Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State (70320 Views)

Marriage Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2018
Oga you can still ask MURIC to form Muslim Youth Service Corp where ladies will wear hijab to do match past and also engage in Endurance trek.

62 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by nijabazaar: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2018
hopeless self righteous Shitholean.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Proffdada: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2018
progress69:
Lol.

Who else thought this guy was a babe at first.

Nor do wetin dem send u go do for camp,na unclothedness make u dey find.

Edited....

See traffic ehhhhh!!!!

Nairalanders nor dey use eyes see pant
ahswear, the guy just cool down dey deny himself of free show after all their prophet marry 10 wives and had orgies nights

44 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by teelaw4life(m): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2018
This guy... grin grin grin Is this why you opened a thread? To complain and nitpick about other people living their own life in a way that does not concern you. If it makes you uncomfortable simply put a special plea forward to your camp commandant. The way it is, you are just mere steps away from becoming a fanatic and then an extremist and finally, a terrorist. Right now, you're a self-righteous zealot. Abeg, it's too early jare... angry angry angry

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by marvin902(m): 10:22am On Feb 02, 2018
will you shut up your mouth..
make self righteousness kill you there..
undecided undecided
and na you go fvck them pass idiat undecided undecided
and una muslim sisters dey form holy holy for camp and for night dem dey do touch your toes

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Born2winnx: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2018
AbdelKabir:
After we got to the parade ground, we were asked to complete our registration for those that are yet to complete it of which I was among.... So I left for the multipurpose hall to complete it, after I completed everything I was told to go and collect my kits, when I checked their knickers it turned out to be an underpant that will expose everything I'm saving for ummu uthaymeen(my wife). Just imagine this was what they gave the females as well, how will it look on them?

Alhamdulillaah I took along with me some three quarters that covered my awrah and extends over my knee cap. Instantly I decided to make do with mine and forget about theirs. So I kept my kits cuz it was already late, so I went to mammy market to take my bath cuz I heard you pay to bath there and its comfortable, after I explained my plight to some brothers that I met in the mosque.

Fast forwards to the next day, I was prepared for parade with my kits, subhanallaah when I got there I saw so many "things". Lemme be as clear and as frank as possible, when I say things, I'm talking about the things Allaah adorned the women with, I had to put my head down all through... Imagine a woman that is endowed wearing what I said I was given! Some didn't even wear pants, once again I did not only blame myself for going for the parade (which is compulsory anyway, as far as you are in camp), I also blamed myself for going to camp in the first place.

Then we got to the place where we were told to hold our hands, I looked at my left, it was a guy, I looked at the right it was a female and the female was like " bros bring your hand na" while I was begging the other guy at my left hand side to please come to my position of which he refused, I told her that I can't hold her hands and she was like "nawa oo, no let soldier catch you sha". So until we left that position a soldier did not pass by...

After we finished the parade and bugler blower blowed his bugle for food, I went straight to the mosque, while in mosque, I was already thinking of not going back to that parade, whatever it takes I won't go back, I said to myself, then Allaah paved a way for me....

To be continued insha Allaah...

were you bombed?

I be warri boy confirm..

Alaka

Udumuhurhe..

Effurun

Ekpan

Insha allah

6 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:28am On Feb 02, 2018
Oga it is their life not yours and learn to be tolerant of others and not judge them.

33 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Evince(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2018
How much is kwili kwili
Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2018
AbdelKabir:
When I got to the masjid for salatudh dhuhr, after my salaah, I think I quickly got noticed due to my beard, so the imam called me and asked me couple of questions. Then he explained that he is to be in his place of primary assignment, but to welcome us, he had to leave his ppa. So he needed someone to represent him as the imam and to form some other excos, so he asked me to pls do that. Didn't want to accept it at first due to the amana(trust) tied with it, but after some explanations he made about him needing to go back to his ppa, I accepted reluctantly...... little did I know its a blessing in disguise.

So the following day in fajr, I was announced the imam together with some other excos...so imam made me understand that I have the privilege of staying in the mosque even though the parade is on. I was happy upon hearing that, this was how Allaah paved a way for me Alhamdulillaah, so that morning I didn't go for parade neither did I go for afternoon.

