Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve (13454 Views)

The Untold Story (I Almost Died) / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2018
Madam i Like Stories Like This But Please, leave Religious Standards The Way It Is, dont Twist The Bible Into Your Own Story. This Is Wrong! Some People Will Register Your Story At Heart And It might Affect Their way Of Seeing The Bible
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by seguno2: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2018
favourmic:
U think life is harsh on you abi? Just know that someone's birthday is 29th Feb which has been missing on calendar since 2017-2020

Why do you think birthdays are important, especially for black people who had no calendar until oyinbos showed up to educate and colonise us?
Is that part of the shittyhole mentality?
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by NOLONGTIN1(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2018
donsimo:
Annoying story, baseless, irritating and like all stories from women. Trying to shift blame to the men.
Just see, "God made a more perfect creature" and still it needed attention to survive unlike the less perfect Adam who was self sufficient.

" the creator mad women to please the eye and trouble the mind" Robert Jordan.

Look op, stop shifting blame, women bleeped up, they are the source of all misfortune, see the stories, eve, potifa,Delila,Saul's wife,Pandora.
If men follow women this world would end, because women react, theb rather than fix a situation, they shift blame. Men on the other hand own up and deal with it

LOL... Are you trying to say Buhari is a woman?

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by FakoMaybach1: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2018
donsimo:

Muslims value their religious, to them it is precious and worth dying for,
Imagine someone making stories about you fatherr and mother, using their real names , calling your father a rapist and your mother a LovePeddler, then saying its just a story while Everyone is laughing.

Is it going to be funny. This is what the woman who made this write up is doing to the bible, she is raping it and are we supposed to support her.
Justification of the first major disaster in the history of mankind. And the creation of the first and deadliest natural disaster; woman and terming it perfect, more perfect than man. Rubbish arrant rubbish.

Well that is the difference between us...No God wants his followers to die for him. No religion is worth dying for...Eve was not my mother, i disowned her when i accepted Jesus via baptism and adam is not my father either,i disowned him when i took confirmation and the holy spirit made me a new creature.

So if one local writer from Nairaland decides to deride their image i dont care bro, they did it to themselves long time ago....Let it be abeg no too vex, u have the right to vex though but look at it like a folk tale; u know tales by moonlight.

I am a son of Christ a royal priesthood, i am greater than Adam and better than cain...so it doesnt pain me at all

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by agent491231: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Who then told you this 'untold story'? Abi Adam na your friend?
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2018
NOLONGTIN1:

LOL... Are you trying to say Buhari is a woman?

You would be surprised that buhari is dead and it is the wife pulling the strings.
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2018
FakoMaybach1:

Well that is the difference between us...No God wants his followers to die for him. No religion is worth dying for...Eve was not my mother, i disowned her when i accepted Jesus via baptism and adam is not my father either,i disowned him when i took confirmation and the holy spirit made me a new creature.

So if one local writer from Nairaland decides to deride their image i dont care bro, they did it to themselves long time ago....Let it be abeg no too vex, u have the right to vex though but look at it like a folk tale; u know tales by moonlight.

I am a son of Christ a royal priesthood, i am greater than Adam and better than cain...so it doesnt pain me at all

When an abomination is left unchecked, it becomes a tradition.
You say let's leave them to change the truth into anything be cause you are born again.
Simple question; do you have a different bible?
Does your God disown Adam?
If this remains unchecked you will wake up and your children will tell you how your royal priesthood is crap and the mainstream, whatever has been created is real and makes more sense.

This attitude of I don't care is what got Nigeria into the mess we all are now. Some people in power could halt certain practices but since it didn't directly affect them they looked away, now look at us.
I detest you kind, you stand for nothing. You are nothing, and claim what another person created.

You say you are a royal bla bla bla, when the Muslim Fulani come with their weapons do explain that distinction to them while they are raping your wife and gutting your children right before you royal priesthood eyes.

