Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 (198054 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020- Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Johnbosco1: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
Luvantidote:

Pls, can u gimme d website u use for free online practice?

https://www.cebglobal.com/shldirect/en/practice-tests
NB:- This is the link to their practice tests

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by PrincessUgwa: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Would the test questions be only data interpretation? Or there would be other mathematical questions like (a man Is xyears old, how old would he be.... Etc)
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by damilola231(f): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

Its not the exam that would come up. you would be sent an email with a link when its time to write your PWC exam. Its completely different
Pardon my plenty questions please. I just need clarifications.
I have received the mail to complete the assessment by 19th but it says it should be done on CEB website. The link given in the mail is to get familiar with the questions but i noticed the link to the practise question is leading me to CEB website. That's why i'm not sure if it's the exam as it also requires log in. Don't know if i should create an account or I'm meant to log in with the details sent in the mail.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by DivineKayy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
damilola231:

Pardon my plenty questions please. I just need clarifications.
I have received the mail to complete the assessment by 19th but it says it should be done on CEB website. The link given in the mail is to get familiar with the questions but i noticed the link to the practise question is leading me to CEB website. That's why i'm not sure if it's the exam as it also requires log in. Don't know if i should create an account or I'm meant to log in with the details sent in the mail.
If you are sure you clicked shldirect... You can create an account with your email address and practice some questions. But once you click myassessment.... It's the login details sent to you that you must use.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by bbiodun: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Baba, Abeg send am to ask4mobiodun@yahoo.com abeg
jasmine2013:
Could you please send to me.
adekemiadeoje@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Jhymrod(f): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
I HAVE PWC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS/SHL. AFTER THE LONG SEARCH I FINALLY GOT IT
Hello....please can you send the PQ to my mail.. Jimrodiat@gmail.com......thanks
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by pimppimp(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2018
Is there anybody that resides around Sango Ota to abule egba axis, should let us assemble for intensive practice. I have the practice questions available.
interested participants should send a mail to me. Thanks
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2018
Jhymrod:
Hello....please can you send the PQ to my mail.. Jimrodiat@gmail.com......thanks
The link It is recommended that you visit
http:// www.shldirect.com<http:// www.shldirect.com/ > to find out more about online assessments, get tips on
how to prepare yourself, or practice.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Toyo10: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Jhymrod:

Kindly help with pq

Abayomioni6@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Pls, has anyone that applied for advisory gotten an invite yet?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by DivineKayy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Qhazel:
Pls, has anyone that applied for advisory gotten an invite yet?
I got an invite
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Tpholar: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
pimppimp:
Is there anybody that resides around Sango Ota to abule egba axis, should let us assemble for intensive practice. I have the practice questions available.
I reside around Ajegunle. Ow do we meet please??
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Tpholar: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Please, is it compulsory I finish the assessment in one day ? Can I do the numerical and later do the verbal? while still considering the deadline though. Please can someone answer. Thanks
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by tunemike(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Has anyone started the assessment test Please let us know how it went.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Ruteb: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
pimppimp:
I reside in Sango ota. Please where do we Assemble.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by greatfoly(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Not compulsory you do the two at a go.

You can do verbal in a day, and numerical another day. Just complete the test before the deadline.
Tpholar:
Please, is it compulsory I finish the assessment in one day ? Can I do the numerical and later do the verbal? while still considering the deadline though. Please can someone answer. Thanks
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
DivineKayy:

I got an invite
Okay, thanks
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Samkeniyy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
Answer is 414.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Samkeniyy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
Worldboss187:
Can someone solve this problem and share the answer.
I solved with two methods and got 2 different answers: 404 and 414, both of which are in the options

Answer is 414
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Worldboss187: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Worldboss187: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Samkeniyy:

Answer is 414

Okay.. so we use the "daily production targets" value..

Thanks
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Tpholar: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
greatfoly:
Not compulsory you do the two at a go.

You can do verbal in a day, and numerical another day. Just complete the test before the deadline.
OK. Thanks
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nelronaldo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
I HAVE PWC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS/SHL. AFTER THE LONG SEARCH I FINALLY GOT IT
Please can you send to sheikhsarz11@gmail.com?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
nelronaldo:

Please can you send to sheikhsarz11@gmail.com?
The link It is recommended that you visit
http:// www.shldirect.com<http:// www.shldirect.com/ > to find out more about online assessments, get tips on
how to prepare yourself, or practice.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Chandeliers: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
pimppimp:

pimppimp pls holla me or whatsapp on +23480641639 ...I reside somewhere around Sango
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by pimppimp(m): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
pimppimp:

U can send me a mail with ur numbers on this email:
Oluwaseyiademola1@gmail.com.

It's a must to scale through successfully. God help us
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by FroshD: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2018
PWC assessment finally taken....... Two things are involve its Either it's successful or its unsuccessful!! grin
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ExcelIBK(f): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
FroshD:
PWC assessment finally taken....... Two things are involve its Either it's successful or its unsuccessful!! grin
How was it .Was is similar to the practice questions on the sit . Or similar to the practice questions from previous threads that have no answer ..those screeshots
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by FroshD: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
ExcelIBK:

How was it .Was is similar to the practice questions on the sit . Or similar to the practice questions from previous threads that have no answer ..those screeshots

Those practices questions are just like a football training session the real thing I mean the real thing is the main assessment..... Some were tough some were cool, the time limit is something else 30 questions for 18 mins for verbal reasoning thats sick.... Not to talk about the numerical aspect I just hope I scale through
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Johnbosco1: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
FroshD:

Those practices questions are just like a football training session the real thing I mean the real thing is the main assessment..... Some were tough some were cool, the time limit is something else 30 questions for 18 mins for verbal reasoning thats sick.... Not to talk about the numerical aspect I just hope I scale through
Was it just the numerical and verbal aspect that you took? On their test practice site, I saw the two plus others such as inductive, deductive reasoning etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (57) (Reply)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Nnpc New Recruitment Www.nnpcgroup/recruitment / In Desperate Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.