Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) (54637 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured / Ngige Looking At Obiano's Swag At Ekwueme's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
udomsj:
Is there no Pension Law for retired Governors in Anambra State? Pls let us learn to take care of our past leaders. Thank God for Life.

That man is useless and should've been jailed and all his property confiscated, so useless a man.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
madapcmod:

Which law, this man called pensioners "dead woods" BC they were agitating for their pensions to be paid. Now he is a dead wood too. If I were to be governor in Anambra, this old goat will be starved to death. He is d worst thing that ever happened to Anambra state
He's worse than a goat, calling him a goat is a disrespect to goats.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Nonnyno6: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
The criminal introduced Monday market prayer in Anambra state, why people were busy praying he was busy soaking them dry
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Gkemz: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
mexxmoney:
Odera

Nwanne m ino dia.... Every monday he used to organize prayer of which ASBS Awka usually aired.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Abogwara: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
He looks good for his age. A nice man betrayed by Anambra godfathers for refusing to share State funds.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Coldfeets: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Eyaaa

The old man now looks like a principal of one Grammar School Principal.

Eziokwu eh, I bow for his natural Mohawk hairstyle!

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
DDeliverer:
Our youths are useless.
how?
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Montaque(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
I think odera played his role mainly on security. He made anambra safe for everybody. Just that his security apparatus went rogue after initial success.
He has done his part.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
overdrive:
This man looks like someone living in penury.
hmmm, how do you expect him to look?
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
He's cursed..... its obvious,

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by overdrive(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
mechanics:
hmmm, how do you expect him to look?

Like an ex-governor cheesy
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by lovere: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
baronchuks:
Na the dick this wey ekwunife b de chop??nawaoo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Vainglory: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
You people are throwing stones at the wrong person. Hs godfather Emeka Ofor rendered this man heipless when he was the governor of Anambra state. Of course he did not have the guts to resist as Ngige did after him.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
He tried at least by bringing the bakassi boys to anambra
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
overdrive:

Like an ex-governor cheesy
lol, funny, does one carry ex-governor on his face?
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
THE MAN THAT USED BAKASI TO END DAY LIGHT KILLING AND RUBERY IN ONITSHA THEN

Isakabaaaa!

Odi eshi nwanne!

Ngwulo and ejima

The time of derico and eddy na nogu
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Useless old man, your input is worthless. Go and tell us about your limping one legged incompetent failed cultist Okoroawusa who has succeeded in destroying and sharing Imo state funds amongst his family members.

[s]
Abogwara:
He looks good for his age. A nice man betrayed by Anambra godfathers for refusing to share State funds.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
TexasCowboy:

I beg to differ. There was nothing good about Mbadinuju at all. He was absolutely terrible as governor. He had no reason whatsoever to assassinate the innocent souls.

His government was a complete disaster: looting on a massive scale, incessant assassinations of opposition figures, non-payment of salaries of civil servants and pensioners for close to 3 years, dearth and decay of infrastrature, etc, etc. He will go down in history as the most brutal and insensitive governor in the history of Nigeria.

Well, my only concern is in the area of Eddy and other criminal elements in anambra state that were flushed to a bearable height . I agree with you he failed in the areas you mentioned .
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
baronchuks:
Na the dick this wey ekwunife b de chop??nawaoo
Lol so you know how far
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
He called pensioners dead wood and that affected my family bcoz mum and dad were pensioners. Imagine, hunger strike for one year. Thank God, the man is now old and looks worse than a dead wood

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
This man is a grand father and u can't allow him to still look as fresh as he is then he is an old man and he will definitely get old. He is not a poor man.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by humphreydiss: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
He went incommuinicado.....nice man!
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Ceska(f): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Under this man, anambra was worse than kogi and Benue put together. It was shameful to tell people I was from that state.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
sarrki:

Waiting for your old age pix
DATS D FACE OF A MURDER.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by kolexy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
overdrive:
This man looks like someone living in penury.

That Uche woman seized all his loot
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by mylove4God(f): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
The worse Anambra governor that I have ever known. Then I wasn't be bold enough to say that I am from Anambra all because of him.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Somzee(f): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
rd.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Piobishop23(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nah fine man
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 02, 2018
happney65:

I actually thought he was dead or something..This Man should be the worst politician in Nigeria's political history..He was worst..PDP even refused him second term ticket..That should be the first time such happened.

May we never experience such again in the history of any state in Nigeria..

He was such a Disaster
prayer too late,we already have Okorocha and Yaya bello
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by happney65: 12:14am On Feb 02, 2018
IjeleNwa:
prayer too late,we already have Okorocha and Yaya bello

Both okorocha and bello are not as worst as him..Okorocha did well in his first term,Na the second term he dey do like oloriburuku somebody..

Bello too is bad,But not in the same league yet with him..The Guy is worst..He went to AD which gave him the ticket and he ended up coming 4th or something..A whole incumbent Govornor..Too Bad..
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) by debuscket(m): 4:05am On Feb 02, 2018
This man remains the worst thing that has ever happened to Anambra state.

Because of him I skipped ss1 in 2002 since schools went on strike for a whole year. Many pensioners lost their lives because he stopped paying them but rather called them "dead woods", crime was at it's peak then, etc. No wonder he was the only PDP governor that couldn't go for second tenure in 2003.

Ewu gambia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.