Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Near Death Experience A True Life Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Near Death Experience A True Life Story (1149 Views)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / Jesus Christ In Near-death Experience Stories / MUST READ: Doctor Narrates His Lovely And Scary Near-death Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by skillz111(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
I need an explanation for this I hear people say they experience something's when they are about to die or something when I had my own everything just black I experienced nothing till I woke up no jokes I told people I didn't see anything just blankness any explanation for this nobody could give me any tangible reason why I did not experience anything please I need an explanation for this or is it that we just go into a state of oblivion when we die.
Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
There was no light when you died?

Maybe your spirit woke up in the midnight, inside Nigeria when NEPA take light.

Next time when you want to die, tell them to on Generator.

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by funshint(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Maybe u only blanked out....not die persay.
Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by SenorFax(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
You passed out I guess. Went into a brief coma.
Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by Emmzy201(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
TarOrfeek:

My nigga na wetin happen be that o
U know you can't trust Nepa if you want to die
Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by Dami12345: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
skillz111:
I need an explanation for this I hear people say they experience something's when they are about to die or something when I had my own everything just black I experienced nothing till I woke up no jokes I told people I didn't see anything just blankness any explanation for this nobody could give me any tangible reason why I did not experience anything please I need an explanation for this or is it that we just go into a state of oblivion when we die.

Describe the experience before you blacked out. The circumstances leading to it.

Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by PlanckTime: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
skillz111:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKpzo47iyhE
Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by skillz111(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
SenorFax:
You passed out I guess. Went into a brief coma.
what are the differences between a coma and near death experiences it took hours before I was revived according to the people around.
Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by SenorFax(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
skillz111:
what are the differences between a coma and near death experiences it took hours before I was revived according to the people around.
As long as your heart never stopped beating, you are never dead.
Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by skillz111(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=Dami12345 post=74957821][/quote]it was a motor accident I be wan die but he be like say my time never reach. Pain shock close eye vava vom into the dark space till I woke up again.
Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by skillz111(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
SenorFax:

As long as your heart never stopped beating, you are never dead.
so people that experienced near death experience there heart stops breathing? I think something like that would lead to brain damage or I may be wrong
Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by richojude(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by ValCon888: 5:32am On Jan 21, 2019
Still waiting for the story...

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by OpenYourEyes1: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2019
skillz111:

I guess you have to be "brain dead" to experience it.

I have read stories of demons taking over human bodies to keep them alive when the real owners of the bodies are sent on spiritual errands.
Example: City under the sea.
https://mysteryoftheiniquity.com/demonology/the-city-under-the-sea/

Human body is kept alive by spirit probably?
Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by Anas09: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I have read stories of demons taking over human bodies to keep them alive when the real owners of the bodies are sent on spiritual errands.

Life on earth flows from the Lord alone, hence, i doubt if satan can keep someone who is dead alive. Except, the demons will suppress the human spirit while they propel the body to do their bidding. Or probably the demons shape shift or transmogrificate.

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by skillz111(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

when you are brain dead medically you can't be revived.if truly a brain dead individual comes back alive then something mystic has happened but a video evidence would be needed nobody comes back alive after been brain dead your heart may stop but it doesn't denote your brain is dead take note my opinion.
Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by skillz111(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
TarOrfeek:

funny
Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:

Life on earth flows from the Lord alone, hence, i doubt if satan can keep someone who is dead alive. Except, the demons will suppress the human spirit while they propel the body to do their bidding. Or probably the demons shape shift or transmogrificate.
Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by OpenYourEyes1: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
skillz111:
when you are brain dead medically you can't be revived.if truly a brain dead individual comes back alive then something mystic has happened but a video evidence would be needed nobody comes back alive after been brain dead your heart may stop but it doesn't denote your brain is dead take note my opinion.

Near Death Experiencers have flat EEG or no brain activity... so they're technically brain dead.
Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by Anas09: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Demons like you Anas, you mean?

Tell us the truth!
Do you know why i decided to engage you? It was because i thought you were sane, but now? I'll be just as insane to respond to you any further. Go treat your Bipolar.

You belong in Yabaleft.

***permanentlyignored***

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience A True Life Story by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:

Do you know why i decided to engage you? It was because i thought you were sane, but now? I'll be just as insane to respond to you any further. Go treat your Bipolar.

You belong in Yabaleft.

***permanentlyignored***

(1) (Reply)

Uzodimma: Mbaka Trends On Twitter After Celebrities Had Called Him Fake( Video ) / Pastor Odumeje Vows To Come After Ada Jesus People When She Is Through With Her / Wise Men Worshipped The Baby Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.