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by kullozone(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2018
It's obvious the op won't complete this story na!
To the mod that put this shii on fp, if you know say you get mind just show yourself... If I nor beat you die ehn...
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Ayor93(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2018
donsimo:

When an abomination is left unchecked, it becomes a tradition.
You say let's leave them to change the truth into anything be cause you are born again.
Simple question; do you have a different bible?
Does your God disown Adam?
If this remains unchecked you will wake up and your children will tell you how your royal priesthood is crap and the mainstream, whatever has been created is real and makes more sense.

This attitude of I don't care is what got Nigeria into the mess we all are now. Some people in power could halt certain practices but since it didn't directly affect them they looked away, now look at us.
I detest you kind, you stand for nothing. You are nothing, and claim what another person created.

You say you are a royal bla bla bla, when the Muslim Fulani come with their weapons do explain that distinction to them while they are raping your wife and gutting your children right before you royal priesthood eyes.

Foolish and shallow

especially d last paragraph
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by tayot1(m): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2018
And yet this roobish made frontpage! Aside being baseless, it lacks intelligence

NL and double standard.
You can't write these about some religion here can you?
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2018
Actually it was not bcuz adam and eve ate d fruit dat made GOD sent dem out of d garden of eden, it was actually bcuz they had sex with each other.
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Ejjis(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2018
atctech:
Your story is interesting, but you committed biblical interpretation error.
Note: Jesus was not jealous of man but the Angels, (Jesus is God in flesh) that is why Jesus is God,
God created everything perfectly in the garden, no evil or wickedness in the garden.
Note: the serpent was not wicked but he's only brilliant and smart.
the devil influence the serpent to relate with Eve and polluted human race.
Note: the serpent fulfil satanic agenda without knowing it, and God coursed man and the serpent, initially the serpent was upright like Ape, very close in look like man, it was the curse that cruch his born and make him crawl.
the result of serpent relation with Eve brought Cain.

GOD DOES NOT CURSE MAN..... READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL..
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2018
Ayor93:

Foolish and shallow

especially d last paragraph

I would say you are a fool, but that would be stating the obvious.
You have never had to farce death, you live in a fantasy, pity that the country you live in would be come too real for you. You better get down on your godfosaken knees and pray, pray hard for realty doesn't dawn on your children. It is obvious you are a lost cause.
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2018
What else do you expect from a god that was designed to make a story.
The story is as dump as the god that made it and the mind that conceived it.
The OP hasn't committed any crime, he only buttress the absurdities of the whole fable.
How can the Creator of the Cosmos be reduced into such a story that doesn't befit Albert Einstein.
Man will do anything to justify his weakness and failure

In case your ego instruct you to lecture me, I'll advice you work on yourself. yeah, on your ignorance.
I have grown beyond toys and superstition or any form of organized sentiments
I have grown beyond delusions, I am on a spiritual journey like everyone
This body I am wearing with all its identity will sooner or later be discarded... it is nothing but vehicle for passage
Your knowledge, your wealth, all your achievements are nothing but debris gathered by the vehicle; all shall be dropped.
TRUTH; they say, shall set you free. Are you truly free inside or just pretending?
All you need is right inside of you......when the pupil is ready, the master will appear.
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Ayor93(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2018
donsimo:

I would say you are a fool, but that would be stating the obvious.
You have never had to farce death, you live in a fantasy, pity that the country you live in would be come too real for you. You better get down on your godfosaken knees and pray, pray hard for realty doesn't dawn on your children. It is obvious you are a lost cause.

Expression of pain and sorrow everywhere

sorry, u can't help urself, seek help

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Ayor93(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2018
Ejjis:

GOD DOES NOT CURSE MAN..... READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL..
wat
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by deebrownneymar: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2018
Only God knows from what pit of hell you guys dig up stories like these
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2018
Ayor93:

