Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 (198047 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020- Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Where is my mail na
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ekwemama: 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
nena2014:
Where is my mail na
lol....well I guess we have been screened out cos I have not seen any mail too and the guys that have received have been given deadlines too.....well let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by greatfoly(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
19-03-2018 is deadline right?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Festusd: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ayomidun(f): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
I got the link too
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=ekwemama post=65616763]
lol....well I guess we have been screened out cos I have not seen any mail too and the guys that have received have been given deadlines too.....well let's keep our fingers crossed.[/quote

I just saw the mail now
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
ekwemama:

lol....well I guess we have been screened out cos I have not seen any mail too and the guys that have received have been given deadlines too.....well let's keep our fingers crossed.
Check again you will see yours. Since you got the first mail you will definitely get the second.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ekwemama: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
nena2014:

Check again you will see yours. Since you got the first mail you will definitely get the second.
yea I just got mine now.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
ekwemama:

yea I just got mine now.
Nice
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by impact22: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
smartzee01:
bro please if you get it send it to haske006@gmail.com
Pls send to me too
deligence4excellence@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Chuksyd1: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

Sorry for the delay, I have to get it from my laptop which is at home. When I get home, I would do so.
Alright bro.... At your convenience.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by dvaliant: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2018
Chuksyd1:
Hello Bro, Please could you forward it to me when you receive it. my mail: dvaliantm@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by beejaylaxy1(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2018
Can you private chat me or drop ur contact? we in this together wink
juddexy2:
Last 2 years, personality questionnaire kicked me off, last year i reach final interview, them still kick me off... This year! , this year!!, this year!!! i declare every unforseen forces against us die by fire!! fire!! fire!!
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by beejaylaxy1(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2018
Please I need the past questions too, my email; austinebolaji@gmail.com. Thanks
Joshuaoseoboh:

Sorry for the delay, I have to get it from my laptop which is at home. When I get home, I would do so.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by EngrBond: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2018
Who has taken the test please...
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by amiberry: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

Alright, I will send mine to your email.
Please send to mine tooo oooo,amakaogbonna41@gmail.com... Thanks
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Toyo10: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2018
nena2014:

Nice

Plssss PQ abayomioni6@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Toyo10: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2018
Abeg PQ would be really thankful

Oni.toyosi23@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by damilola231(f): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2018
Please any one with SHL past questions... Help me please
deedam177@gmail.com
May God bless you as you send.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
amiberry:

Please send to mine tooo oooo,amakaogbonna41@gmail.com... Thanks
The link It is recommended that you visit http:// www.shldirect.com<http://www.shldirect.com/ > to find out more about online assessments, get tips on
how to prepare yourself, or practice.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
beejaylaxy1:
The link It is recommended that you visit http:// www.shldirect.com<http://www.shldirect.com/ > to find out more about online assessments, get tips on
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
beejaylaxy1:
It is recommended that you visit http:// www.shldirect.com<http://www.shldirect.com/ > to find out more about online assessments, get tips on
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chuksyd1:

It is recommended that you visit http:// www.shldirect.com<http://www.shldirect.com/ > to find out more about online assessments, get tips on

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
dvaliant:

Hello Bro, Please could you forward it to me when you receive it.
my mail: dvaliantm@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
damilola231:
Please any one with SHL past questions... Help me please
deedam177@gmail.com
May God bless you as you send.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Maccapele: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
password7:

I got a success mail and a shortlist for assessment mail a few days ago

I think I need to contact the HR o, cos I'm yet to receive their mail for the test and they didn't send me any regret mail. Or does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? I was hoping I would receive it by yesterday but nothing yet

Have you contacted the HR ?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Maccapele: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
password7:

I think I need to contact the HR o, cos I'm yet to receive their mail for the test and they didn't send me any regret mail. Or does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? I was hoping I would receive it by yesterday but nothing yet

I didn't get any regret nor successful mail.
Please I need the contact too..
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Maccapele: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
password7:

I didn't get any regret nor successful mail.
Please I need the contact too..
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nigerianbaby1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
juddexy2:
[

For you guys asking my experience, please see below. I'm certain this would guide you through the process. After successful application and shortlisting

Stage 1- you'll be sent a link to complete online SHL test by CEB, you can do this in any part of the country within a stipulated window. Check through previous thread, you should be able to find the Dropbox link to SHL materials. The questions are typically Numericals and Verbal; Numericals - graphs, percentage, pie chart interpretation, etc while the verbal reasoning is a short, comprehension passage with 3 options (true, false, cannot say) practice all questions in that material because there may be some repetition of passages. Understanding the context they are used is key. If you're successful you move to next stage.