So that was how I started leading the salaah after the imam left and I got saved from the fitna filled in the parade, now I left fitna from the parade, there was another fitna in the masjid. Which is the fitna of the Hausa girls here(I'm still in camp and I have 3 more days and some hours to go), the things these girls wear, I am surprised they are from the north, what I was thinking is actually different from what I saw, may Allaah rectify their affairs, Ameen. It is as if, the khimar is just a culture for them and they don't understand what it entails, all they needed is freedom, which the camp gave them in abundance.... Its sad, really.

To be continued....

And what kind of mosque are you going to where men and women are allowed to mingle such that you can see and take notice of what they are wearing? Even though they are responsible for what they allow you to see do you not know that you are supposed to lower your gaze? And in a mosque? What kind of mosque allows Muslims to dress the way you claim and even pray?

It'd be funny if it weren't so sad. The fact that you blame everyone but yourself for your own weakness. Lower your gaze the Quran said, not go about trying to figure out whether women are wearing panties or not.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by nelsonebby(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2018
extremists. talking about other people's life.

12 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I think the Hausas are gradually moving away from what we have believed them to uphold! I once thought they were many deep Muslims among them but this wasn't the case. The Hijab to them is a culture. Even you see some reveal their under-garment outside without any bashfulness. And their relation with non-mahram is worse as you said. The increase in make-up usage & listening to Music too calls for caution. I think they are being westernised massively! But as usual, a few of them are still excellent.

During my camp days, i remembered an incident where we were summoned outside in the middle of the field by 11pm. We were not given the chance to even dress up well. Some ladies were molested this day. Some came there barely naked with a wrapper. And some's items/money were stolen.
And the summon was not for anything! After like 10mins we were asked to go back.

And i also remembered the camp fire night the evil last night in camp where so many of the evil activities are done!
May Allaah guide you and other Muslims through it all...

Lmao! Isn't this a little hypocritical coming from you? Do you not look inwards? Why is it so easy for you lot to see the problems of others more clearly than your own?

Besides, you should be condemning the inherently flawed system that allows such decadence not go about condemning and slandering people based on what circumstances have forced them into.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by nelsonebby(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Madam it is their life not yours and learn to be tolerant of others and not judge them.
na guy oo.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Afobear: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2018
Muslims and intolerance

9 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Afobear: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2018
hopekings001:
It is totally guaranteed and no chance of loosen,CALL OR WHATSAPP how if interested
thief stop to scam people

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2018
nelsonebby:
na guy oo.
I nor read story finish provocation when I get nor make me read am finish either way the person is not perfect and has no right to judge others thanks for the correction.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Danladi7: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2018
pol23:
I'm not a Muslim to start with...
I just clicked yes...
I don't have any problem with the Islamic faith.
My little issue is with Muslim.
It's a Dynamic world...please try to see people as a total different entity from you and your belives.
Please let's respect one another....
Study have shown that Muslim have zero tolerance,don't you think without God tolerating us all,there won't be anything like humanity again.
Zero tolerance shows in everything about them.
Even before you can comment on their section you have to sign that you are of the same faith...
This to me is part of intolerance.
not when other religions dont respect Islam!
Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by candyx: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2018
DeathStroke007:
ofcourse u are a kafir but that doesnt mean we cant benefit from eachother wordly things. so, answer my question if u do not mindg
He is not a kafir because he has a religion and a God he worships. Like wise you.
Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Originalsly: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2018
Bro..... your religion is your belief...place nor people can't change that. I guess it's the first time you are experiencing life outside of a Muslim community. That is the way life is and what you should expect....in camp...at work...if you travel abroad... as long as you are outside of a Muslim community. On Muslim girls happily not dressing as they should. ...it should tell you they are no longer pretending...don't judge a book by the cover.

17 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by murphyibiam15(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2018
progress69:
Lol.

Nor do wetin dem send u go do for camp,na unclothedness make u dey find.

Edited....

See traffic ehhhhh!!!!

yes oo... I been think say na bae at first... the op is obviously sick... that's all I can say

6 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Raintaker(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2018
Sissie:
This thread reeks of too much self righteousness. undecided
I swear

8 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by ThatFairGuy: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2018
MashaAllah.
Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by ollah2: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2018
pol23:
I'm not a Muslim to start with...
I just clicked yes...
I don't have any problem with the Islamic faith.
My little issue is with Muslim.
It's a Dynamic world...please try to see people as a total different entity from you and your belives.
Please let's respect one another....
Study have shown that Muslim have zero tolerance,don't you think without God tolerating us all,there won't be anything like humanity again.
Zero tolerance shows in everything about them.
Even before you can comment on their section you have to sign that you are of the same faith...
This to me is part of intolerance.

