Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" (58940 Views)

Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS / Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by PBundles(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is reason why the common black man/ African never gets ahead. Why put this on your neck when you should be putting this in investments. Will it grow, NO, but investments will. When have you seen Zuckerburg, Buffet or Bezos do this, NEVER. Instead we will emulate Floyd Mayweather and buying property that cost to keep and never grows. For my part buy artwork, what a DUMMY

2 Likes

Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nogodye:
Internet fraudster...that's what he does.
You thought him or you're also one of them?
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by 222Martins(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
agarawu23:
No lies if it's 100% 24karat gold.
You can't wear a 24.4Karat gold. 24.4Karat pure gold is soft in texture. Gold must be mixed with other metals to make ornaments.

4 Likes

Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by andrew444(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
tiger28:
All these "Poo eaters" everywhere! Pls dont envy these guys. If you just know what they go thru .

No b lie na poo eater,I no dey surprised because na u dey shit for him mouth
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Keywordconcept(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Issokay
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Tammynator(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
U can't wear 24 carat. It will be too soft. The metals added to it reduces the karat to 18. Still very expensive though, considering a gram of gold is up to 15k.
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by veli1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Na Investor Mouth Action Be Him Name? cry
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
PBundles:
This is reason why the common black man/ African never gets ahead. Why put this on your neck when you should be putting this in investments. Will it grow, NO, but investments will. When have you seen Zuckerburg, Buffet or Bezos do this, NEVER. Instead we will emulate Floyd Mayweather and buying property that cost to keep and never grows. For my part buy artwork, what a DUMMY
What makes you think White (American) don't do worse?
We copied from them

2 Likes

Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Now what happens to a poor man like me? embarassed

i know, i am going to visit him tonight, he obviously has too much Gold. angry
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by ehardetola(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
FvckLyn:

- Your dream Fuçk buddie

She offend u before?
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Humblebloke(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
itamoney:
first game of the money , 310 odds available for today correct fixed scores , call now to subscribe

bros....e be like say you omit letter p

you still dey learn work
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
ehardetola:

She offend u before?
i wonder o! people can be very sad and crazed, she only asked a simple question.
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
PBundles:
lol.... man go die one day one day its a good to invest but would have been better to use to develop people or feed the poor...rather than waste it on Gold toys

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by habisegz: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Na only Naija you go see this kind thing... Mark Zuckerberg Wei get money pass them only wore a $70 shirt and one yeye money ritualist will be somewhere flaunting gold.... Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by sochey(f): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
This reminds me of the migos
Though they seem to have changed by now.....
Foolishness in its highest order embarassed
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Rexnegro(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Toks06:
His life,His business
Yes u re correct His life his business, and also his effect on us here.... When he display too much questionable wealth it effects us as nigerians , when u travel and hold a Nigeria passport then u go know how far...
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by HOLYDICK(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Investor bl*w j*b
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by etimocity(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
when duplex suppost to mounted on ground what for?
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
All these men eating poooo in dubai!!! Seems oyinbo pooo dey bring cash!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by PBundles(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
No we didn't copy from them, its slave mentality. We feel the need to express wealth and show because without it we don't feel important. Funny you show a pic of KK, who many wouldn't actually say she is white along with her black husband, almost helping me confirm my thoughts. Im sure you will find the anomaly, but its my objective opinion. Have listen to Chris Rock standup on YT ( wealth vs rich) or quoting from JayZ 4:44 (Story of OJ), he states my point exactly:

I bought every V12 engine
Wish I could take it back to the beginning
I could've bought a place in Dumbo before it was Dumbo
For like 2 million
That same building today is worth 25 million
Guess how I'm feeling? Dumbo

For those who don't know Dumbo is an area in NY that has been redeveloped and is now very expensive.

Jay Z goes on to say:

You wanna know what's more important
Than throwing away money at a strip club? Credit
You ever wonder why Jewish people
Own all the property in America? This how they did it
Financial freedom my only hope
Bleep living rich and dying broke
I bought some artwork for 1 million
2 years later, that sh*t worth 2 million
Few years later, that sh*t worth 8 million
I can't wait to give this sh*t to my children
Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm trying to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
I turned that 2 to a 4, 4 into an 8
I turned my life into a nice first week release date
Y'all out here still taking advances, huh?
Me and my niggas taking real chances, uh
Y'all on the Gram holding money to your ear
There's a disconnect, we don't call that money over here, yeah

But you go ahead and do what you want. Your life your decisions your consequences.

YoungFr:

What makes you think White (American) don't do worse?
We copied from them

2 Likes

Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by dangotesmummy: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
So ghetto and niggerish...
exactly he looks so ugly and dirty.it's hood money plus immaturity that makes them look like that,people WHO laboured for their wealth rarely show off

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by lonlytroy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Na packaging these men dey
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by HausaOverlord: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
itamoney:
first game of the money , 310 odds available for today correct fixed scores , call now to subscribe
make those sure odds choke u dia
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Kobicove(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
What a name...

Investor BJ my ass...how many companies does he actually have shares in? undecided
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by agarawu23(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
222Martins:
You can't wear a 24.4Karat gold. 24.4Karat pure gold is soft in texture. Gold must be mixed with other metals to make ornaments.
oga sir, onze of pure 24k Gold will melt something like this for u.
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by agarawu23(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Kobicove:
What a name...

Investor BJ my ass...how many companies does he actually have shares in? undecided
no shares or investments, only to buy Gucci, fvck different lazy girls, go to club, buy latest ride, latest phone and wears. Most of them don't even have a house of their own. They spend all the money they get and wait for next payment from maga
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin grin grin
FvckLyn:

- Your dream Fuçk buddie
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by khome(f): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
FvckLyn:

- Your dream Fuçk buddie
Chaiii! Everything bout u nah Bleep
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by coolh3ad(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
habisegz:
Na only Naija you go see this kind thing... Mark Zuckerberg Wei get money pass them only wore a $70 shirt and one yeye money ritualist will be somewhere flaunting gold.... Mtchewwww

Wehdone sir. Mayweather and American hip hop artists don't flaunt gold abi......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Good Hair Wears Super Eagles Customized Jersey - Pictures / Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card (Pictured) / 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.