Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? (3343 Views)

Iyabo To Obasanjo: If You Die, I Will Not Weep For You / I Will Embrace Obasanjo If I See Him - Ibb / I Will Embrace Obasanjo If We Meet Says Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by therichson(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Baba will only nominate committee that'll answer all nairalanders questions.

So, don't borther to ask OBJ anything?

GOD dey shaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Did you think farmer can step out of his farm for a seconds

He'll say I Am BUSY ooooo jare

I did not trust my workers joooooooo
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2009
I will tell him that history will judge him
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Chefo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2010
I will tell him thank you for bringing gsm to Nigeria.
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by violent(m): 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2010
And what makes you guys think he's not on nairaland. . . . something tells me he's using the identity "Becomerich"
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by chidichris(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2010
i will just ask him, HOW DOES HIS DAUGHTER INLAW TASTE?
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Sunofgod(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2010
Kai,

shocked
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wow, it has been a while...

The thread to be right now is 'What would you tell Buhari should he come onto Nairaland".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is ‘Aboki’ A Tribal Slur? / Who Hacked Nairaland And Have They Stolen 1 Million Plus User Data / What Is The Meaning Of All (this Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.