Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had (1150 Views)

Please Who Knows The Interpretation Of This Scary Dream I Had / The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by mercytripletz: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2018
I dreamed that I went to the wedding of one of my old classmates. I was late and after the church wedding, we all had to walk to somewhere I don't remember. Maybe reception.
Then, I was in a room with my friends when I touched my head and something white fell out of it and it looked like a well gecko but smaller. Another fell out and I began to dust my head (I was on a low cut in the dream).
As I was dusting, very many tiny insects started falling out. I think they were ants but I am not sure at all maybe they were bugs or something else but they looked like ants �.
I continued dusting and dusting my head but they just kept falling out and out.

Then, I woke up!
Any interpretation please?
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by josh123(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2018
U need to see a pastor
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by hopefulLandlord: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2018
This dream proves you have a future of acting in Hollywood horror movies, you're gonna be a big star like Christopher Lee and George Romero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by butterflyl1on: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2018
^^^^

Op you would do well to ignore this post above mine. He is simply toying with you as the atheist he is.

What are the things you have noticed in your life recently, education, business, etc on your own prior to this dream?
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by MuttleyLaff: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
This dream proves you have a future of acting in Hollywood horror movies, you're gonna be a big star like Christopher Lee and George Romero

1 Like

Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2018
mercytripletz:
I dreamed that I went to the wedding of one of my old classmates. I was late and after the church wedding, we all had to walk to somewhere I don't remember. Maybe reception.
Then, I was in a room with my friends when I touched my head and something white fell out of it and it looked like a well gecko but smaller. Another fell out and I began to dust my head (I was on a low cut in the dream).
As I was dusting, very many tiny insects started falling out. I think they were ants but I am not sure at all maybe they were bugs or something else but they looked like ants �.

Then, I woke up!
Ah! This one is deep o... Well thank God there is victory, as you kept dusting them from your head, all those things that are hindering you are being removed gradually even in your Marital life, are you married? Well you still have to pray for Total deliverance, see your pastor for more counseling.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by MuttleyLaff: 8:53am On Feb 01, 2018
butterflyl1on:
^^^^
Op you would do well to ignore this post above mine.
He is simply toying with you as the atheist he is.
hopefulLandlord grin grin grin
Hope your building in the kingdom of Heaven is progressing well

butterflyl1on:
What are the things you have noticed in your life recently, education, business, etc on your own prior to this dream?
I would ask, what lately or what prior to the dream, have you preoccupied your mind with
what lately or what prior to having the dream has been playing in your mind?
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by butterflyl1on: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

I would ask, what lately or what prior to the dream, have you preoccupied your mind with

Same of same. Thanks for the addition.
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by mercytripletz: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2018
josh123:
U need to see a pastor

I don't trust the ones I have around me
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by mercytripletz: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Smh
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by mercytripletz: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2018
Tosinex:
Ah! This one is deep o... Well thank God there is victory, as you kept dusting them from your head, all those things that are hindering you are being removed gradually even in your Marital life, are you married? Well you still have to pray for Total deliverance, see your pastor for more counseling.

Hmm really?
I am not married.
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by mercytripletz: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

I have been daydreaming of owning millions of naira.
By the way, who doesn't daydream of being rich? Not an option, is it?
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by TomHagen: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2018
butterflyl1on:
^^^^

Op you would do well to ignore this post above mine. He is simply toying with you as the atheist he is.

Fraudster. Why are you asking? Are you not supposed to know the meaning at once. You are looking for clues so you can turn interpreter abi?
Ole.

OP stay away from this guy. You're gonna get duped.
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by TomHagen: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2018
mercytripletz:

Hmm really? I am not married.
Busted
Tosinex the fraud.
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by mercytripletz: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2018
butterflyl1on:
^^^^

Nothing.
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by Kunmius(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2018
Post your dreams in the link below for proper interpretations and solution

http://dreamstorchlight.org

mercytripletz:

Then, I woke up!
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by butterflyl1on: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2018
mercytripletz:

Nothing.

Well I suggest you sincerely pray about it. If it is God trying to open your eyes to something I am sure that if you sincerely ask Him through prayer he would reveal same to you.

God bless you
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by hopefulLandlord: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2018
TomHagen:
Busted
Tosinex the fraud.
what? is there something I'm missing?
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by TomHagen: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

what? is there something I'm missing?
Not really.
Just because the scene of the OP's dream was a wedding he assumed the OP was married.
The OP has stated otherwise and so he's a fraud.

It's the same thing Butterflyliar is trying to do. Looking for clues from the OP so he can fabricate an interpretation.
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by hopefulLandlord: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
TomHagen:
Not really.
Just because the scene of the OP's dream was a wedding he assumed the OP was married.
The OP has stated otherwise and so he's a fraud.

It's the same thing Butterflyliar is trying to do. Looking for clues from the OP so he can fabricate an interpretation.

Lmao!
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
This dream may imply a disruption which brings forth hindrance in any attempt to achieve something. You might have been in a situation where you've attempted things that would help you positively and you're faced with a near success syndrome. Sometimes it's accompanied with confusion . Have you been there or do you experience such? If so, then you need to ignite the watchman in you by being steadfast in prayers..
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by MuttleyLaff: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
mercytripletz:
I have been daydreaming of owning millions of naira
So you have been fantasising of being a multi-millionaire

mercytripletz:
By the way, who doesn't daydream of being rich?
Well...
Do you daydream about what use you'll put the million riches to too?

mercytripletz:
Not an option, is it?
It could be a motivation for and/or when legitimately going about getting rich

You're fortunate to remember your dreams, not many do.

If, it is the only one time, you've had this dream, please forget about it and stop looking for an interpretation(s) because it is a one-off dream and not a recurring dream
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by Arnoldy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
mercytripletz:

Then, I woke up!
Have you been praying some kind of prayers lately especially deliverance kind of prayers? if yes please continue with it as your dream indicates that things are already happening in d spirit realm... GOD bless you ma
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
TomHagen:
Busted

Tosinex the fraud.
are you alright at all, it seems something is wrong with your brain.. Did I say she's married? Even from the dream it's well noted that she's not yet married, so what's your problem? oh because I said in your Marital life, I can see you have low IQ and inability to comprehend simple sentence, Be careful who you call fraud, before I deal with you.
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
mercytripletz:

I don't trust the ones I have around me
you should be able to trust your pastor, except if you don't have one you reference quite much, well you can always pray yourself. Hair is a special part of the human body, even in the Spiritual realm and when anything relates to it happens you can always take it serious. Keep praying.
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You're a fraud, I said that all because I want you to deal with me
who is talking to this one, will you go and sit down somewhere, radarada..

1 Like

Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by hopefulLandlord: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tosinex:
who is talking to this one, will you go and sit down somewhere, radarada..
I knew you won't put your money where your mouth is
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by TomHagen: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tosinex:
are you alright at all, it seems something is wrong with your brain.. Did I say she's married? Even from the dream it's well noted that she's not yet married, so what's your problem? oh because I said in your Marital life, I can see you have low IQ and inability to comprehend simple sentence, Be careful who you call fraud, before I deal with you.
Have you seen a single person with a marital life?
Ode!
Mr high IQ.

Oya deal with me.

I dare you.
Re: Please Help With The Scary Dream I Had by sonofthunder: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
mercytripletz:

Then, I woke up!
hello, if you need more privacy, go to www.dreamtorchlight.org

(1) (Reply)

Randall Watters' Personal Experience: Former Jehovah's Witness / Remove The Unwanted Muslim Oath From My Signature MOD / My Near Death Experience A True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.