Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,497 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (47943 Views)

Free Import Business Seminar / SPECIAL WEBLASS On E-commerce Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
naijabanger:
Yech consult is a seminar and webinar conducting company that teaches people on how to do genuine and real profitable business online and offline.
We teach people how to do practical and interactive method of handling business.
We will teach you autopilot business in which you will be able to make profit and withdraw it everyday directly to your local bank account and a brand new android WiFi phone awaits all participants.
The seminar fee is #40000 plus the brand new android phone OR #20000 for part payment and balance later.
Come and learn business that will make you #8 million to #12 million Naira in a year or earn up to $1000 everyday.
You can listen to us on RYTHM FM portharcourt (7:50AM), Today FM portharcourt (10:00AM or 7:55AM), and Wave fm portharcourt (8:00AM).
You can also call or SMS 08164124756 for more info

WE HAVE REAL AND GENUINE BUSINESS AT OUR FINGERTIPS.
Join us by 11AM THIS SAT FEB 10TH at Emeralds hotel, Rumuola Portharcourt ..
https://ytechconsult.com/advert

You can create your own thread to advertise your business.

3 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by groovy12: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
lexyinfo:
N:B-The product can either be imported or sourced within the country, that is the new twist we are adding to the business now.

Aѕ а student, Yоu wіll bе аblе tо find аn alternative wау tо finance уоur education wіthоut depending fully оn уоur parents оr guidance
Aѕ а full time house wife, уоu саn assist уоur husband financially bу selling imported items/goods іn уоur neigbourhood
Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business.
If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе а job аnd уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а means оf creating аn extra income fоr yourself, I muѕt ѕау thаt thіѕ business іѕ highly suitable for you.

If уоu аrе оnе оf thе unemployed youths іn thіѕ country. Thеn thаnk уоur star, bесаuѕе іf уоu mаkе thе bеѕt uѕе оf thіѕ information, уоu mау nеvеr hаvе tо search fоr jobs аgаіn!
Yоu wоuld bе аblе tо mаkе а desired income frоm а lucrative home based business
aраrt frоm thе fact that, уоu саn mаkе lots оf money selling imported products frоm abroad. It wоuld аlѕо hеlр уоu tо save mоrе money whіlе уоu invest іn оthеr things.
Importation business іѕ а vеrу lucrative business аnd іt hаѕ thе ability tо mаkе уоu vеrу rich quickly. Alaba boys, Ikeja guys, Konga And jumia аrе аll іntо thе game.

Importation business іѕ а GOLDMINE thаt mоѕt Nigerians аrе уеt tо tаkе advantage of. Evеn thоѕе whо аrе аlrеаdу іntо іt ѕtіll lack ѕоmе basic skills аnd knowledge оn hоw tо run thе business successfully. If you are not sensitive and smart you can’t run a successful importation business in Nigeria.

Yоu саn hаvе уоur logo оn уоur goods аѕ іf уоu produced them. i.e уоu саn print уоur оwn nаmе оr company’s nаmе оn уоur goods. Yоu саn mаkе money dоіng thеѕе fоr corporate bodies аnd organisations. Dо nоt worry, I will be sharing the whole information wіth уоu оn thіѕ great thread.

Kindly stay glue to this thread for more info.
pls send more details to mickky890@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Christardor: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
lexyinfo:
I will like to work with a group of 20 persons who are very serious to start their importation business right away in this year 2018 to join our importation/Ecommerce Mentorship program. This is a 30days challenge program where everybody work together to have financial freedom. In this group you will get all the necessary support and tools you need until you succeed in this business. Our next class start on February 12,2018. The training will be done online using medium like whatsapp, secret Facebook group and email.

You can't afford to miss this!

Here is a tip of what you will benefit if you join us;
==>How to lauch your Ecommerce Business in the next 72 hours and sell 100s of your imported items in 30 days or less.

==>The “secret” 100% guaranteed import portals where you can do all your importation on with peace of mind and how to get 50% massive discount from them. Don't worry l will give you the template l use to do this!

