Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral #bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral #bbnaija (1926 Views)

Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” / Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers / BBNaija Angel: 'I Regret Scratching My Butt And Smelling It, It's Disgusting' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral #bbnaija by made4naijamusic: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
BBNaija contestant, Khloe is currently tending on social media, after she was “caught” on camera picking & scratching her bum.

The video shows khloe standing, and deeping her finger into her bum, perhaps to adjust her panties (frabs), or maybe she was just scratching…

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/video-khloe-scratching-butt-goes-viral-bbnaija/

Re: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral #bbnaija by FvckLyn: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
- Fuçk! Bįtch adjusting her G-string to Fůcking sink into her butt crack perfectly cheesy
Re: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral #bbnaija by mayweather145: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Person no go scratch nyash in peace again?
Re: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral #bbnaija by jonero4(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
so i should fry beans
Re: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral #bbnaija by KillJoy62(m): 12:18am On Feb 02, 2018
all dis big brother tins sef,
anyway watching how val day go be sef abi na ashvalenday!

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) / Blac Chyna's Sex Tape With Mechie Leaks Go Viral (photos) / Between Ronaldo And Beyonce Who Is More Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.