Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts (18145 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) / Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja / Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by Cool83(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
let's have no nonsense judges there
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
ayourbamie:
Seems the VP and his wife are more active than the first family

Buhari and his wife are on face off because APC and Buhari's cabals corrupt government.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by lloyds(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
I haven't seen the wife of the president commissioning anything. . .
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by jrusky(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
I agreed with everyone in this picture but its only Magun or Mangan i disagree with. What is he doing their, is it to cook up more fake billions stolen by MADUEKE isn't

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by AnanseK(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Homers123:
The look on the face of that man in the Blue suit sha.

I hope you are clean
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by AnanseK(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=jrusky post=64697764]I agreed with everyone in this picture but its only Magun or Mangan i disagree with. What is he doing their, is it to cook up more fake billions stolen by MADUEKE isn't₩[/quote

With Magun you can catch them in the act. To have Magu there is sensible thing to. Remember that magun works best in the SW.]
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by AnanseK(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Homers123:

When you are the only man in a crowd of 100 women …sorry for Magu
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by greatjoey: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Homers123:

That is the Magu, the hunting dog in the hands of Buhari cun APC.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by Ziggymarly(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Na the innocent go come go jail be that.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by daywatcher: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Keneking:
So EFCC is involved in sexual offences grin

Abi ooooo
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by Namt: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Nigeria which way forward. What is the business of this woman in commissioning? Only in Nigeria we have wives of vice president launching a government project. Are we lacking ministers in charge of projects? Are there no commissioners to commission completed projects? Na wah oh. This woman is just useless in that position. She does not speak on issues. She does not even represent the women in this country. Dem just wear fine clothes day pose for pictures after they have looted our money.

She is not an inspiration to me or anyone else. I do not see what she has achieved and she did not come all the way from grace. This is the daughter of a wealthy man already and part of those looting this country for years. Does she know the plights of commoners?

Am I supposed to celebrate these people who are sitting on their parent's laurels or their husband's laurels? No! By all ramifications, I can look at Tara, Frank Oshodi, or Blessing Okagbare for inspiration. With all the money you would expect these women to open their mouth and speak with intelligence and strong command of English, but they still struggle with English words. Then what can I learn from them?
bros who is making you cry like this?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by Bimpe29: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
So Magu is still in acting capacity?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by IgboBasthard: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Nigeria which way forward. What is the business of this woman in commissioning? Only in Nigeria we have wives of vice president launching a government project. Are we lacking ministers in charge of projects? Are there no commissioners to commission completed projects? Na wah oh. This woman is just useless in that position. She does not speak on issues. She does not even represent the women in this country. Dem just wear fine clothes day pose for pictures after they have looted our money.

She is not an inspiration to me or anyone else. I do not see what she has achieved and she did not come all the way from grace. This is the daughter of a wealthy man already and part of those looting this country for years. Does she know the plights of commoners?

Am I supposed to celebrate these people who are sitting on their parent's laurels or their husband's laurels? No! By all ramifications, I can look at Tara, Frank Oshodi, or Blessing Okagbare for inspiration. With all the money you would expect these women to open their mouth and speak with intelligence and strong command of English, but they still struggle with English words. Then what can I learn from them?

Shut up!!!!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by fortune1968: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
we want corruption court too
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by godofuck231: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
For wives who starve their husbands or men who beat their wives?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by godofuck231: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
Annnonymous:

So u don't know Magu?
that's not the case, but did u see his face
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by godofuck231: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Any time I see this woman I dey always imagine things
If you don't have let me give you, take pweek-caution
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by godofuck231: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Homers123:
I will join APC. lobatan
Oh no! You f#cker grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by godofuck231: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
bigplayerz:
All the Paedophiles/Rapists/Perverts in lagos are like.
male perverts will, be sent to cozy, and meheeda, rapists to bob risky, pedophiles to tonto dike!

Ohhhhhhhh no no no no, put omotola or agbani, please, the psychological trauma will be devastating, imagine a full grown man crying in his sleep while thinking of all tonto dike will do to him in jail
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by zoedew: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
She’ll do good to shortly launch a Foundation aimed at pushing decent and moderate dressing by the female sex! She shines like a zillion stars for personifying decency and moderation in her dress sense!!!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by zoedew: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
She’ll do good to shortly launch a Foundation aimed at pushing for decent and moderate dressing by the female sex! She shines like a zillion stars for personifying decency and moderation in her dress sense!!!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2018
Homers123:
that's what we call bad belle look.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thugs Destroy Ballot Papers At Kankara Tsakuwa Polling Units In Kano / ISWAP Kills 8 Boko Haram Members, Seizes Large Quantities Of Ammunition / I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.