Some of your just write without using your brains. The owner of this thread is a sworn atheist. He makes his rules according to his wish, he placed the rule there but the bigotry and intolerance in you blame Muslims for that.

This thread is a Muslim thread and like always, it will he hijacked by Christians inorder to ridicule them yet Muslims are intolerant .

Churches exist virtually everywhere, you are preached to join Christianity on the road, buses, they will invade your house, et al telling folks their gods is false and ONLY Christians are destined to go heaven yet Muslims are the ones not tolerant.

The bigotry, sentiments, hatred and intolerance in most of you stinks to high heavens

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Heavance(m): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2018
AbdelKabir:

So the following day in fajr, I was announced the imam together with some other excos...so imam made me understand that I have the privilege of staying in the mosque even though the parade is on. I was happy upon hearing that, this was how Allaah paved a way for me Alhamdulillaah, so that morning I didn't go for parade neither did I go for afternoon.
Drop your religious way, and read this again....
Is that the clarion call? Then why did you ever go to camp in the first place? It is not where one hide in the mosque, when others are obeying the clarion call.

14 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Sheuns(m): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2018
It's called a camp. You'll meet different people there, not all will be like you Bros. But I gbadun the scenes you saw o.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Humanistme: 11:06am On Feb 02, 2018
progress69:
Lol.
Nor do wetin dem send u go do for camp,na unclothedness make u dey find. ....
Edited....

See traffic ehhhhh!!!!
cheesy Lmao
@op you are very funny o that's all I can say. I enjoyed your story tho cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Danladi7: 11:06am On Feb 02, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
Oga you can still ask MURIC to form Muslim Youth Service Corp where ladies will wear hijab to do match past and also engage in Endurance trek.

Exactly,while Christians can continue with the show of shame,organize sex parties at the camp and supervised by pastor Adeboye and pastor oyedepo

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by pol23: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2018
ollah2:

Some of your just write without using your brains. The owner of this thread is a sworn atheist. He makes his rules according to his wish, he placed the rule there but the bigotry and intolerance in you blame Muslims for that.

This thread is a Muslim thread and like always, it will he hijacked by Christians inorder to ridicule them yet Muslims are intolerant .

Churches exist virtually everywhere, you are preached to join Christianity on the road, buses, they will invade your house, et al telling folks their gods is false and ONLY Christians are destined to go heaven yet Muslims are the ones not tolerant.

The bigotry, sentiments, hatred and intolerance in most of you stinks to high heavens
Please let's get this straight...I've been approached by Muslim several times too on the road but non has come knocking my door.
I'm just of the opinion that we should all be able to tolerate one another...
There should be peaceful coexistence among all irrespective of language,religion or skin colour.
Having to swear a oat before I can comment on your threads when you don't have to do the same on mine....just think about it.
I'm not a religious fanatic,many things are wrong about Christian too,mostly the pastors ...but that's not the point of debate here.
TOLERANCE.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2018
I wish I’d find a Christian guy like you that’s burning with your kind of passion for God and is adverse to anything that’d bring him to a wrong standing with Fod.
I’m sure a lot of people would find your aversions ludicrous and amusing, but to be honest as a Christian I admire and faith and dedication.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

Lmao! Isn't this a little hypocritical coming from you? Do you not look inwards? Why is it so easy for you lot to see the problems of others more clearly than your own?

Besides, you should be condemning the inherently flawed system that allows such decadence not go about condemning and slandering people based on what circumstances have forced them into.

So were they forced to go to camp? Were they forced to free mixed with men all those times? were they forced to loose their bashfulness? Were they forced to apply make-up while going out? Were they forced to....
It is what it is. I just said it as it is. Even at 'Eid gathering they do same! So i don't think i'm in anyway hypocritical here.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Or Girl Child, Which Is Better? - An Islamic Perspective / NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 / Daily Ramadan Midnight Nafilats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.