sir u don't know d difference between fake and original body.

9 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by 9japrof(m): 5:53am On Feb 01, 2018
iammee:

Sir u don't know d difference between fake and original body.

Hahahahaha abi, but her faking it and spending thousands of dollars in getting this size means there is a consciousness to look good after birthing three kids.

Outsides the boobs and booth, what other fake spare parts is she flaunting
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 01, 2018
I don't understand oo we should congratulate her surgeon undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by iammee(f): 6:03am On Feb 01, 2018
9japrof:

Hahahahaha abi, but her faking it and spending thousands of dollars in getting this size means there is a consciousness to look good after birthing three kids.

Outsides the boobs and booth, what other fake spare parts is she flaunting

Every thing about her body is fake don't be surprised her voice is fake too.
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by taiwolomo1: 6:24am On Feb 01, 2018
iammee:

I smell jealousy....go fake and look good too tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by Scholar01: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Fake or not, she looks damn sexy sha

Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by shammahyaro(f): 6:29am On Feb 01, 2018
iammee:

Exactly,her lips are fake they've got botox in them. she underwent tummytuck.And all other forms of minor sugeries to look like that

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by Tollexie(m): 6:38am On Feb 01, 2018
iammee:

She might be fake but 9japrof is right though. Nigerian women need to learn how to stay healthy and fit after giving birth.
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by iammee(f): 6:49am On Feb 01, 2018
taiwolomo1:
I smell jealousy....go fake and look good too tongue

yinmu jealousy ko jealousy ni. shey we dey marry d same husband ni?
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by iammee(f): 6:52am On Feb 01, 2018
Tollexie:

She might be fake but 9japrof is right though. Nigerian women need to learn how to stay healthy and fit after giving birth.

Nigerian men shld help dere women look good too, dey shld not kee dem with too much work.
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by iammee(f): 6:53am On Feb 01, 2018
shammahyaro:

Exactly,her lips are fake they've got botox in them. she underwent tummytuck.And all other forms of minor sugeries to look like that

u re very correct
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by Connoisseur(m): 7:15am On Feb 01, 2018
Because it's Kim Kardashian, the argument has shifted to whether her body is fake or not.
It's no more, I shake my head for this generation, Olosho no be work, she has sold her dignity to the world, keep disgracing your generation.

Hypocrisy is made in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by 9japrof(m): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2018
iammee:

Nigerian men shld help dere women look good too, dey shld not kee dem with too much work.

Hahahahaha this is the most ridiculous excuses I have seen in recent years. So doing their domestic duties as a lady is now what make them add fat even in the most unlikely of places.

Putting on weight mostly come from eating and eating calories without burning out same through workout or physical activities.

The truth is that it looks like there is this unconventional agreement between married ladies in Nigeria that for you to look happy in your marriage, you should add three times your original size so that people would acknowledge your husband is trying grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2018
9japrof:

Birthing 3 kids? Naa she carry the 3rd pregnancy?
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Nude On New Instagram Pic (photos) by nana228(f): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2018
You want your wife to look like Kim but your bank account is not like Kanye's. Yeye dey smell.

(1) (Reply)

Please, I'm In Desperate Need Of Money! / Insta Chat Matter / tank you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.