==>The exact 4 products you must Import if you want to make over N250,000-N500,000 in 30 days. These imported items sell like CRAZY.

==>How to get your items listed on top Nigeria ecommerce store, market place and generate over 10 orders per day.

==>How to verify sellers so as to ascertain their experience with their past customers. Dare venture into this business without these tips, you're on your own.

==>How to make every payment for your order with your normal ATM cards (yes, the same ATM cards issued by your bank... but there's more to whatever you may be thinking right now.)

==>3 shipping agents that help you bring the items you import into Nigeria at the fastest rate (within 2 - 7 days) and low shipping fees per KG on your goods.

==>The exact method you can use to sell over 1 million naira worth of products online (plus my advanced method of selling imported items that beats your competitors hands-down and brings in Incredible ROI).

==>How to set up your sales page and funnel

==>How to determine hot in demand products that are guaranteed to sell.

==>I will give you 20 untapped products that are selling like crazy right now that Guarantees 10x More Profit.

==>3 courier companies that helps you deliver your items to the buyers at a very affordable rate and also offer 'payment on delivery option' which boost your sales.

==>How to bypass every Custom wahalas...

==>How to market your goods to consumers, using only social media

==>How to identify desperate customer who needs your product and services

==>Hot items that sell for $2 - $5, you will get the direct link to the suppliers on the import portal where you will get these.
And lots more …..

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:

==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE

==>Access to download The Entire GSM Numbers of Nigerians and Discover How to Make Daily Income from These Numbers.

==>Complete 30 Days of Mentorship.

Plus lot of mouthwatering BONUSES

What if I Decide To Blow You Off The More And Make The Deal More Sweater?

To further sweeten the deal for you, I'm throwing in 2 ethical outrageous bribe in the form of irresistible BONUSES for you,
if you sign up in the next 24 hours days from now.

This premium training/Mentorship program is not for everybody, only for 20 smart Nigerians.

Due to popular demand of this training, you can now get access to it for almost FREE
Anyway this is my own way of given back to the community, grab this opportunity now with both hands.

Here is the summary what you will benefit if you join us today;

Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Your ideal products to import
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>Delivery to end consumer
==>Selling on ecommerce platform
==>Selling outside Lagos...the way out
==>How to scale up your business
==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used
==>Niche domination strategies
==>Plus my unannounced bonus.

Join our next Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship program class on February 12,2018.
You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 call or whatsapp or online success105@gmail dot com.

See You There!

If you are interested to be part of this group of importer in 2018 you can call or whatsapp 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 or email onlinesuccess105@gmaildotcom we will add you to the secret whatsapp group and will roll from there.

JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP TO LEARN MORE.
I'm just seeing this.
Can I still join?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Christardor:
I'm just seeing this.
Can I still join?

YES
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Delightful8(f): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Interested! How do I join?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Dollabiz: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:20am On Mar 06, 2018
Delightful8:
Interested! How do I join?

To be part of this 20 people send a Whatsapp message with the title “IMPORT JUNE 2018” to 08074277479. And you will be added to the secret whatsapp group after registration.

You will get access to the training materials and videos.
Lecture start officially by JUNE 1,2018 by 8pm

Secure your slot now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2018
A lot has been said concerning mini importation business in Nigeria, but it’s a pity that many people are not doing it right. This is a business that can put food on your table especially if you are unemployed. There are so many online businesses you can venture into but mini importation stand out and you can scale it up to any level you wish.

This business is for these categories of people:
>>>Aѕ а student, Yоu wіll bе аblе tо find аn alternative wау tо finance уоur education wіthоut depending fully оn уоur parents оr guidance
>>>Aѕ а full time house wife, уоu саn assist уоur husband financially bу selling imported items/goods іn уоur neigbourhood
>>>Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business
>>>If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе а job аnd уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а means оf creating аn extra income fоr yourself, I muѕt ѕау thаt thіѕ business іѕ highly suitable for you.
>>>If you are not getting good result in your import business, you can join our Mentorship class and let’s work it out together.