Expression of pain and sorrow everywhere

sorry, u can't help urself, seek help

Lol.
Have fun. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by wirinet(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2018
1dlemind:
The Untold Story of Adam and Eve
In the beginning God created the earth, He made the sea flow, (1) He lifted the sky above the ground, He made the birds fly and the fishes swim,; (2) He made sure the almighty lightbulb called the sun was switched on by six am and installed tinier bulbs called the stars at night. But (3) from dust and a breath of life from his nostrils he created his greatest work. Man.
Man was more superior to any other beast either on land, sea or air, maybe it was his advanced intellect or the fact that he was made in God's reflection. (4) Animals that could swim on water could not move on land and animals that could move on land could not swim in water. Man could do both because he was a fast learner, he learnt how to plant trees and make fire,b God himself was marveled with Man's intelligence that he gave him a name Adam and made him caretaker over His paradise on earth called Eden. (5) Adam's first task was to register every animal a name for easy identification, Adam did as he was told and every animal was given a name they deserved. God was once more impressed with Adam's result that both of them got along well than any other mortal creature of the earth.
Adam proved to be an efficient worker that God promoted him from caretaker of trees on Eden to general manager. Adam was resourceful and hardworking, he trimmed the lawns, made sure the rivers and springs were clean for drinking, he tended the trees, planted the beautiful flowers around the garden. Once in a while God came around to supervise the garden and he was always impressed with Adam that He boasted about him (sometimes Jesus was jealous that his father admonished Adam more than him).
God believed that every honest and hardworking labourer deserved a reward and He being so just and righteous was a rewarder of every faithful labour so He put the man under a sleep so deep, repeating the same procedure he used for creating Adam, God took a sample from his ribs and from the dust of the earth he moulded a body more durable and perfect than Adam's and breathed life in it, inadvertently giving it more intelligence than man. God had created the most dangerous gift mankind had ever known. Woman.
Waking up Adam saw her, at first he thought she was an angel. Out of curiosity he touched her breast it was soft and he liked it. Her skin was flawless, her face was more beautiful than a thousand angels and roses put together, her body parts were a little different from his but Adam knew she was his equivalent. He knelt down and praised God for this gift and he named the woman Eve because she was as beautiful as the evening sun setting down. Adam loved Eve. Eve loved Adam. And God and the angels blessed the quickest wedding on earth gave the newly wed one basic instruction: Be fruitful and multiply. At first Adam was puzzled about what God meant but Eve being the smarter one knew it was sex, actually she taught her husband how to have sex.
God gave the couple another instruction, which was not to go to the tree at middle of the garden nor eat of the fruit that grew on it. Reason was that there was a serpent who lived there, he was the craftiest and most subtle animal in the garden if not even the whole earth, the serpent was dishonest, greedy, tricky, rebellious, every animal in the garden avoided him thus he had no friends. God did not want the serpent to be a bad influence on the couple because he was much like Lucifer a former employee of His.
Sometimes being newly married was blissful, sometimes it was harsh enough to tear one's hair out, but on both sides there must be a resolution. Good stories do not exist without conflicts so are long lasting marriages, there must be issues to be dealt with that was why God didn't make any mortal perfect.
There was a conflict going on in the first marriage on earth, a silent one. The fishes could feel it as it rippled the waters, the birds could feel it shake their trees, the earth rumbled so quietly that only sensitive animals could hear it except our very own Adam.
Of course he was busy as usual tending God's paradise, Adam continued being a faithful servant to God, efficient and dedicated to his work, except that he didn't know how to treat a woman.
Eve in the opposite was getting tired of being alone, she had fallen in love with Adam a year ago, yet the feeling was fading off like a wax paint. Eve felt like a concubine sharing the love and attention of her husband with his boss God. No! she was never against God, for she obeyed and feared him but God also believed that couples too needed intimacy sometimes but nothing seduced Adam more than planting new trees or keeping the garden clean and when he back home late at night he gave excuses, sometimes she tried to be seductive and alluring when he came back from work, but being so tired even the tail between his legs didn't dare wag. To her annoyance Adam will only devour the dinner she made and will go to bed without saying thank you nor a simple kiss or worse still he gave her a disappointing sex.

Inaccurate plagiarism of an inaccurately plagiarised story of the myths of early middle eastern primitive society.