Stage 2: you would be invited for verification at PwC office in Lagos either at Landmark 5B or at the annex CCPlace. You would be required to submit your documents for verification and take another test similar to the online test within stringent timelines and as such you are expected to be at the top of your game. Materials such as paper, pen and calculator would be provided for you, afterwhich you would be required to write a lil essay - mine was on unemployment last year. If you are still successful at this stage, you would move on to the next recruitment stage.

Stage 3: an online personality questionnaire would be sent to you to complete and fill. You would be told no right or wrong answers but see eehnn... na here i fall out 2years ago grin. You are expected to align your answers to the goals and values of PwC, the questions might be tricky but you have to be consistent with your answers. This i did and i guessed i scaled through last year, thanks to funkystal advice. You have to be utmost careful here while filling that form.

Stage4/final stage: you would be invited for final interview at 5B, this may run over the course of 2 - 3weeks with 10candidates per day. You would be shared into 2 groups of 5 each. A mini assessment centre would be conducted where a topic would be given and you guys would be allowed to debate, profer solutions etc. You guys would finally select someone to present for the team: please note that your assessors would be right there all these whole time and i guess they are have different parameters for assessing which i suppose leadership, teambuilding skills, communication skills as well as presentation skills. Subsequent to this, your personal interview commences. you are expected to be abreast with current issues and trends in the society, take note of the names of your interviewers because you might be asked again, learn the normal behavioural questions, what you can offer? Past leadership roles? Etc after which the long wait of about 4months begin to get your final feedback.

Please note that this process may be subject to slight change. i just poured out my last 2years experience to you guys. Practice, pray hard and believe in God I'm sure you got what it takes to clinch the job.

Respect to my PwC ogas here Funkystal, TheRealAdonye, Ednut1 you guys are the real MvPz

Abeg does course of study matter in this situation
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Shine2283: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please I need the PWC SHL related past questions too. Send to maduemekasamuel@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ayokunle032(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Factory general manager will be responsible for general management of all phases of plant operations including: primary processing, production, engineering, maintenance and product warehousing. Responsibilities also include recruiting, hiring and training personnel and facility/physical plant up-keep and capital improvements. In addition the position is responsible for annual budget planning and execution. The position works closely with primary processing, production, engineering and maintenance teams to increase productivity and profitability within the metal manufacturing operation.

KEY DUTIES:

• Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the factory.
• Work closely with plant and quality assurance personnel to review product quality consistency while monitoring yield rates and wastage to determine trends and areas of improvement
• Review established production schedules for all manufacturing departments to ensure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible
• Overall responsibility for ensuring that staffing and competency levels are achieved/exceeded in all aspects of the manufacturing process
• Monitor operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality
• Develop and execute the plant manufacturing budgets, including relevant departments accountable to the achievement of budgets
• Analyse workforce requirements
• Conduct performance appraisals and provide coaching and guidance to all operations managers
• Encourage and promote operations in a continuous improvement environment
• Remove production constraints; allocate human and equipment resources and direct production employees to attain all established goals
• Remove waste and constraints from the production process to improve efficiencies and enhance productivity
• Work in collaboration with Marketing and Quality Assurance Divisions to develop and bring to market new products
• Work with the Purchasing Manager to develop and improve supplier relationships for all Plant inputs
• Work in collaboration with the People & Performance Manager to manage relationships with site Unions and negotiate enterprise agreements as needed
• Maintain primary processing and production equipment and ancillary services
• Maintain plant site security systems OH&S / Quality Systems
• Work closely with the People and Performance Manager/Occupational Health and Safety Manager to ensure all members of responsibility of this role are aware of safety requirements, both legislative and factory policies/procedures, to provide a safe workplace for our employees
• Promote the proactive reporting of workplace hazards identified during the course of work to the appropriate person, following standard operating procedures
• Ensure adherence to the relevant quality standards, confer with the appropriate factory personnel on application of methods, production standards and food safety programs

Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience
• Tertiary degree qualified in a Manufacturing/Management and/or Operations discipline or other related field
• 7+ year’s progressive experience in a key leadership/management role at a metal manufacturing facility
• Experience of working alongside Indians will be added advantage
• Previous experience/strong understanding of budgeting/expense management with a basic understanding of financial and accounting practices
• Strong computer skills including the ability to prepare spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point and/or Access) to analyse data and trends
• Previous experience/best practices implementing and using continuous improvement/lean tools such as; Six Sigma, 5-S, Lean Manufacturing, Transactional Lean, etc. to drive improvement
• Previous experience/broad understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies

Skills
Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management

Applicants should send their CV's to: jobs@wfmcentre.com subject of mail should be "Factory General Manager"

Deadline: 21st March, 2018.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by greatfoly(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
no
Nigerianbaby1:

Abeg does course of study matter in this situation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (57) (Reply)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Nnpc New Recruitment Www.nnpcgroup/recruitment / In Desperate Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.