You can check my free tutorial here on Nairaland using the Link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4322918/how-start-profitable-importation-business

I explained the basic fundamental of importation business in the tutorial. Even with that simple information you can kick start your import business in the next 72hours and I also introduced a mentorship program as well. A lot of people registered for the program and they are doing very good now.
I still want to help more people to kick start their import business and make 2018 their best year ever. Don’t be left out.
Only 20 people will get free access to our Mentorship class.

Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Finding hot Evergreen products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales every day!
==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5 mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used. You will get free access to this software.

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:
==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email.

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE.

==>You will get access to over 25 HOT in demand products to sell and make money fast.

==>Chatbot Marketing Mastery

==>Complete 30 Days of Mentorship and you will be automatically be added to our Import Mentorship Class for FREE

==>You will also get a sales page Template and a lot of marketing resources

==>Plus lot of mouthwatering BONUSES.

This Premium Training/Mentorship Program Is Not For Everybody, Only For 10 Smart Nigerians
This training worth more than N100,000 Plus all its bonuses,
Due to popular demand of this training, you can now get access to it for almost FREE
Anyway this is my own way of given back to the community; grab this opportunity now with both hands.

You will get access to the training materials and videos after your registration and you will be added to our Import Group Mentorship Class- This alone is Gold. This is a class that houses some of the best brain in import business in Nigeria
Note: This is a premium class that set your feet in the business. You will learn the nitty gritty of the business.

To be part of this 20 people send a Whatsapp message with the title “Import Premium” to 08074277479. And you will be added to the secret whatsapp group after registration with just a token.

Our premium lecture start on July 19, 2019 by 8pm

See You There!

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Be part of the few people that will benefit from this special Easter Offer.

Get involve now for just a token

Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Finding hot Evergreen products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales every day!
==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5 mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used. You will get free access to this software.

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:
==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email.

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE.

==>You will get access to over 25 HOT in demand products to sell and make money fast.

==>Complete 30 Days of Mentorship and you will be automatically be added to our Import Mentorship Class for FREE

==>You will also get a sales page Template and a lot of marketing resources

This Premium Training/Mentorship Program Is Not For Everybody, Only For 10 Smart Nigerians
Anyway this is my own way of given back to the community; grab this opportunity now with both hands.

You will get access to the training materials and videos after your registration and you will be added to our Import Group Mentorship Class- This alone is Gold. This is a class that houses some of the best brain in import business in Nigeria
Note: This is a premium class that set your feet in the business. You will learn the nitty gritty of the business.

To be part of this 10 people send a Whatsapp message with the title “Import Premium” to 08074277479. And you will be added to the secret whatsapp group after registration.

See You There!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
I will like to work with a group of 20 persons this Easter Period who are very serious to start their importation business right away in this year 2018 to join our importation/Ecommerce Mentorship program. This is a 30days challenge program where everybody work together to have financial freedom. In this group you will get all the necessary support and tools you need until you succeed in this business. The training will be done online using medium like whatsapp, secret Facebook group and email.

You can't afford to miss this!

==>How to lauch your Ecommerce Business in the next 72 hours and sell 100s of your imported items in 30 days or less.

==>The “secret” 100% guaranteed import portals where you can do all your importation on with peace of mind and how to get 50% massive discount from them. Don't worry l will give you the template l use to do this!

==>The exact 4 products you must Import if you want to make over N250,000-N500,000 in 30 days. These imported items sell like CRAZY.

==>How to get your items listed on top Nigeria ecommerce store, market place and generate over 10 orders per day.

==>How to verify sellers so as to ascertain their experience with their past customers. Dare venture into this business without these tips, you're on your own.

==>How to make every payment for your order with your normal ATM cards (yes, the same ATM cards issued by your bank... but there's more to whatever you may be thinking right now.)

