Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (61755 Views)

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks / "I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2018
MrFly:
270k plus illegal police bail
cheesy grin Otu ocha
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by kbzee11(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2018
Ah ! shocked....konji why cry

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2018
The man should be arrested again. He should be in jail because he will still do it again, and maybe this time if the female child isn't bold to report to the parents on time the useless "we won't believe women again because of dorcas crew" will come and start vomiting nonsense and try and paint the victim as a liar
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by Dhorcas(f): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2018
People like this are not supposed to live!
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by Onyedika11(m): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2018
I must say this OP is not only ignorant but insensitive and arrogant, how can one not easily differentiate a Pharmacist from a patent medicine dealer? And even refused to take correction

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2018
How could the father leave that child alone to seek treatment in a pharmacy all alone by herself?

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by delishpot: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2018
Typical naija metjod of handling sexual abuse. Money just change hands and the abuser is free to go and do it again.
If she was an adult world people would have castigated her for wanting to accept financial settlement. The police play a major role in cajoling victims and their families into accepting money and let the case die.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by moe100(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2018
Becos of his stupidity he paid 270k..he would have used 70k to take bitches,200k to enlarge his mini pharmacy...smh
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2018
The father is hungry... 200k for settlement, and u think it's just for treatment? Continue! Again, the father is as useless as Nigeria government, how would you allow your sick child to go get herself a drug alone? What are you fathering? I repeat, you're useless and hunger yaf made u to sell ur birthright....
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2018
Otuocha! The name of the town. Otu characha!!! ���
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
How could the father leave that child alone to seek treatment in a pharmacy all alone by herself?

Wondering too... Am not a father yet, but my instinct tells me it's not right to let a child of such age sort for treatment herself. Madworld. Oh lord comma end this ball we're in.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by shakyum: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2018
Doctors writing the tire me, how person wan take understand that stuff
grin
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2018
salveoP:
Please d title of dis post shld be changed....Op, u are trying to dent d reputation of a noble profession....d article said d girl was abused by a patent medicine dealer... Pharmacists don't run chemist shops. I wonder wn Nigerians would start knowing d difference between a pharmacy and a chemist shop... Op, pls do d needful...

Just this Saturday, I went to get antimalaria drug... So arguing price with the guy selling the drugs, all of a sudden, he started speaking phonetics, saying he can't add price to his drugs, that he is a pharmacists by profession, and that he doesn't sell fake drugs..... Now, ur post caught my eye, I don't know who is lying, him or your post. But don't you think the situation in this country might make unemployed doctor to be selling drugs? Doctor for that matter o! Discuss
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by rexnuelll: 11:05am On Feb 01, 2018
@ OP, do you even know how many years it takes one to qualify as a Pharmacist? Seven (7) good solid years, including internship and service. Please, either correct this misleading headline or the mods should take down this thread.

Pharmacists are graduates of Pharmacy from accredited universities who are honorable, highly disciplined and very professional in the discharge of their duties.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by 9jja(f): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2018
Parenting is not easy. Experience as a mothers proves that to me.

How should a father leave an eight year old child to go alone and seek medication from someone? Where did the parents go? It is wrong and now they collecting money in return. What becomes of the little child's fate before her peers? What of the stigma?
May God help us.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by taiwojoe40(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2018
GavelSlam:
Pharmacist or patent medicine dealer AKA chemist?
abegi try and relate na naija we dey..
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
...identified as Onwuegbuka...

Is crime embedded into their DNA ? Is Prison their own Mecca?

#SayNoToCrime#....hang that negro! angry
must u always go tribal at any slightest opportunity? pls stop it cuz,it does u no good.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by joenor(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2018
He nor tire okoh?
Akaraiwe:
Oturugbeke...
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by joenor(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2018
What was the negro thinking? thank God say nor be he third leg he put... I wonder how the pickin for be.... the family think small sha... if na me.... if 7Meter nor drop I nor rest ooo.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by EternalTruth: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2018
kobarney:
otu ocha grin grin
the name of the town says it all
what is the meaning please
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by airprinz(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=R2bees post=64687793]With all the problems on ground in this country, na to dey abuse minors dey some people mind.. smh[/quoteBuhari is de cause of all these
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2018
Onwuegbuka
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2018
Igbo Kwenu. Everything based on money as usual.. . .money answereth all things
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2018
I'm not suprise you all didn't call him phedo because he's a christian. If he's a Muslim from the north we no go hear word. Hypocrites.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by noziz(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2018
" The pharmacist identified as Onwuegbuka raised the girl's skirt and inserted his finger into her private part..." grin na sim card wey e dey insert?

the chemist no fit play with the girl again cool cool cool cool

but Igbos sef! always identified with bad things undecided

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by daudayodeji1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
GavelSlam:
Pharmacist or patent medicine dealer AKA chemist?
thank you brother.... cos no trained pharmacist will do that. and risk loosing his license

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by GavelSlam: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
daudayodeji1:

thank you brother.... cos no trained pharmacist will do that. and risk loosing his license

But some people have begun to attack me for even asking.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by spinna: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
N270,000 expensive fingering tinz lol
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by Tanyabee(f): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
The Money He Shd Have Made He Ended Up Giving It To The Girls Family Due To His Carelessness, Wat A Great Loss
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by kobarney(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
EternalTruth:
what is the meaning please
white kpekus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. / Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) / Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.