Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,489 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" (59100 Views)

Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS / Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by talk2percy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please is he a dog, why person dey wear this Kai chain for neck?
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Benekruku(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Yahoo ++++++ Cartel
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Myself2(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Who is he?

Exactly
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by mybestlove(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
All these fraudsters and Yahoo plus guys. Abeg as you guys show us Gucci and gold or whatever please show us your means if livelihood too.

CRIMINALS
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Iamthoney(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
FatGuy:
Where is Hushpuppi? It's been a while!
Gucci has terminated his contract so no more public appearance in any of their outlets for Hushpuppy again...but if Prada signs him.....you know the rest
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by tunde37(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nogodye:
Internet fraudster...that's what he does.

shut up, what make you think is an internet fraudsters, we need to change our thinking in this country....every young man living in luxury is an internet fraudsters. abeg grow, if e do Ogun owo ko.
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by DONADAMS(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
investor BJ. your boyfriends role model
LMAO! grin
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Lucas10(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Who dat one help?
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Fvcklyn01: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
khome:
Chaiii! Everything bout u nah Bleep

-Book an appointment! When do you wanna Fuçk me? I ain't got all day cool
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by khome(f): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Fvcklyn01:

-Book an appointment! When do you wanna Fuçk me? I ain't got all day cool
Ok
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Bitterleafsoup: 7:22am On Feb 05, 2018
dangotesmummy:
exactly he looks so ugly and dirty.it's hood money plus immaturity that makes them look like that,people WHO laboured for their wealth rarely show off
Absolutely!
Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
PBundles:
No we didn't copy from them, its slave mentality. We feel the need to express wealth and show because without it we don't feel important. Funny you show a pic of KK, who many wouldn't actually say she is white along with her black husband, almost helping me confirm my thoughts. Im sure you will find the anomaly, but its my objective opinion. Have listen to Chris Rock standup on YT ( wealth vs rich) or quoting from JayZ 4:44 (Story of OJ), he states my point exactly:

I bought every V12 engine
Wish I could take it back to the beginning
I could've bought a place in Dumbo before it was Dumbo
For like 2 million
That same building today is worth 25 million
Guess how I'm feeling? Dumbo

For those who don't know Dumbo is an area in NY that has been redeveloped and is now very expensive.

Jay Z goes on to say:

You wanna know what's more important
Than throwing away money at a strip club? Credit
You ever wonder why Jewish people
Own all the property in America? This how they did it
Financial freedom my only hope
Bleep living rich and dying broke
I bought some artwork for 1 million
2 years later, that sh*t worth 2 million
Few years later, that sh*t worth 8 million
I can't wait to give this sh*t to my children
Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm trying to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
I turned that 2 to a 4, 4 into an 8
I turned my life into a nice first week release date
Y'all out here still taking advances, huh?
Me and my niggas taking real chances, uh
Y'all on the Gram holding money to your ear
There's a disconnect, we don't call that money over here, yeah

But you go ahead and do what you want. Your life your decisions your consequences.

Wow I'm feeling the vibes in your write up, it reminds me of a friend of mine, we did some deal, we went ahead to buy Camry why I bought a land and build a small house. Now when ever he visits Tue community he always spend the night at a friends house with his Camry while I'm in my own house with my wife and daughter

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" by PBundles(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2018
Now thats what Im talking about! Love to hear this type of stories, extreemly proud of you! Be financial independent, to hell with living rich yet dying broke.

YoungFr:

Wow I'm feeling the vibes in your write up, it reminds me of a friend of mine, we did some deal, we went ahead to buy Camry why I bought a land and build a small house. Now when ever he visits Tue community he always spend the night at a friends house with his Camry while I'm in my own house with my wife and daughter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family / Damilola Adegbite: Hotel Sex Is Better Than Crib Sex / A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.