==>3 shipping agents that help you bring the items you import into Nigeria at the fastest rate (within 2 - 7 days) and low shipping fees per KG on your goods.

==>The exact method you can use to sell over 1 million naira worth of products online (plus my advanced method of selling imported items that beats your competitors hands-down and brings in Incredible ROI).

==>How to set up your sales page and funnel

==>How to determine hot in demand products that are guaranteed to sell.

==>I will give you 20 untapped products that are selling like crazy right now that Guarantees 10x More Profit.

==>3 courier companies that helps you deliver your items to the buyers at a very affordable rate and also offer 'payment on delivery option' which boost your sales.

==>How to bypass every Custom wahalas...

==>How to market your goods to consumers, using only social media

==>How to identify desperate customer who needs your product and services

==>Hot items that sell for $2 - $5, you will get the direct link to the suppliers on the import portal where you will get these.
And lots more …..

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:

==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE

==>Access to download The Entire GSM Numbers of Nigerians and Discover How to Make Daily Income from These Numbers.

==>Complete 30 Days of Mentorship.

Plus lot of mouthwatering BONUSES

What if I Decide To Blow You Off The More And Make The Deal More Sweater?

To further sweeten the deal for you, I'm throwing in 2 ethical outrageous bribe in the form of irresistible BONUSES for you,
if you sign up in the next 24 hours days from now.

This premium training/Mentorship program is not for everybody, only for 20 smart Nigerians.

Anyway this is my own way of given back to the community, grab this opportunity now with both hands.

Here is the summary what you will benefit if you join us today;

Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used
==>Plus my unannounced bonus.

Join our next Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship program class
You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 call or whatsapp or online success105@gmail dot com.

See You There!

If you are interested to be part of this group of importer in 2018 you can call or whatsapp 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 or email onlinesuccess105@gmaildotcom we will add you to the secret whatsapp group and will roll from there.

JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP TO LEARN MORE.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2018
Join my one on one mentorship program to learn how to start a profitable importation Business in Nigeria.

Here is a tip of what you will benefit if you gain access;
Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:

This Premium Training package Is Not For Everybody, Only For Smart Nigerians.
You will get access to the training materials and videos for just a token

You will get this Bonus If you pay in the next 24hrs:

==>How to create a simple webpage to sell your products

==>Complete 30 Days of FREE Mentorship and You will be automatically be added to our Import Mentorship Class

This course materials is full of value and it contains all you need to succeed in importation Business in Nigeria.

Don’t be left out

Call/whatsapp 08074277479.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 08, 2018
I have a better idea op. Since you have this importation tricks at the tip of your fingers, there are better ways to help people and make more money yourself.

The truth is that 1688.com is strictly for people who want to buy on wholesale ( usually 100 pieces and above). Secondly, not all hot selling items are between $1-$5 dollars.

Alaba boys and all other traders gain competitive advantage by putting resources together and importing in bulk at the cheapest price possible. Then they sell on wholesale to retailers who may or may not know jack about importation. This is what you the op should explore too.

Tell people what is 'hot' and give them the opportunity to invest in importing those products through you if they are interested.

When the goods arrive, everyone gets their share according to their investment and everyone goes home happy and ready to market their products.

Think about it.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by MrsAnyanwu(f): 5:17am On May 09, 2018
koyyes:
I have a better idea op. Since you have this importation tricks at the tip of your fingers, there are better ways to help people and make more money yourself.

The truth is that 1688.com is strictly for people who want to buy on wholesale ( usually 100 pieces and above). Secondly, not all hot selling items are between $1-$5 dollars.

Alaba boys and all other traders gain competitive advantage by putting resources together and importing in bulk at the cheapest price possible. Then they sell on wholesale to retailers who may or may not know jack about importation. This is what you the op should explore too.

Tell people what is 'hot' and give them the opportunity to invest in importing those products through you if they are interested.

When the goods arrive, everyone gets their share according to their investment and everyone goes home happy and ready to market their products.