1. Where was the sky before it was lifted above the ground? On the ground or below the ground?

2. Wrong order. The sun was not formed before the stars. Billions of other galaxies were formed or "created" before our own sun, and our own sun is not the first in our milky way galaxy.

3. If only man was created from dust (mainly consisting of silicon ), what did he create other animals from? What did he create gorilla, bonobo, urangutan and other animals has close resemblance to man. What about other living things? How is man's constituent materials different from all other living things?

4. False statements. Most animals can swim, as all animals came from water. Man is not a very good swimmer. While most animals can swim naturally, man need to learn to swim or he'll drown. Some land animals almost live permanently on water, and only come on land to mate or give birth. eg. the hippopotamus, crocodile, penguin, seals, turtles, etc.,

5. Very stupid statement. How could Adam have identified and classified all the animals on the planet? There have been over a million specie of animals that have existed on the planet and some are highly specific to their environment. There are many animals that are only found in Madagascar, some are specific to the polar environment and some can only live in the depth of the oceans. New animals are still being discovered and named today and someone is say Adam had already named and classified the animals.

Have to stop here, but this write up highlights the sorry state of our education. Our youths simple go to school and learn nothing and so superstition, religion and ignorance is growing in our society.
How can any form of development take place?

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2018
you all should relax jor. it fiction.
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Tinalex(f): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Hmmmnnn...funny story tho. Please continue wanna know the "theme"
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by tellmemore15: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
atctech:
Your story is interesting, but you committed biblical interpretation error.
Note: Jesus was not jealous of man but the Angels, (Jesus is God in flesh) that is why Jesus is God,
God created everything perfectly in the garden, no evil or wickedness in the garden.
Note: the serpent was not wicked but he's only brilliant and smart.
the devil influence the serpent to relate with Eve and polluted human race.
Note: the serpent fulfil satanic agenda without knowing it, and God coursed man and the serpent, initially the serpent was upright like Ape, very close in look like man, it was the curse that cruch his born and make him crawl.
the result of serpent relation with Eve brought Cain.

I stopped reading when I read "Jesus was jealous" but i tank God you corrected him above. that said, you went ahead to say Cain was the result of the serpent relation with eve. this also is heresy.
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by 1dlemind(m): 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
I don't know but sorry folks if I annoyed anyone based on religious belief. This story is clearly a parody and a nonsensical fiction, I'm not trying to change the bible or add anything to it. That's why it's posted in literature section not religion.
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by 1dlemind(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
One day while Adam was away as usual, Eve also took strolls around the garden. She had been passing the forbidden tree which was rumored to have fruits that could give one infinite wisdom and knowledge like God, the tree was beautiful and the forbidden apple fruits were red and juicy. Eve tried to imagine why God will ban everyone from eating from the tree, perhaps it wouldn't be that bad to be as wise as God and her husband could finally give her some attention she deserved.
As the woman came close to pluck an apple , a rich voice called
"Who's touching my tree?" an anthromorphic snake crawled out, Eve couldn't believe a snake could have a voice so good contrast to his appearance.
"God owns all trees on the earth and my husband and I have been given authority over them, why is the tree then yours?" She asked indignantly ready to challenge the snake. Instead he gave out an hissing laugh and replied
"I agree that God owns the trees and everything on these lovely land, and has given authority to you and your husband but remember pigeons have nests ,foxes have holes and I have these tree. Won't it be rude to poke a stick into a fox's hole and call it God's land?"
"It would be rude" answered Eve
"But that is what you just did. You disturbed my privacy and used God as excuse to abuse your power"
The woman was dumbfounded with the serpent's use of words
"I'm sorry if I disturbed you" she apologized "but I was only plucking an apple not poking a stick"
The snake stared at her and asked
"Is it not the fruit God had forbidden you not to eat?"
"It is . I want to know how it feels to be like God" Eve admitted
The serpent laughed "then you are just like me, ambitious. They believe I got this trait from eating from the tree"
"You ate one of the fruit?" Eve's eyes widened "then you must be like God"
The serpent plucked a large and juicy apple and gave it to her "then joins me, become like God" She trembled and began to imagine how it was to be as wise as God, she would be above Adam. She took a bite.
"Do you feel any wiser?, divine?, godlike?" he asked
"No" nothing had changed, she didn't feel wiser,divine, nor godlike
The serpent laughed "so you also believed the telltale that God had placed a forbidden tree of knowledge on Eden"
Eve felt foolish.
The snake concluded,
"But I was more marveled by bravery and your guts my girl. Remember the world does not belong to the obedient but the daring, that's one of the secret of God"
"How can you say that! do you want to be struck by God?"
He hissed "I'm already condemned, that's why the One above is comfortable about the rumors against me."
"Why is that?" Eve asked already feeling sorry for the animal
"Because I was daring. But the advantage is that I have this tree to myself, sometimes I'm jealous of your husband" the serpent continued
"God gave him everything, even a companion to call a wife. He gave man a name and made him above all mortal organism on the earth, sky and sea. Adam is like a representative of God here"
The woman felt more sorry for him, that her soft heart began to crack
"I'll have to be going" she said "...to prepare dinner for Adam"
"Dinner" repeated the snake with his sharp eyes fixed on her breast, "the man is indeed a lucky being to have a wife, and God is a wonderful artist, I must admit"
As Eve separated from the tree, he called her back and plucked another apple saying
"It's not every time a beautiful creation like you comes around, so just have this apple as a parting gift" he handed the fruit to her, and receded into the tree.

