Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? (3340 Views)

Iyabo To Obasanjo: If You Die, I Will Not Weep For You / I Will Embrace Obasanjo If I See Him - Ibb / I Will Embrace Obasanjo If We Meet Says Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by valianty(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2007
I'll ask Baba Iyabo to explain to us why:
1. EFCC is trailing more of PDP opponents (get off their ass!)?
2. Why is Adedibu (PDP tout) a sacred cow not dealt with? Imagine his attrocities in Oyo state?
3. Wetin Ladoja do U?
4. Can we trust you that we shall have a do-and-live elections this year?
5. Why impose Sicky-sicky Umar on PDP as presidential candidate?
6. 'Sincerely' tell me, 'Are you corrupt?'
7. If 'Tiku boy wins the presidential elections will you die?
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by segoye2(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2007
@ Topic,

I will tell him two things:

1. He should go for a face Surgery
2. He should get enough BABA-Blue for his throat, HA haha hah aha

Abi?
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by RiffRaff: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2007
i will ask him to suck my dick
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by donnymikky(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2007
I'll ask Baba Iyabo to explain to us why:
1. EFCC is trailing more of PDP opponents (get off their ass!)?
2. Why is Adedibu (PDP tout) a sacred cow not dealt with? Imagine his attrocities in Oyo state?
3. Wetin Ladoja do U?
4. Can we trust you that we shall have a do-and-live elections this year?
5. Why impose Sicky-sicky Umar on PDP as presidential candidate?
6. 'Sincerely' tell me, 'Are you corrupt?'
7. If 'Tiku boy wins the presidential elections will you die?

I bet you Baba no go answer question number 6 sincerely grin
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by agnesoseka: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2007
make d man no even think of am, if not , i rest ma case!!
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by mowapa(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2007
MR PRESIDENT! CAN YOU HONESTLY TELL NIGERIANS HOW MUCH IS LEFT IN THE CHILD CARE TRUST FUND THAT YOUR SON, BY STELLA INHERITED AFTER HER DEATH. WE ALL KNOW THAT 95% OF STATE GOVERNORS CONTRIBUTED PUBLIC MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by jaybaby(f): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2007
U r welkom SIR---Abeg lets share 4m d MONEY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by kellorah: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2007
i'd tell him to sod off angry
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by CrudeOil2(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2007
You are a useless man.

I hate you because

no electricity,no water,no money etc

you are a bastard!
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by moondust(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2007
I'll ask him wat he's waiting for to get off dat seat?
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by bobezey(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2007
That we respect what he has done for the nation as a career soldier,
as a former military head of state and a civilian head of Government
but, it's high time he passed the buck and step aside so that the political
process will some root in our fragile nation.

We must not judge him harshly because he is a product of a corrupt military regime and civilian administration. He need to go back to the farm, and be happy.
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by jaybaby(f): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2007
bobezey:

. He need to go back to the farm, and be happy.

I wanted 2 frown @ ur Statement but when i read these-- I clnt help laffing!
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by osegwu(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2007
Give me some of his millions and he will be welcomed
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2007
he'll neva come sha. he's still at school so he neva could 've d time 2 come ere
segoye2:

@ Topic,

I will tell him two things:

1. He should go for a face Surgery
2. He should get enough BABA-Blue for his throat, HA haha hah aha

Abi?

u can neva do dat and u know.if u c am sef, u go faint
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by chidichris(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2007
i will ask him if he has things he would love to confess before he commits suicide
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Backslider(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2007
I will Apologize to Him.
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Coleslove: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2007
@ Topic

Nothing to tell him. Just a pat on the back.
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by otuonye(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2007
First, I'll say: YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO SAY YOUR LAST PRAYERS.
Second, I'll say: REST IN PEACE.

Jojo
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by fatliar(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2007
check mate
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by kliverpool(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2007
I will ask him if he can tell the number of of jobless people he is ruling?
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by 9ja4eva: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2007
He should not forget that in all he does God has the final say.
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Gold(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2007
I only ask him one question and that is:

WHAT TRANSITION LESSON DID HE LEARNT FROM NELSON MANDELA?, AND WILL HE PASS THROUGH LAGOS ABEOKUTA WAY TO HIS VILLAGE AT HIS EXIT, AND CAN HE EVER ATTEN ANY PUBLIC FUNCTION IN LAGOS, ONDO, EDO, DELTA, EKITI, KWARA, ADAMAWA, KANO AND BE REGARDED LIKE gENERAL ABDUSALAM, AND, , WHEN THE THIRD TERM FAILED WHY CAN'T HE TRY THE FOURTH TERM

BABA WEEEREEE
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by 9ja4eva: 6:12am On Apr 22, 2007
lol

Nice questions
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by olutomiwa(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2007
i will tell him to pose with my gorilla for a snap shot
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by SweetT1: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2007
I WILL ASK THAT PIG IF HE SAW A MOVIE CALLED "THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND". THE MOVIE WAS ABOUT IDI AMIN. I WILL REMIND HIM THAT AS LONG AS HE HAS SIBLINGS, HISTORY WILL NOT BE KIND TO HIM AND HIS COHORTS !!! I WILL ALSO REMIND HIM THAT HE AND THE PAST LEADERS HAS DESTROYED THE LIVES OF YOUNG NIGERIANS BY THEIR GREEDINESS AND WICKEDNESS. THEN I WILL REMIND HIM OF WHAT HE SAID ABOUT CHIEF MKO ABIOLA IN 1993. OBVIOUSLY, ABIOLA WAS THE SAVIOR WE NEVER HAD. THEN I WILL WISH HIM A LONG RETIREMENT FILLED WITH NIGHTMARE FOR THE LIVES OF AVERAGE NIGERIAN HE DESRTOYED !!!
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by dinoriders: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2007
i will tell him to die or jump into a canal
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by otokx(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2007
What goes round will surely come around.
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by 9ja4eva: 1:36am On Apr 24, 2007
Yes oh.I did even give him JTs cd to listen to.
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by bidemi12(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2009
to go Bleep himself grin
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by IYANGBALI: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2009
no waste your time thinking obj will come to nl,him no get your time
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by ayomidej(f): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2009
To piss off, he is not welcome
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by bandely(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2009
To give me a multi-million dollars contract or get screwd grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan To Keep Power Portfolio For Now / The Significance Of Late Dim Ojukwu; Ikemba, In The Political Evolution Of Nig / EDO ACN Lawmaker Caught With Gun (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.