Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors (26289 Views)

Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) / Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2018
naso
Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by Rigel95(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2018
k
Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by kingthreat(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2018
As long as he is better than Oke who was ready to divert millions of dollars for personal use. I see no biggie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by RexTramadol1: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2018
Team Indifferent!
Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by GavelSlam: 8:21am On Feb 01, 2018
bamoski:

I hope you're aware that the political dynamics of the country has changed forever?

Never again shall the middle belt fall to the deceit of the northern agenda to dominate this country again.

If you're in doubt please pay a visit to benue, plateau, taraba, southern kaduna and kogi states. Our eyes are very wide open now and the hatred you think the Igbos have for you is just a tip of the iceberg compared to the discontent that is brewing dayly in the aformentioned region.

Keep hiding your head in the sand till the volcano finally erupts.

Cc usba this is for you too. Shameless zombies everywhere.

Look here.

People have a right to feel aggrieved in the face of violence and deaths.

It is understandable.

What I don't appreciate is making it an agenda of government when it evidently isn't.

Should this be the issue that decides the fate of the president, so be it.

For me, what's most important is a solution and not the unnecessary brickbats from the crocodile-eyed people who pretend to care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by usba: 8:23am On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
awakeupcall4all:
What is this raving terrorist with black stamped forehead saying....When your king of zombie is talking you form your queue of daftness behind him...At least you can be able to hide your almajiric education which is quite obvious from your incoherent mumbo jumbo.
[/s]

You have been classified mentally deranged in page 1 and you expect me to waste my time with lunacy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by blackpanda: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Ratello:
To even think some folks here are still shouting 'Sai Barbarians' till.2023 still baffles me what a Country. Nigeria actually elected an enemy as President!

Not "some", most!
Sai baba till 2023 jor grin
Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by GavelSlam: 8:33am On Feb 01, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
[s]Not so unexpected because you have been trained to rape goats and camels...Yours is even a worse case scenario compared to your king in zombiesim...Your bestial demented tendencies is glaring and your teacher from the almajiri school should be proud of what has shamefully become of you now.[/s]

He most likely won't respond to you but I care enough for the weak of mind in our society.

Please take your meds.

It would be beneficial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by usba: 8:33am On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
awakeupcall4all:
Not so unexpected because you have been trained to rape goats and camels...Yours is even a worse case scenario compared to your king in zombiesim...Your bestial demented tendencies is glaring and your teacher from the almajiri school should be proud of what has shamefully become of you now.
[/s]

usba:
[s][/s]

You have been classified mentally deranged in page 1 and you expect me to waste my time with lunacy?

2 Likes

Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
It is a pity that people cant really see that they are been ruled by an impostor claiming to be president Buhari??...Babagana Kingibe tried to pull that same trick with Yar'dua but didnt work out because Yar'dua didnt 'belong'..Now with Buhari it was an easy ride because he already sworn an allegiance to illuminati occult all in a bid to gain power.

What you have as a president is the manipulation of the soul of dead Buhari and he is just a dummy puppet been controlled by the cabals as led by Kingibe and Kyari with instructions coming from queen of England and the rest of the occult leaders.
The game plan is destroy the economy, blood shed to feed the demon they worship, islamise Nigeria true the fear been driven into people by Killer herdsman,hunger,helplessness,and despair...And then you finally have the sheeples in the bag for the new world order...That is all what Islam and Sharia is all about!!

The only clog in their wheel is Donald Trump and that is why they just wouldn't let him breath easy...Had that witch Hillary Clinton won who is also a controlled illuminati dummy puppet; Nigeria and by extension the whole world would have been doomed for good.!

The conspiracy is thick and devilish and i can boldly tell you if nothing urgent is done...There is a storm coming but God pass dem!!

3 Likes

Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by bjayx: 8:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Buhari don kill naijeria...walahi

1 Like

Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by ThatKING(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2018
"Having failed promotion examinations to the directorship rank, which we can attest to and make bold to state that it amounts to administrative suicide to allow a practical misfit take over the agency and later mortgage same to his paymasters, who have ulterior motives," said the directors.

2 Likes

Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by RZArecta2(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2018
Mediocrity fits Buhari's criteria perfectly when searching for those to employ/appoint cool

2 Likes

Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by Deo1986(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2018
Chadians has always been ruling Nigeria since 1960 undecided it is the prerogative of the president to work with whomever he dims fit isn't it? grin the complains of those DGs doesn't hold water i just smell envy.

2 Likes

Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by Themandator: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2018
plusfield:
Babagana Kingibe is the president of Nigeria. Very treacherous tribalist. He tried it when he was SFG under Yaradua/jonathan and they sacked him instantly. Today, using Abba Kyari's office as chief of staff, he is appointing who he desires while buhari looks helplessly like mumu,

What is his official position in this government?
Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2018
harmless011:
Buhari through nepotism has destroyed all institutions and agencies.
He must be stopped before he finally bury the country.
Go and stop him na and see if the demon in red cap Abba Kyari will not swear for you.

1 Like

Re: NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors by just2endowed: 8:42am On Feb 01, 2018
Buhari why? Well he was following the steps of his pay master

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.