Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,778 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters (33327 Views)

Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar / Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa / Uproar In Kogi PDP Over Rumoured Plan By Saraki To Manipulate Delegates List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by AishaBuhari: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2018
Please I want to go back to FP else I won't say what's on my mind angry
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by rexnuelll: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2018
Saraki is too wise to commit such a political suicide knowing very well that Buhari will win with wide margin in 2019.

Igbo presidency in 2023 is sacrosanct.
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by Elder4sure(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2018
Anyone but Useless Buhari is ok, Let's take our Nigeria back from these demons of suffering and pain called APC
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by nkemjacob2(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2018
political prostitute is he if he defect. we have a very weak law on cross carpeting
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2018
grin grin grin
izaray:
I will only believe this, when he tender his letter of resignation, then decamp from APC to PDP

Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by okoliexpress: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2018
some words are no joke... mind what you say
mccoy47:
I would rather cut off my thumb than to vote either of Buhari or Saraki in 2019!
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by T4kbaba(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Conflict of power

1 Like

Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by Charly68: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerians & their kurangans politicians
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by designVATExcel: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2018
Firefire:
Useless speculations... grin

Very useless indeed. Mr. Saraki is smart, he would rather retain Senate presidency and try his luck 2023. Contesting 2019 is pointless particularly with the likes of Atiku, Kwankwaso, etc.
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by yaki84: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2018
GavelSlam:
Why are they quaking in PDP?

Is it not power they want?

Are they not looking to defeat Buhari in 2019?

I thought Saraki was a good man. If that's the case, why not support him?

Abi e no go make good president?
the way am seeing u, e dey like u r wailing, lamenting, weeping, crying, gnashing ur teeth plus.

R u a buharist or apshit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by buhariguy(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2018
Paperwhite:
Shameless politicians with no political ideology.No surprised.APC was a marriage of strange bedfellows so their implosion is imminent.
which kind wahala be all this,?
Did saraki told you APC is not good that will make him want to return to a deadly PDP? No.
He want to contest for president, which cannot be achieve in APC

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by buhariguy(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2018
Elder4sure:
Anyone but Useless Buhari is ok, Let's take our Nigeria back from these demons of suffering and pain called APC
idiotic pigs of Biafra make me laugh.
Anything corruption is OK, as far is not buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by PROPHETmichael: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2018
I don't think he will return anytime from now else he will lose his senate presidency.
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by adeboizy11(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ban seun.

anyimontana:
Thunder fire the tribalistic mod that banned me.u just banned ur destiny.

Mod,pls say amen to seal it...

Just dis 70k stipend seun dey pay una,imagine wen he increases ur pay to 150,u won't mind banning seun one day
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by anyimontana(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2018
adeboizy11:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ban seun.

na so na..average naija man is power drunk..give gateman work,the next week he will start harassing ppl that come to see oga

1 Like

Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by jrusky(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2018
GavelSlam:
Why are they quaking in PDP?

Is it not power they want?

Are they not looking to defeat Buhari in 2019?

I thought Saraki was a good man. If that's the case, why not support him?

Abi e no go make good president?

Pls read before you comment it will help you a lot. It's not entire PDP that are worried it was PDP in Saraki state ok. Beside no one said Saraki will not make a good president saraki gas the right to contest under any party so kindly edit your post.

More so it does not matter which party or what party is involved all I and so.e sane nivrtia want is Buhari and apc must fall.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by RexTramadol1: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2018
Nigeria needs to go back to factory reset.
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by Crocky23: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
APC is finished

1 Like

Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by Wealthandjobs: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
docadams:

Mogidi,.Mogidi, Mogidi, beware.of the FFK.phenomenon. Na so e de.start.
I think you mean ffk syndrome cool
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by joenor(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
what is he coming to do? abeg!
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
tommykiwi:

Source....http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/01/pdp-uproar-over-sarakis-planned-return

The real Sariki will win Buhari and rule well.
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by Automatic3444(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
As for me sariki is educated,easy going and focus.despite the destruction from DULLAPO (BUBU..) he coming to PDP is a welcome development.. I support he..PDP has learn their lesson I believe they we learn to put the interest of Nigeria first just for their party to experience the change they preach
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by dabeto: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
amnesty7:
If it's true, that will be a welcome development. After all, the PDP has zoned the seat to the North, proving that Kwara is indeed part of the region.
[color=#006600][/color]
Kwara is north by geographical inclusion and enslavement. When we talk about political leadership, leave it for the owners of the country: Fulani. Point your searchlight towards northwest not north central.
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by Leke001: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
There isn't any news really about Nigerian politicians defecting from one party to another as there is no significant differences in the political landscape,whether in ideology or principles.
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by saintjimos(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
#protect_your_brother

#My_brother_is_my_brother
#south_unite

unity is d way forward
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by amnesty7: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
dabeto:
[color=#006600][/color]
Kwara is north by geographical inclusion and enslavement. When we talk about political leadership, leave it for the owners of the country: Fulani. Point your searchlight towards northwest not north central.
How come the Fulanis are that powerful?
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by kay5you: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Saraki though a kleptomaniac is a political genius.

Atiku thinks Bukola is backing him... he doesn't know Saraki always thinks about himself only.

You would be surprised when he emerges the PDP Preseidential flag-bearer.
you’re wise!

1 Like

Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by Tggabby: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
We will wait and see whether truly Saraki is APC on paper and PDP in soul according to Tinubu.
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by Tggabby: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
We will wait to see whether Saraki is APC on paper and PDP in soul according to Bola Tinubu.
Re: Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Take it or leave it, Bukola Saraki remains the controversial and prolific player in Nigerian political space.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / Buhari Broke Into Tears / Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.