That night Eve thought about the serpent, he was more intelligent and quite intellectual than most of the animals and interesting to talk with. He even recognised her value more than Adam ever did.
Looking at the gift apple she remembered his words
"The world does not belong to the obedient but the daring"
She then ate the apple
The woman and the snake became very good friends, they talked a lot and confided in each other that Eve even revealed about Adam's inability to make love to her for less than twenty minutes. Adam himself was way too busy to care that his wife was befriending someone from the forbidden tree.
Time passed, and they both grew closer but Eve's relationship with her husband drifted apart slowly, she began to nag him constantly on little flaws, especially his inability to give her child due to his low sexual performance.
Oneday the unimaginable happened, the snake crawled around her skin slowly giving her an orgasm, he whispered and hissed into her ears. The woman had never felt so alive, that she demanded sex from the serpent who didn't hesitate to give it to her (don't ask me how)
Eve suddenly felt like a new person, it was the best thing that ever happened to her.
She indulged in more guilty pleasure, since the serpent made her feel important while her husband never appreciated her for anything she did.
Adam decided to fix his marriage, by taking advice from the wise owl, he brought home some beautiful flowers for his wife which reacted coldly to, he made dinner that night but she took a few bite. When he tried to make love to her, she wasn't in the mood for sex.
Adam complained about his marriage plight to his friend the dog, the dog only encouraged him to be patient but what he didn't reveal was that his wife was already cheating on him with the snake.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by emilykang(f): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Interesting update... Enjoy other interesting stories, poetry, follow series on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by piagetskinner(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
what bloody untold story...is that what happened?...no bible records that Adam didn't have time for his wife...u just cooked up some foolish story to sound smart

and y must everything be about sex...u didnt remember fellowship with God?
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by 1dlemind(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
piagetskinner:
what bloody untold story...is that what happened?...no bible records that Adam didn't have time for his wife...u just cooked up some foolish story to sound smart

that's why it's called a fiction brother.A story created from imaginative thinking not to boast or sound smarter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by piagetskinner(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
1dlemind:
that's why it's called a fiction brother.A story created from imaginative thinking not to boast or sound smarter.

okay bro...I didn't know it was fiction

but y fiction on the bible.?.that's like blasphemy or something

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Kel742: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
piagetskinner:

Tell them
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by MightyFortress: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2018
interesting
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by Fazemood(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2018
Quite interesting, will like to read more of this...fiction of yours.
Re: The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve by OscarEssien(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2018
Just passing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed / More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo / The Day Jonah Became A Fish!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.