Think about it.
you are correct, 1688 is for wholesale just like Alibaba, I am also an Importer.. Can we discuss briefly? Sending you an email
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2018
Join My ONE ON ONE Ecommerce/Import Mentorship Program. This is where you will get all the necessary support and tools you need until you succeed in the business.

You will get access to 10 Hot Selling Products In 2018 plus the link to get them.

Here Is What You Will Benefit In This One On One Mentorship:

>>How to start your importation business with as low as 20k

>>The complete list of websites/portals where you can get the cheapest deals on any product

>>Access to 30 hot products to start selling in 2018

>>The secret method of ordering items from the websites without risk of losing your money or being scammed

>>How to Import product less than $2 and sell for up to N10,000

>>What to import that will make you GREAT profit (How to know high profit products that will sell like hotcake in Nigeria

>>Direct Link to My 3 suppliers to outsource your product for you and also help you to get cheaper price from the manufacturer

>>Access to The 2 Fastest logistics company that will help you import to Nigeria

>>How to create a professional Facebook page for your ecommerce business

>>How to targeting the right audience that would buy exactly what you're selling

>>How to use instagram to sell your products

>>How to link your instagram business account to your Facebook page

>>How to create a sales page to sell your products

>>A really simple secret on how to ship your items to Nigeria, pay lesser shipping fees, and get them faster – within 5 to 10 days.

>>How you can make payments in Naira.

>>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!

>>And lots more ….

Join my ONE -ON-ONE Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship Program with a VIP TREATMENT
You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 call or whatsapp or email online success105@gmail dot com with the subject "Import VIP".

You will be added to my import inner circle at the end of your training
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2018
Call/whatsapp 08074277479 with the subject ''Import June Class''
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by UnstoppableOla(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Please send me an email too let's discuss better veropatti40@gmail.com [qquote author=MrsAnyanwu post=67400596]you are correct, 1688 is for wholesale just like Alibaba, I am also an Importer.. Can we discuss briefly? Sending you an email [/quote]
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
You can register for my mentorship program
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2018
Join My ONE ON ONE Ecommerce/Import Mentorship Program. This is where you will get all the necessary support and tools you need until you succeed in the business.

You will get access to 10 Hot Selling Products In 2018 plus the link to get them.

>>The complete list of websites/portals where you can get the cheapest deals on any product

>>The secret method of ordering items from the websites without risk of losing your money or being scammed

>>What to import that will make you GREAT profit (How to know high profit products that will sell like hotcake in Nigeria

>>Direct Link to My 3 suppliers to outsource your product for you and also help you to get cheaper price from the manufacturer

>>Access to The 2 Fastest logistics company that will help you import to Nigeria

>>How to targeting the right audience that would buy exactly what you're selling

>>A really simple secret on how to ship your items to Nigeria, pay lesser shipping fees, and get them faster – within 5 to 10 days.

>>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!

>>And lots more ….

Join my ONE -ON-ONE Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship Program with a VIP TREATMENT
You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 call or whatsapp or email online success105@gmail dot com with the subject "Import VIP".

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Register Now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2018

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2018
Register Now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by ReppingLocals(f): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Join my ONE -ON-ONE Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship Program with a VIP TREATMENT You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 /08090582735 call or whatsapp with the subject "Import VIP".
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Join my ONE -ON-ONE Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship Program with a VIP TREATMENT You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 /08090582735 call or whatsapp with the subject "Import VIP".
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2018

>>And lots more ….

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Join now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
See you there
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2018

You will be added to my import inner circle at the end of your training.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
See you there.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Enroll Today!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
See you there.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by jolimensportal: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
All4good:

There is no translator tab in the ADD ONs.
You will only see "Ad block " and "Data usage" tabs in the ADD ONs

You need to search and install the add on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less / HOW TO PRODUCE Paint:secret Of Painting Industry Exposed / Inspired Autos Bureau De Change ( Buy US$ At Cbn Rates )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.